Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts (2365 Views)

Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by DaveHert(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2018
Being a sucker for music, i know how frustrating and exhausting searching the Internet for a song you need can be, and latey i have been getting a lot of PMs from people asking for another app to download mp3 audio directly into their phone because the last app i shared had stopped working, having been busy with school and work i haven't had the time to properly respond to their queries so here i am addressing it in this thread.

Without further i do, I introduce Fildo to you all!

What Is Fildo

Fildo app is an audio streaming application that lets you stream top-quality audios from around the world.

There are lots of unique features that makes Fildo the best app for music streaming and downloading, the features are as follows:

1. Fildo doesn’t have its own collection of audio files, but brings it from various sources from around the Internet.
2. It downloads songs with their album art covers.
3. You can easily search for songs, albums and playlist without any hassle.
4. You can add multiple songs to your download queue.
5. You can view and download a whole album with just a click.
6. You can view, stream and download playlists created by other users from around the world.
7. You can create your own very own favorite playlist and share it for others to view, listen to and download it.
8. It has an live music chart section that shows you list of what is trending on American Billboard chart,
9. It has a section that shows what is trending on UK Chart.
10. It has a section that shows what is trending on iTunes.
11. It has a section that shows what OST is trending from Korean Dramas, Japanese and Chinese Dramas.
12. It has a section that shows what is trending on France, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwan music charts.
13. It has a trending artist section where you can discover artist that are currently lit.
14. It has a recommendation section where you can easily discover new songs.
15. It has a similar songs section that appears when it shows you result for a song you searched for.
16. It has a Genre section that shows what is trending in each one i.e Electronics, POP, HIP HOP, R&B etc.
17. IT IS FREE.

It doesn't get any better than that....You probably wont be able to find another app that does as much as Fildo.

To download it head over to Fildo's website

2 Likes

Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by CowbellY: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2018
Is it free ?
Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by DaveyHert: 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
CowbellY:
Is it free ?
I believe i already made mention of it being free.
Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by neoobinna(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2018
Free is good
Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by itsloba: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Can't find any Nigerian songs on the app. Even after importing my spotify playlist
Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by DaveHert(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2018
itsloba:
Can't find any Nigerian songs on the app. Even after importing my spotify playlist
I never did mention Nigerian songs as a major feature of the app, it only has the popular naija songs.

1 Like

Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by Chydobe: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Unless you wish to go with the popular apps the whole world is using, the likes of: Facebook, Snapchat etc. Apple app store is definitely where you can find the best apps on iPhone.

Fishing out best apps on iPhone, in the midst of other best iPhone apps could be a very herculean task, but, not to worry, this article has reduced the task for you.

Click the link below to peruse through the 7 must have iPhone apps in this article and select the best iPhone apps you should download, (that's if you already don't have them downloaded to your device).

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/01/7-must-have-iphone-apps-best-iphone-apps-you-should-download-now/
Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by DaveHert(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by DaveHert(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by Nadison1311(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
DaveHert:
can songs be downloaded for offline use and can it play songs already downloaded in my device
Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by DaveHert(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nadison1311:

can songs be downloaded for offline use and can it play songs already downloaded in my device

Songs are downloaded straight into your device for personal offline usage. It is not a music player so no it doesn't play songs in your phone, it's intent is to be your music downloader.
Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by Nadison1311(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
DaveHert:

Songs are downloaded straight into your device for personal offline usage. It is not a music player so no it doesn't play songs in your phone, it's intent is to be your music downloader.
Ok I Will Give It A Try
Re: Best Android/IOS/Windows App To Stream & Download Music Audio + Trending Charts by DaveHert(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Ramadan Data Promo / How To Get Free Unlimited Data On MTN / Infinix Zero X Teardown: It's Better Than The Competition With Dual Chip System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.