Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,830 members, 7,798,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) (68497 Views)

"THE BOOM" Exhibition Of Sculptures, New "Lightpaintings" By Emmanuel Eni Black / Meet Laetitia Ky, Ivorian Artist Who Makes Sculptures Out Of Her Hair (photos) / A Taiwanese Artist Creates Surreal Human Sculptures From Wood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Okorocha should take note.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by kechywillz(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
How does this happen,am forced to say its Photoshop
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by macaphan007(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Pure Alchemy.
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by BiGVEEN58(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Every sculpture in this thread can be explained... Its not juju or magic. Its Simple Physics.

Great work from great people.
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by MChaze25(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Simply Amazing..
This inspires me a lot as an artiste
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by MChaze25(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
comradeodunze:
Okorocha should take note.

As in ehhh...

His statues no just make sense
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by mhizace: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
Flexherbal:
Beautiful !
dy truly defy d law of gravity
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Awesome.
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by tayo60(f): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
I always want to see Explorers posts because they are always informative and entertaining. Well done!
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
I guess this OP doesn't know what it means to defy gravity. I tot I was going to see sculptures levitating and here I am viewing this fuckery.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
SmartMugu:
These don't defy gravity - that's engineering and arts at work.

Engineering design beyond reality, they defy grabity bro, unless you don't get the diction.
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
Good one, man
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by mysteryman2014: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
How is gravity defied with a part of the structures touching the ground. It is only good art work and balancing at Play

1 Like

Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
People of little minds obey the laws of nature while great minds defy the laws of nature and nature conforms to thier will. That's why Jesus Christ walked on water and defied all other laws of nature. Healed the centeriun servant within a moment of spoken words thereby defied time and space shocked cool shocked shocked sad
Isaac prospered in economic crisis in Genesis Chapter 26 defying every negative recession signs.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by sirknight(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Creativity at its horizon
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by Bussyfamm(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sculpture of one of my village people in my town.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by menwongo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
All this still obey the law of gravity.
Thought they were hanging on the air without any attachment to the ground

Not impressed

1 Like

Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by menwongo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
mysteryman2014:
How is gravity defied with a part of the structures touching the ground. It is only good art work and balancing at Play
My bro I tire
Maybe op thought heavy stuff are use in sculpturing...

1 Like

Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by CupOfT(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Explorers:
These unusual public sculptures, crafted by Polish artist Jerzy Kędziora and installed in Palm Beach, Florida, are held in position in just one or two places.
don't we just love Explorer
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by royalicon(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Very lovely.
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by EchezonaI(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
wow. amazing pcs of artifacts.
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by obatoro: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Its explorers again, I dey always gbadun you. Those are incredible works of art, the bases are well reinforced. keep up the good work!
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by Femicomputer(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Very lovely...
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by marunga(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
Changing Alex Chineke to Alex Chinneck is the most amazing craft ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by peachespeaches: 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
I love ART
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by Innov8ve1: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Only art lovers will enjoy this post

Get[Get all the latest Big Brother Naija Gossips on Naijadailyfeed - link is in signature below
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by Rick9(m): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2018
Awesome
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by Flashylily(f): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
[queote author=Joshuamilarge post=65339718]Nice, but they did not defy the law of gravity. because they all connected to the ground.[/quote]exactly my thought
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by DrPurple(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Flashylily:
[queote author=Joshuamilarge post=65339718]Nice, but they did not defy the law of gravity. because they all connected to the ground.exactly my thought
Atleast, They Still Try.
Re: Incredible Sculptures Around The World That Defy The Laws Of Gravity(Photos) by ArtNoiseNG: 1:39am On Jan 29, 2019
Artists and musicians interested in funding and travel opportunities: https://www.nairaland.com/4988355/opencall-artnoiseng-2019-programs-artists

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Poses Unclad To Celebrate Independence Day In Nigeria, Gets Blasted (Pics) / Free Logo, Business Card / Train Yourself On The Use Of Photoshop, Cinema4d, Lynda Poser, Guerilla Scale,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.