Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:43 PM

Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex (59047 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by edward1106(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
juanjo2:
[/b][b] and you think you can make heaven

How your Q take relate?
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pussy issa bae

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by edward1106(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
timwudz:

I'd remind u of this when I see u going to hell, on my way to Paradise

Epic reply my dear

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry Can we all see why we need sharia law in Nigeria? Only Islamic laws can rid this country of this kinds of immorality. In saner climes like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Uzbekistan, such people are beheaded or publicly flogged to serve as a deterrent to others. I hope the federal government can enforce Islamic teachings in all schools of the country so gradually everyone will understand the tenets of Islam
Where??
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Btruth: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
instead of paying 1k to avoid trouble and embarrassment, you now end up been a star on the nairaland.com and yet to pay 50k surety to get bail out.

next time, use your brain.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Scholes007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by lonlytroy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nwodosis:
Is prostitution not an illegal business in Nigeria? How come they have got the legal right to take their customers to the police to seek justice for their illegal business?
Back to the matter, the man went in there and contracted the prostitute to have a discharge which is a round. A round of sex is independent of time and he can't be charged for an extra time!
Must every man be an embarrassment like Miracle in BBNaija that cut short the viewing pleasure of his fans by discharging into Nina in seconds?

No mind miracle, blame koji

The guy sperm blender over full
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Countersam(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
See what #500 Bleep has caused.
Now you've spent #150,000 where you dey drag 200 with olosho.

Chai.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Donopsiano(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
you mean there is still #500 sex?! Wonderment!!!!!!
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Litblogger:
You better use your sense.
lol y so pained are u frm edo undecided
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by ofuonyebi: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
iniquity has a funny way to make the...fooolss..to pay for what they did NOT...buy!

This one NO BE THeDevil...again...na ere..bekun-bekun (when a small pikin chop belleful and dont know what to do...he will be dragging the rope

of dead!)...tufiakwa!
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by mercy0008(f): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Islamic tenets in all the schools abi? are we all Muslims? mtchewwwww mentioning Islamic states as example. common yi shuru
Nairalanddist:
angry Can we all see why we need sharia law in Nigeria? Only Islamic laws can rid this country of this kinds of immorality. In saner climes like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Uzbekistan, such people are beheaded or publicly flogged to serve as a deterrent to others. I hope the federal government can enforce Islamic teachings in all schools of the country so gradually everyone will understand the tenets of Islam
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by maestroferddi: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nwodosis:
Is prostitution not an illegal business in Nigeria? How come they have got the legal right to take their customers to the police to seek justice for their illegal business?
Back to the matter, the man went in there and contracted the prostitute to have a discharge which is a round. A round of sex is independent of time and he can't be charged for an extra time!
Must every man be an embarrassment like Miracle in BBNaija that cut short the viewing pleasure of his fans by discharging into Nina in seconds?
Perdition loading for all of you watching that re-enactment of Sodom and Gomorrah called BBNaija!

It speaks volume how Nigeria has lost it in morality that the broadcast of x-rated programmes/blue films is going on uncensored while the youths of Nigeria and their irresponsible adults are applauding a manifest madness...
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lekan1o1:

ibo p is yumm tongue

leave weed you say Saam never
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by ipobarecriminals: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Igbos fk@theads and supa glue fist.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Litblogger: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Asowari:
lol y so pained are u frm edo undecided
I don't have to be from Edo to spot a silly and ignorant tribal comment
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by kbhenry2003: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
common sence.............
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by LZAA: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Olalan:
Sex is truly cheap in Nija, a lady opening her legs for 500 seems crazy.
The man should be dealt with for not keeping to his contract with her, guess he wasn't thinking properly when he consented to adding extra cash.
u neva go ghetto b4 or u neva hear of rachet
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by silvercute(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why their names always BLESSING! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Peter1900(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Go get sense
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
A brothel located on Moshalashi Street. Ha e de beru olorun fa shocked

What’s with that state and that occupation anyways?
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Folxy91(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Olalan:
Sex is truly cheap in Nija, a lady opening her legs for 500 seems crazy.
The man should be dealt with for not keeping to his contract with her, guess he wasn't thinking properly when he consented to adding extra cash.

He was about to cum i guess
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Jodesky(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nwodosis:

I hail o!

You deserve a Medal in this field of human endeavour.
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Folxy91(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
rawpadgin:
Shebi prostitution is illegal in Nigeria

Yet police didn't rope the girl for prostitution, the court didn't sentence her for prostitution

Even the op sef is trying his best to confuse us. We nor know if the guy actually go 2rounds or him 1 round be like last like 2rounds embarassed embarassed

BTW, wen i was still kpanshing okpo, I use to pay them 2k a round cool

oshey!!!!! legend of fuckers
and your mileage per round would be like 7hours
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by HSfoundation(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Them tell you say them nor dey Bleep for Saudi abi....a won agba were mo esin, shebi dem nor get preek
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
You’re very stupid
Nairalanddist:
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nairalanddist: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
cococandy:
You’re very stupid

Thanks
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
cococandy:
You’re very stupid

It's an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by Proffeluczy1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
In every situation give thanks. There are some in worse situation. Thank You Lord.

what do you mean by your statement
Re: Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex by cococandy(f): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mindfulness:

It's an understatement.
kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" / Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.