Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam (40367 Views)

WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / Father Jeremiah Dermot O’Connell Is Dead (Longest Serving Principal In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by chrisxxx(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2018
I am touched.

88 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2018
undecided

OUR NIGERIA PARENT BE LIKE;
THOSE THAT ARE CARRYING FIRST IN YOUR CLASS, DO THEY HAVE TWO HEAD

464 Likes 33 Shares

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by julimax(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2018
Solid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Treasure17(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2018
The reverse is the case over here. Come home with bad result and receive the beating of your life with verbal abuse inclusive. Some are doing that to put their kids in check anyway.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2018
I love this.

KEYWORD: SELF CONFIDENCE, DIGNITY

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Khd95(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
all african parents used to carry first in their classes,who come dey carry last i no know embarassed embarassed embarassed

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Khd95(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
every system works fine in singapore thats why not here that monkeys raid farms

forget it in naija if u dont knw how to cheat u are not smart,but u are smarter if u know how to cheat but u choose not to grin

14 Likes

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by priiince(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
The best text I've read thus far.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by giftedheart1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
don't try send this to naija parents... they'll be like, "you think dangote cannot speak English, abi? it's inspiring though

5 Likes

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by larot78: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

OUR NIGERIA PARENT BE LIKE;
THOSE THAT ARE CARRYING FIRST IN YOUR CLASS, DO THEY HAVE TWO HEAD
Good lesson for us parents
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by BruncleZuma: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Okay
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Jh0wsef(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by yomibelle(f): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2018
ok
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by flyca: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Lol. I sent that picture to my mum and the following conversation ensued.

Her last message though. Hahaha cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2018
Old letter.

that being said school exams are not a true test of knowledge intelligence smartness or brilliance.
ability to apply what you have learnt in real life is key.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Olukokosir(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Nigeria education is d best jooo

Our parents use to tk first every term

Is God not wonderful ?
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Ayoswit(f): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2018
K
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by emmabest2000(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2018
Teachers and parents...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2018
Very inspiring.

Naija parent's would tear the darn thing sharply, they wont want anything to do with this, especially the ones that claim they always came 1st in class. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by bedspread: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2018
chrisxxx:
I am touched.
wow.. I AM TOUCHED TOO... ITS JUST THE FACT.....
Talent first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by yomibelle(f): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2018
Not here in Naija tho, i remeber the bashing my niece got wen she brought home 3rd position and she was in pry.2

1 Like

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by jegz25(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2018
Send this to Nigerian parent and see how they remove their children from your school. They be like, I can't be spending school fees for nothing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by olowobaba10: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2018
a
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by madridguy(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2018
Wow
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Articul8(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2018
However, they can still be pushed to do better in academics. The attitude they av towards their studies maybe thesame they will have towards their vocation.

One can always be better

4 Likes

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by olowobaba10: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2018
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A SHITHOLE AND A DEVELOPED COUNTRY IS CLEAR

4 Likes

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by nairalanduseles: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2018
very true over here were i live there is a debate now on grading students .........so no more pass or fail ......naija is improving cool
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by Pavore9: 8:35am On Feb 24, 2018
Treasure17:
The reverse is the case over here. Come home with bad result and receive the beating of your life with verbal abuse inclusive. Some are doing that to put their kids in check anyway.

Most parents are yet to realize that such do not build up self confidence in a child if they do we should have been topping globally in different spheres of life.

Our educational system is tied to passing exams, how has it translated to advancement?

1 Like

Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by carlos1(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2018
Khd95:
every system works fine in singapore thats why not here that monkeys raid farms

forget it in naija if u dont knw how to cheat u are not smart,but u are smarter if u know how to cheat but u choose not to grin

except football
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by nairalanduseles: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2018
yomibelle:
Not here in Naija tho, i remeber the bashing my niece got wen she brought home 3rd position and she was in pry.2

omg u have a very beautiful shape .......pls i wanna be ur friend can u add m on whatsapp so we could chat
Re: The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam by twilliamx(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2018
Me: Daddy! Daddy! I came second, I came second,

Dad: mtchewwwww! the person came first does he have two heads?

Me..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Pronounce Words According To Ghanians / I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding / When You Don't Want to Be The Last Fool(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.