Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:04 AM

Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (39429 Views)

Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / Tipper Crushes A Woman On Bike Dead In Kaduna This Morning(graphic Photos) / Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Horladipupo0505: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Earthbound:
RIP to the deceased

Before we start chastising Mr Aliko, let's all take a moment to reflect and realise he wasn't the one behind the wheel.

We also know bikers can risk not only their lives but that of their passenger(s) as well.

K'Oluwa ma je ka rin l'ojo t'ebi n pana
bro kip quite...na only him get truck way no fit collect better driver wey fit drive carefully... oda ppl wet get trailer shey dere drivers na spirit niii..hey let's condemn his deliberate decision to kill us all
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dangote Trucks has killed more people since time of inception than Boko haram... if you believe click like if you disagree share
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Where there are no effective institutions empowered to curb the recklessness of truck drivers esp the ones belonging to dangote,these fatal accidents will keep happening on a regular basis...
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by jameyjaggs: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Every month dangote truck must kill sombodi...........lets wait n see wu else dey will hit nxt month....shuu
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by 91119111c(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dangote paying his price softly....on his way yo world richest ogboni
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
This is getting out of hand
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by christ007(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
heendrix:
The man only cares about his continuing being the African's richest but care less about his reckless drivers and condemned trailers

so sorry kids......condolences to their families embarassed
I just wish it was dangote children make I see wetin him go do.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by morichy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Rituals as usual

Baba wan upgrade

RIP to the dead students
continue judging...Georgina....
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by nobaga: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Since these PhDs drivers took over the wheels, na soso die people dey die O.

Seriously, Dangote must set up a fund or more insurance for these accidents. True, accidents happen everyday but our drivers are reckless.

I remember that Dangote wanted his drivers reported for any reckless driving. He must do more to repair bad publicity caused by these drivers.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Exciton(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
A country where it is considered acceptable to put up extremely gory and violent images but ladies showing the slightest patch of skin are severely shamed, standard biological words for body parts are censored online etc.

I'd rather live in a society where nudity is considered normal, violence is frowned upon and its online proliferation is censored.

We've created a fücking barbaric anomic society for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by 1miccza: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Earthbound:
RIP to the deceased

Before we start chastising Mr Aliko, let's all take a moment to reflect and realise he wasn't the one behind the wheel.

We also know bikers can risk not only their lives but that of their passenger(s) as well.

Amin oo
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Earthbound:
RIP to the deceased

Omase o...you don't know anything..just lemme keep quiet before they sey toks talk sey.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
jameyjaggs:
Every month dangote truck must kill sombodi...........lets wait n see wu else dey will hit nxt month....shuu

I guess it has extended to the first months of the year recently...it was a norm every last three months of the year for many years now.

May GOD protect us...AMEN
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Maximus85(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
stephenduru:
A truck belonging to Dangote in the early morning of today crushed to death one man and 3 students of Itamerin at Ajebo, Oru Ijebu.

See the tragic photos from the scene of the accident below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/dangote-truck-crushes-1-man-and-3.html?m=1

Why always Dangote Truck? Why? Something must be done about this. Why always his truck all the time?
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Yinabim(f): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
so sad...I heard they r one family sef, the rider(father) wanted to drop his kids in sch
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Earthbound:
RIP to the deceased

Well said bro,
Very graphic pics.

May the departed RIP.

Ima proud Dangote Transport staff tho.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by benn94(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dangote trucks has killed more people than Fulani heardsmen
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Sbmt(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
This accident happen for my area oo......nah pple wey me knw sef!!

R.I.P......i jst felt pity for thier mama
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dangote truck again, they should sanction erring drivers.
Re: Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by 91119111c(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2018
renewing is membership, soon he will b d richest in the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Electrocuted At Jakande Estate As Trailer Touches High Tension Wire / 20 Of The Worlds' Most Amazing Coincidences / Couple Going Home From Work Die In Fatal Accident In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.