Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

TRENDING: Confessions Of 25 Cheating Ghanaian Wives Who Are Proud Of It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRENDING: Confessions Of 25 Cheating Ghanaian Wives Who Are Proud Of It (801 Views)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TRENDING: Confessions Of 25 Cheating Ghanaian Wives Who Are Proud Of It by jonasrob: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
"I poisoned my first husband, and watched him die in our bedroom, painfully. I mixed a deadly, colorless, tasteless, odorless substance with my lotion, smeared it gently on my breast, rubbed it on my vagina, put some on my lips: I coated every part of my body I knew he enjoyed putting his mouth and tongue on, and watched him swallow every bit of his own saliva, mixed with the substance."

Full story: http://233livenews.com/2018/02/23/trending-confessions-of-25-cheating-ghanaian-wives-who-are-proud-of-it/

Re: TRENDING: Confessions Of 25 Cheating Ghanaian Wives Who Are Proud Of It by ubunja(m): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
how in the world is murder the same as cheating?? angry
Re: TRENDING: Confessions Of 25 Cheating Ghanaian Wives Who Are Proud Of It by oloriooko(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell angry
How can you put poison on your lips for your husband to taste and die while she's still alive undecided haba!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Lesbian , But She Gives Me Sleepless Nights (read My Story) / If You Were An Opposite Sex, Can You Marry Yourself??,fun Thread!! / YCEE Spotted Having Fun With Two Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.