Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos (39495 Views)

Obituary Of A Nigerian Woman & Her 17-Year-Old Son / 10 Different Ways People Celebrate Birthdays In Nigeria (photos) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2018
A woman has taken to social media to reveal her sorrow following tragedies which she says happen on her birthdays. Nneka Ikem Anibeze, the special assistant to the Minister of Youth and Sports, Solomon Dalung, who turns a year older today - revealed that unfortunate circumstances always happen on her birthdays.

She said she lost her mom on her birthday, buried her dad on her birthday and today which is her special day - she's set to bury her cousin (pictured below).

The journalist also revealed that despite the sad circumstances, she still give thanks to God.

Below is what she shared on Facebook;

I have promised myself that I'll always give thanks to God despite or inspite of the surrounding circumstances.
My mom died on my birthday.
My dad was buried on my birthday.
Today is my birthday and I bury my first cousin today!
Pray, that the Lord shall break every circular problem in my life and yours too. May afflicting never rise again ooooo!
Nevertheless... thank the Lord for me for adding to my years on earth. I AM GRATEFUL LORD....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nneka-ikem-anibeze-laments-on-her-birthday-after-death-of-relation.html

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by heendrix(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2018
the solution to your problem is valium 5 cool

just drink it a day before your birthday to confuse your village people. thank me later smiley

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by dfriendlyadvice: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2018
the gal no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by prostitude: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Witch angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2018
Let's just say that she lost her mom 2016, buried her dad 2017, set to bury her cousin 2018, Hopefully, Buhari turn is coming 2019 so that the PDP, my humble self and other well meaning Nigerians can celebrate it with her.

35 Likes

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Evablizin(f): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2018
shocked

Witches and wizards at work.

1 Like

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Brooke60(f): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2018
Should be renamed to 'Sad day'...not birthdays

1 Like

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by amiibaby(f): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lol
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by ladeb: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
watch out
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by marvin906(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
village peeps @ work undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by binsanni(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
Enhe make you no they celebrate am again be that now, simple as that cheesy cheesy

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by engrjacuzzi: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
This one is strong gidigan

1 Like

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by carpmam: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
D
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Litblogger: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ehya
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by joshing(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
She should seek spiritual help from someone who is spiritually fortified
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by crismark(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
her other cousins right nw

45 Likes

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Xisnin(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nonsense theory.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by MrExcel(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Is it a must to comment on this??
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by godofuck231: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bad head don come o, pls come and be going, me I have waka
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by YINKS89(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Village people.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Her birthday is cursed. Lost my dad on my birthday. Definitely can't celebrate that day without remembering he left on that day too..... Quite sad.
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by oyetunder(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
YOU do well. i have marked your face prayerfully amd nairalanderlly. May I never meet you and become your friend or neighbour... so help me God. Amen. My Advice:- you have a fire on your mountain, go to Mountain of Fire along express way o.

8 Likes

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by carpmam: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
How it take concern me

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Kjking(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
why's the guy in suit looking like Evans the kidnapper
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by jerflakes(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry This type of evil women are beheaded in Uzbekistan to teach other useless women lessons. Islam frowns at witchcraft and i hope the federal government can enact Sharia law to checkmate such madness

Trying too hard to be relevant

You don't even sound like a Muslim, even though you pretend to be

Try another niche

5 Likes

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by kerry57: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
It must be a generational covenant made by ur ancestors and may be unknown to u. Social media is not the solution, u have got to seek God's face about it and break the jinx or else it might just keep occurring and u might never know who is next. God is the answer and u can change that evil pattern urself cos God have given u the power to, u just ask him from ur heart, he will aid u out. God help u and may the souls of the dead RIP

1 Like

Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by wellmax(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Strange and scary.

Reminds me of how I had to break up with a former crush when she told me stories about how are previous boyfriends died mysteriously.
And she's wasn't just cooking up the stories.
Till today she still wonders why I left her
Re: 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sorry. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.

Check the link below for ongoing discounted sales of Barmmyshoes perms and sandals.

www.nairaland.com/4357664/quality-dope-stylish-perm-sandals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.