Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Is This the King of Budget Phones? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This the King of Budget Phones? (32964 Views)

Older Flagships Or New Budget Phones? / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review. The King Of Budget Phones / Budget Phones On Glo Band 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Jidibia(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
eki2000:
So it's infinix! Please just say that you are enjoying your infinix large screen phone (because even my Camon cx is better than that phone) lolz!
Ah!!! Its impossible.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by youngderek1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jidibia:

Ah!!! Its impossible.
thank you help me tell him
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Creg7: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
It's not impossible
Jidibia:

Ah!!! Its impossible.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by MissTechy(f): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rextayne:
Please which video editor are you using?

Final cut pro smiley
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Behankey(m): 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
So many budget devices. Good to see this phone with a 1GB RAM. Where are those that bash Tecno, infinix and itel for their 1GB RAM phones?

1 Like

Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by scarycuteface(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
32k for this isn't bad. Best feature has to be the battery for me. Even though there are many of these type of phones out there with almost the same specs. Infinix, Itel, Leagoo and even Tecno all have useful budget phones.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by itelMobileNG: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2018
scarycuteface:
32k for this isn't bad. Best feature has to be the battery for me. Even though there are many of these type of phones out there with almost the same specs. Infinix, Itel, Leagoo and even Tecno all have useful budget phones.

itel P51 which sells for 29,000 is better smiley

itel P51

Operating System: Androidâ„¢ 7.0

Platform: MT6580W

Processor: Quad-core, 1.3GHz

Dimension: 155.8*77.5*8.9 MM

Display: 5.5'' HD IPS Screen

Resolution: 1280*720

Camera: Rear Camera 8.0 MP AF / Front Camera 2.0 MP

Memory: 16GB ROM + 1GB RAM, up to 32GB

Battery Capacity: 5000mAh

1 Like

Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
MissTechy:

Final cut pro smiley
Thank you very much. smiley
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by mdee1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Not bad at all
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by apprentist(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ths thread has convinced me to go for Nokia 2. Bt pls someone should compare it with Redmi 4x although it has a price gap.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Jidibia(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
apprentist:
Ths thread has convinced me to go for Nokia 2. Bt pls someone should compare it with Redmi 4x although it has a price gap.
Redmi 4x is not Nokia 2 mate. You should be comparing Nokia 5&6 with redmi 4x. Redmi 4x that is still 60k even in 2018.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Geestunnar(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Jidibia:

Redmi 4x is not Nokia 2 mate. You should be comparing Nokia 5&6 with redmi 4x. Redmi 4x that is still 60k even in 2018.
He meant Redmi 4x not Redmi note 4x. The former starts from 41k while the latter can be gotten from 55k above depending on the ram/storage size.

2 Likes

Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Jidibia(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Geestunnar:

He meant Redmi 4x not Redmi note 4x. The former starts from 41k while the latter can be gotten from 55k above depending on the ram/storage size.
Okay. Thanks
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by apprentist(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Geestunnar:

True! I meant Redmi 4x presently 41k on Jumia. Nokia 2 goes for about 32k.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by HeyCorleone(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
itelMobileNG:

itel P51 which sells for 29,000 is better smiley

itel P51

Operating System: Androidâ„¢ 7.0

Platform: MT6580W

Processor: Quad-core, 1.3GHz

Dimension: 155.8*77.5*8.9 MM

Display: 5.5'' HD IPS Screen

Resolution: 1280*720

Camera: Rear Camera 8.0 MP AF / Front Camera 2.0 MP

Memory: 16GB ROM + 1GB RAM, up to 32GB

Battery Capacity: 5000mAh

Every sane person knows itel products are nothing more than screen with a powerbank. Battery that loses quality in a matter of weeks.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by HeyCorleone(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
epospiky:
with 1gb ram, 8gb internal memory and the battery capacity (which the op forgot to include and I'm guessing it's around 2000mah) this is definitely not best bet. With that price I'd rather go for an infinix or any phone in that category.

Battery capacity is 4100mah.

Snapdragon device.

Way way way better than Infinix in its price range. Plus you don't compare Nokia with Infinix. Don't be stupid please

1 Like

Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Geestunnar(m): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
apprentist:

True! I meant Redmi 4x presently 41k on Jumia. Nokia 2 goes for about 32k.
If u have extra cash to add, I will suggest you go for Redmi 4x. There is a thread on phones section dedicated to Xiaomi phones, u can make enquiries there or contact Noobody.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by itelMobileNG: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Every sane person knows itel products are nothing more than screen with a powerbank. Battery that loses quality in a matter of weeks.

Please tell us more about what you have experienced with using an itel phone. We'd be happy to look into it with you.
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by noobody(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2018
Geestunnar:

If u have extra cash to add, I will suggest you go for Redmi 4x. There is a thread on phones section dedicated to Xiaomi phones, u can make enquiries there or contact Noobody.

Thanks for the mention bro,

Cheers
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by epospiky(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Snapdragon device.

Way way way better than Infinix in its price range. Plus you don't compare Nokia with Infinix. Don't be stupid please

Seriously? Do you really have to insult me for airing my opinion?
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by apprentist(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Geestunnar:

Thanks
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Geestunnar(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
noobody:

Thanks for the mention bro,
Cheers
Anytime man
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by eitsei(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
MissTechy:

Final cut pro smiley
it's because of you i went to buy this nokia 2 and now anytime i switch on my data it will become hot and hotter after few minutes of using it as if switching on the data is putting it on fire
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by eitsei(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Snapdragon device.

my own gets hot and hotter anytime I'm using it especially when I switch on my data
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by chicwoman(f): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nope, the Camon CM is the best budget phone there is
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
eitsei:
it's because of you i went to buy this nokia 2 and now anytime i switch on my data it will become hot and hotter after few minutes of using it as if switching on the data is putting it on fire
ar u serious abt ds, cos am planning to buy it soon, pls share ur experience with d phone, thank you sir
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by apprentist(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
eitsei:
my own gets hot and hotter anytime I'm using it especially when I switch on my data
Like seriously? shocked
eitsei:
Like seriously?
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by eitsei(m): 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
aro1:
ar u serious abt ds, cos am planning to buy it soon, pls share ur experience with d phone, thank you sir
I bought it this morning and seriously the phone makes sense but when I put it on 4G it's as If it's dipped inside fire and when I changed it to 3G it's just normal warm and it's becoming warmer.. maybe it's just only me that's experiencing this, I'm not sure
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by credon: 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
MissTechy:
Check out some of the images from the Nokia 2.

I ALSO HAVE A CHOOSE YOUR PHONE GIVEAWAY WHERE YOU GET THE CHANCE TO PICK EITHER THE NOKIA 2, Nokia 5, Infinix Note 4, Tecno CAMON CM or the Samsung J7. MORE DETAILS IN THE VIDEO
mmmm, see fine pikin
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
eitsei:
I bought it this morning and seriously the phone makes sense but when I put it on 4G it's as If it's dipped inside fire and when I changed it to 3G it's just normal warm and it's becoming warmer.. maybe it's just only me that's experiencing this, I'm not sure
i thot someone said u cnt change it from 3g to 4g nd vice versa, nd hws is d phone performance nd beauty
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by sureinfo: 4:10am On Mar 01, 2018
scarycuteface:
true,and example is the spark, and it goes for less than 32k sef
Re: Is This the King of Budget Phones? by eitsei(m): 6:52am On Mar 01, 2018
aro1:
i thot someone said u cnt change it from 3g to 4g nd vice versa, nd hws is d phone performance nd beauty
I changed mine.. the phone dope and it's sleek and everyone who has seen it since I bought it liked it.. you will like it when you see it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Tariff Plans: A Guide To Choosing The Best Plan That Suits You / Will NCC Block The Lines Of Non Nigerians Without NIN? / HTC One M9 Unveiled Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.