Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. (1322 Views)

Africa's Own Facebook, Nairaland, And Jiji Has Been Finally Been Launched! / Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX / OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by tmogba4(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Hello guys, I would like to introduce a company you would like to do business with everyday of the week. Our value added services are reasons why we are better than OLX and Jiji.
Without beating about the bush, let's move on...

Who Are We?
We are Tosa Mart, a fast-growing online marketplace whose primary aim is to provide an ideal marketplace for businesses to meet potential customers and satisfy their every wants/needs by providing with a range our products for sale.

What Do We Offer?
Apart from providing a place for sellers to meet buyers and vice versa, we also provide the following services:

1. Blogging
In order to create an opportunity for our audiences to get to know the little they can about several kinds of products and services, we offer our them "too much juice, too much sauce" on our blog that keeps them coming with trendy stuff, DIY and "How To's" in areas like business, lifestyle, gadgets, fashion, food, rewl estate and many other relevant areas.

For juicy,trendy topics, kindly checkout blog on facebook.

2. Video Marketing
We offer top notch video services to clients in order to help promote their businesses.
We are in charge of:
a. Both idealizing and developing a sales pitch
b. Producing a video to fit the story we are telling
c. Publishing and marketing the video ad.

3. Online/Social Media Marketing
We offer social media and online promotions to clients.
We locate the possibile best strategic location(s) and draw out strategies to making sure that their businesses flourish.

4. Banner Advertising
We offer banner services to businesses on our websites at a very affordable rate. This way, we open their businesses to a world of opportunities and their ads stand a high chance of being clicked by our website visitors.

We will be launching our website in a few days from the time of publishing this post.
You can stay informed by liking and following us on our social media platforms below:
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Instagram

Also,
You can book a training session on:
- Marketing (traditional, video, online/social media marketing)
- Content writing
- Keyword research and SEO ranking
- Importation
- Web design/development
- Python programming language.

Simply send us a message on whatsapp by clicking [url=https:///send?phone=+2348136495877&text=Please%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20booking%20for%20a%20training%20session]here[/url].

Tosamart...value much more than price
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by ipobarecriminals: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2018
grin wink undecided lipsrsealed embarassed sad thank u i'' prefer to do my normal. landline. buy/face to face deal .Wish una wwll
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by tmogba4(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink undecided lipsrsealed embarassed sad thank u i'' prefer to do my normal. landline. buy/face to face deal .Wish una wwll

Of course you are still doing your normal landline thing. It's just that you have a wider span of marketing your products. We don't interfere in you selling. All we do is put your products and services online where a wider range of people even around your community can see it.
Plus, we reveal some things you knew or didn't know about.

Check us out might not be such a bad idea you know wink
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by CarlJhonson: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
tmogba4:
Hello guys, I would like to introduce a company you would like to do business with everyday of the week. Our value added services are reasons why we are better than OLX and Jiji.
Without beating about the bush, let's move on...

Who Are We?
We are Tosa Mart, a fast-growing online marketplace whose primary aim is to provide an ideal marketplace for businesses to meet potential customers and satisfy their every wants/needs by providing with a range our products for sale.

What Do We Offer?
Apart from providing a place for sellers to meet buyers and vice versa, we also provide the following services:

1. Blogging
In order to create an opportunity for our audiences to get to know the little they can about several kinds of products and services, we offer our them "too much juice, too much sauce" on our blog that keeps them coming with trendy stuff, DIY and "How To's" in areas like business, lifestyle, gadgets, fashion, food, rewl estate and many other relevant areas.

For juicy,trendy topics, kindly checkout blog on facebook.

2. Video Marketing
We offer top notch video services to clients in order to help promote their businesses.
We are in charge of:
a. Both idealizing and developing a sales pitch
b. Producing a video to fit the story we are telling
c. Publishing and marketing the video ad.

3. Online/Social Media Marketing
We offer social media and online promotions to clients.
We locate the possibile best strategic location(s) and draw out strategies to making sure that their businesses flourish.

4. Banner Advertising
We offer banner services to businesses on our websites at a very affordable rate. This way, we open their businesses to a world of opportunities and their ads stand a high chance of being clicked by our website visitors.

We will be launching our website in a few days from the time of publishing this post.
You can stay informed by liking and following us on our social media platforms below:
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Instagram

Also,
You can book a training session on:
- Marketing (traditional, video, online/social media marketing)
- Content writing
- Keyword research and SEO ranking
- Importation
- Web design/development
- Python programming language.

Simply send us a message on whatsapp by clicking [url=https:///send?phone=+2348136495877&text=Please%20I%20am%20interested%20in%20booking%20for%20a%20training%20session]here[/url].

Tosamart...value much more than price
The thing is that you still ,,fast-growing,, ! So, i will choose JIJI ! wink
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by tmogba4(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
CarlJhonson:

The thing is that you still ,,fast-growing,, ! So, i will choose JIJI ! wink

Of course you can choose Jiji but I don't see a reason why you can't try something new.
Besides, we offer worth more than Jiji offers you.

Check our most recent post and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by CarlJhonson: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2018
tmogba4:

Of course you can choose Jiji but I don't see a reason why you can't try something new.
Besides, we offer worth more than Jiji offers you.

Check our most recent post and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
Believe me I know what I'm talking about ! You do not have the main things of the audience and the trust of users, since you are recently in this market ! And if it's so honest, you'll need a couple of years to get to the level of jiji, and this is with the dynamic growth of your marketplace !
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by tmogba4(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
CarlJhonson:

Believe me I know what I'm talking about ! You do not have the main things of the audience and the trust of users, since you are recently in this market ! And if it's so honest, you'll need a couple of years to get to the level of jiji, and this is with the dynamic growth of your marketplace !

I must appreciate your level of honesty. Thanks a bunch.

We do not fail to realize that the beginning of everything great today began small.
As an example, I will use this very forum of which we are communicating, Nairaland started quite small and I have observed it's growth since I personally have been a member since 2009.

We acknowledge the fact that Jiji is up there right now but also, we believe in a matter of years from now, we will soar once we work hard and keep up the game.

Also, we would appreciate it you guys support us in getting there.

See you at the top!
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by AggroBug: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2018
tmogba4:

I must appreciate your level of honesty. Thanks a bunch.

We do not fail to realize that the beginning of everything great today began small.
As an example, I will use this very forum of which we are communicating, Nairaland started quite small and I have observed it's growth since I personally have been a member since 2009.

We acknowledge the fact that Jiji is up there right now but also, we believe in a matter of years from now, we will soar once we work hard and keep up the game.

Also, we would appreciate it you guys support us in getting there.

See you at the top!
Do you think that JIJI, will wait until you catch up with them undecided
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by tmogba4(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
AggroBug:

Do you think that JIJI, will wait until you catch up with them undecided

It's obvious we don't share the same opinion on the matter and it's most expected.

We see ourselves getting to the heights we desire.

Thanks for your time
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by greatestbe: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
tmogba4:

It's obvious we don't share the same opinion on the matter and it's most expected.

We see ourselves getting to the heights we desire.

Thanks for your time

I'm interested in what you are doing.

Send a mail to
Greatestbenforever@gmail.com
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by tmogba4(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
greatestbe:

I'm interested in what you are doing.

Send a mail to
Greatestbenforever@gmail.com

I'll do just that.
Thank you
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by zigimall(f): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Interested email henriadzigi@gmail.com
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by stevecantrell: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
OP if you listen to these Nigerians they will bring you down to their level.... Stick with your plan and execute your plan full speed ahead !

Thats my 2 cents.
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by tmogba4(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
stevecantrell:
OP if you listen to these Nigerians they will bring you down to their level.... Stick with your plan and execute your plan full speed ahead !

Thats my 2 cents.

I really appreciate your encouragement.
We'll do just that

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by tmogba4(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
zigimall:
Interested email henriadzigi@gmail.com

I'll address a letter to you in a jiffy
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by planetx13: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
tmogba4:

I'll address a letter to you in a jiffy
I am interested.... please send mail to planetxdeniss@yahoo.com
Re: 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. by tmogba4(m): 6:09am On Mar 01, 2018
planetx13:

I am interested.... please send mail to planetxdeniss@yahoo.com

Thank you for your show of interest. I'll address a mail to you right away

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page of 160k Likes For Sale / Do Not Buy Any Ebook For Mini Importation - These Guys Are Hungry / Who Can Help Me With CAC Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.