Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Obsessed Fan Tattoos Actor Junior Popes Name On Her Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obsessed Fan Tattoos Actor Junior Popes Name On Her Boobs (568 Views)

Obsessed Fan Decorates His Room With Photos Of Nengi / Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) / Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obsessed Fan Tattoos Actor Junior Popes Name On Her Boobs by chisomnunu: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2018
Nollywood actor Junior Pope has got a female fan head over heels inlove with him.

The female fan with a withheld name in a quest to show her obsession for the popular actor had his name visibly tatted on her chest to show the world how much love she got for him.

She said; " Today i went to the shop to have a tat, and the reason for this tat is because i'm so much in love with a guy and i can't have him because he's married, and i'm happy for him and his wife, the wife is so lucky to have him... my family knows how much i love Junior Pope, Junior Pope if you're seeing this video have it at the back of your mind that i love you"

Do you think this is what’s trending for female fans? retrospect a few weeks ago a female fan also had singer Davido’s faced tatted inbetween her tits, which earned her a follow back on Instagram by the star.

What do y’all think, is this mere obsession or outright craziness?

watch here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/23/obsessed-fan-tattoos-actor-junior-popes-name-on-her-chest/

(1) (Reply)

Vimbai Mutinhiri Kicks Toke Makinwa Out Of ‘moments Nigeria’ / Why I Can’t Marry Rita Dominic – Jim Iyke Reveals / ''you Are A Pastor And Not A Fortuneteller'' OAP Freeze Criticizes Joel Osteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.