Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,217 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures (28072 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Grace Amah Shares Photo With Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by OgaDonald: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Many a times as humans, we take certain things for granted. We take for granted that we can sleep and wake up strong and happy. We take for granted that our children are in good health, they are secured in school or they can travel and return safely to us.

We take for granted that we move freely buy anything we want and can afford any food of choice.

But when we hear news of children abducted from school, our parents killed in their farms where they have gone for legitimate activities or people kidnapped just to make quick cash.

It is only then that we realize that our freedom, safety, protection and indeed life given to us by God is unmerited favour.

It is then we know why the psalmist said we must praise God all the time. It is for this and many other reasons that I must not keep silent today as I thank God once again for His Grace upon my life. It's my birthday today and I share in the grief of parents whose children have been abducted again by Boko Haram in Yobe State.

I use this medium to urge the federal government of Nigeria to expedite action in rescuing the children. Not again shall parents pass through the horrors of Chibok parents whose children were abducted in 2014 and today not all have been rescued.

It's important to also emphasize that the main responsibility of government to the people is the protection of life and property. Government at all levels should place much premium on life of Nigerians and protect them.

It is a constitutional duty. We must respect people's life and dignity. As we pray for God's intervention in Nigeria, I call on President Muhammad Buhari to take urgent steps to rescue the Yobe girls and stem the increasing wave of insecurity in Nigeria. We pray for God's intervention.

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/super-nollywood-actress-grace-ama-celebrates-birthday-lovely-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by OgaDonald: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by TRADELYN: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Happy Birthday pretty actress. kiss

QUICK & QUALITY RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS, etc. kiss
+234 (0)812 468 1999. www.Nairaland.com/tradelyn

1 Like

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2018
Happy birthday to you beautiful...

Kindly use this special day to offer free pussy to those less privileged directors, producers and politicians who are begging tirelessly on your wait list.

As you do so, may you celebrate more years ahead.
Cheers!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Eco99(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2018

Happy birthday N-Wh*re-lywood actress

May your hole never run dry

May producers continue to drink of your cup

And let directors come from afar jst to taste your food

#Eco99#

5 Likes

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Litblogger: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2018
Eco99:

#Eco99#

What is wrong with you?

27 Likes

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Atlanta Atlanta
She was a very good girl...
Atlanta Atlanta
She was Daddy's girl
She fire! She fire! ee eh
She was a very good girl
Atlanta, fine baby....

21 Likes

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Lawrry(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Donopsiano(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Who is grace Amah abeg?
happy birthday tho

1 Like

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by awa(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Hbd
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Demonicide(f): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2018
Donopsiano:
Who is grace Amah abeg?
happy birthday tho
Indomie pikin like you, no go no am..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2018
Cake not pictures

I don't know where Nigeria learn this thing they are doing

Pictures to celebrate birthday

They should stop this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by serve38: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2018
how old is she now
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by YelloweWest: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Eco99:

#Eco99#
Only the son of a whoŕe knows a whoŕe.

You just confirmed ur mother is an ashawo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Yuneehk(f): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2018
ceeroh:
Atlanta Atlanta
Atlanta Atlanta
She was Daddy's girl
She was a very good girl
Atlanta, fine baby....
I remember this movie with Desmond Elliot produced by Charles Novia. She was dating both father and son if my memory serves me correct.

6 Likes

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Donopsiano(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin grin like you watched Ripples, Checkmate, Cockcrow @ down, Behind the clouds etc..... Just thank your stars am in a good mood this morning cool
Demonicide:
Indomie pikin like you, no go no am..
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Yuneehk:

I remember this movie with Desmond Elliot produced by Charles Novia. She was dating both father and son if my memory serves me correct.

Yeske... Olushola Elliot grin and Segun Arinze
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Yuneehk(f): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2018
ceeroh:

Yeske... Olushola Elliot grin and Segun Arinze
Even Funke Akindele and Saheed Balogun. I hope you're married because this is an old movie angry
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by bennytrips27(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2018
ceeroh:
Atlanta Atlanta
Atlanta Atlanta
She was Daddy's girl
She was a very good girl
Atlanta, fine baby....
hope you married? You Don old oooosmiley
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Smartademu(m): 11:39am On Feb 23, 2018
Donopsiano:
Who is grace Amah abeg?
happy birthday tho
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2018
My lookalike

Happy bornday kiss

1 Like

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by timibare(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2018
ceeroh:
Atlanta Atlanta
Atlanta Atlanta
She was Daddy's girl
She was a very good girl
Atlanta, fine baby....
my nigga.......

1 Like

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by nonut: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Awww! My former crush.
She looks good.
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Sinof(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2018
She Looks Quite Different From The Last Time I Saw Her. Or Is It The Makeup? Though Its Been Up To 13yrs Since I Stopped Being An Ardent Nollywood Fan. Still On Still, Hbd To Her. Imemme Owo Ndi Du Uwem Nsim Mfin

1 Like

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Sinof(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Yuneehk:

Even Funke Akindele and Saheed Balogun. I hope you're married because this is an old movie angry
Yes, Saheed Balogun Has Been Married To Faithia Balogun For Ages, And Funke Akindele Got Married To Skills Of JJC N 419 Squad Some Years Ago.
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by davodyguy: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
She has been out of fame lately. Does she still act?

1 Like

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ariyike87(f): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
hbd to a beautiful actress.
OgaDonald:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Many a times as humans, we take certain things for granted. We take for granted that we can sleep and wake up strong and happy. We take for granted that our children are in good health, they are secured in school or they can travel and return safely to us.

We take for granted that we move freely buy anything we want and can afford any food of choice.

But when we hear news of children abducted from school, our parents killed in their farms where they have gone for legitimate activities or people kidnapped just to make quick cash.

It is only then that we realize that our freedom, safety, protection and indeed life given to us by God is unmerited favour.

It is then we know why the psalmist said we must praise God all the time. It is for this and many other reasons that I must not keep silent today as I thank God once again for His Grace upon my life. It's my birthday today and I share in the grief of parents whose children have been abducted again by Boko Haram in Yobe State.

I use this medium to urge the federal government of Nigeria to expedite action in rescuing the children. Not again shall parents pass through the horrors of Chibok parents whose children were abducted in 2014 and today not all have been rescued.

It's important to also emphasize that the main responsibility of government to the people is the protection of life and property. Government at all levels should place much premium on life of Nigerians and protect them.

It is a constitutional duty. We must respect people's life and dignity. As we pray for God's intervention in Nigeria, I call on President Muhammad Buhari to take urgent steps to rescue the Yobe girls and stem the increasing wave of insecurity in Nigeria. We pray for God's intervention.

BY VIVIAN GIST : https://viviangist.com/featured/super-nollywood-actress-grace-ama-celebrates-birthday-lovely-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by engrjacuzzi: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ben10 and indomine generation won't know her.
Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Yuneehk:

Proudly single grin

2 Likes

Re: Grace Amah Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
bennytrips27:
hope you married? You Don old oooosmiley

I still dey search

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evanny Patrick Unveiled As Jenny's Glow Nigeria Brand Influencer / Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words / Chinedu Ikedieze And Tekno Dressed As Footballers - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.