Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? (7217 Views)

How Do Atheists Address The Question Of Human Existence? / Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by frank317: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
iamwhat:

Good!
I know you would be searching for an answer, please update us when you get one!
Thanks for your honesty.

How did the human reproductive organ came to be?
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by frank317: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Emmanystone:

And the breast had to mount out to enable another organism suck or feed from it. Why is the man's chest so smooth?

Whats the bible answer to this question?

If mans chest was rough would u ask why is was not smooth?

Pls let us know why yahweh made mans chest smooth. U claim to have access to the creator

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
frank317:

If atheists say humans are created by nothing and u say ur God was created by nothing why are making a fuss about it?

We know that humans have a beginning but you don't know if God has.

Before you ask who created God, you should ask if He has a beginning. Because something that has no beginning needs no creator.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Before you ask who created God, you should ask if He has a beginning. Because something that has no beginning needs no creator.

how are you sure God has no beginning?
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Ericsunday619: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
iamwhat:

Good!
I know you would be searching for an answer, please update us when you get one!
Thanks for your honesty.
this topic is really interesting and enlightening. It's more safer to identify ones self as an agnostic rather than atheist because atheism is far from the truth. Do i believe in God? Yes but do i believe Yehwah is the creator? No because there are over 4200 god's worshiped by humanity. So it's hard to believe which god is the creator undecided
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Ericsunday619: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

this question is above humanity and it will only lead to confusion. No one knows if god's is real or not. The believe in God is base on Faith rather than evidence undecided
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Tollzara(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
iamwhat:

[s]Run away tactics........
I know you didn't have anything to bring to the table when you wrote plenty without addressing the question.[/s]
OK.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Ericsunday619: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
frank317:

Pls let us know why yahweh made mans chest smooth. U claim to have access to the creator
if you using the bible to search for answers you will end up more confuse because the bible lacks the evidence
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Ericsunday619: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
CoolUsername:

Where in the OP was it mentioned that the focus was on humans?

Furthermore, anybody with even basic knowledge in this subject should know they asking about the evolution of sexual reproduction in man only is flawed reasoning since sexual reproduction evolved a long time before man did.

Third, it would be completely asinine to try to answer this question without mentioning the earliest related processes for comparative analysis.

If you were looking for the exact time and date with longitude and latitude of when sexual reproduction started then you do not know anything about evolution.
I strongly don't believe in evolution
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by frank317: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Lol... God has no begining? So after living on and on alone he decided to create man with reproductive organ then decided to go into hiding from the humans he created.

See what the op believes in? Yet he has the guts to to ask atheists how reproductive organs came to b

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Emmanystone: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
CoolUsername:

Have you even been listening to me?? In my very first post (the same one you said was off-topic) I gave the advantages of sex, elsewhere in this thread I linked some studies that show why sex is so commonplace across species. What's wrong with you, man?

I don't think I should waste my time arguing with someone who doesn't even know that mangos don't evolve.

Your knowledge of this subject is so little and so beneath mine that you can't appreciate or understand my points. Go read a book, man.
Wow. This is what i call Haughtiness. Shouldn't you allow someone else grade you?
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by wirinet(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
mohemos:
If, as evolutionists have argued, there is a materialistic answer for everything, then these questions should be answered: 

It is a good thing you wrote evolutionists (or biologists ) and not atheists as written in your heading. Atheism does not equate to evolution. It has been pointed out again and again that Atheism is thousands of years older than evolution, and that Charles Darwin the propounder of the theory of evolution was a theist.

How exactly did we arrive at two separate genders, each with its own physiology? 

We arrived at two seperate genders when unicellular cells started clumping together to form multicellular organism, separating the genders was the most efficient means of genetic mixing and so offer a greater number of genetic variations, which is essential in evolution.

Why sex? 

Without sex how will the two gametes come together to exchange chromosomes, especially if the organism is outside water? Some organisms that live in water do not require sex, the female lays the eggs in water and the male releases the sperm over the eggs.

Is sex the product of a historical accident or the product of an intelligent Creator? 

As said above sex is an evolutionary solution to multicellular organisms living outside water.
Please explain how an intelligent Creator can be responsible for sex? An intelligent Creator does not require sex to create, he can create organisms with clay or even words.

Modified:

How could nature evolve a female member of a species that produces eggs and is internally equipped to nourish a growing embryo, while at the same time evolving a male member that produces motile sperm cells? And, further, how is it that these gametes (eggs and sperm) conveniently “evolved” so that they each contain half the normal chromosome number of somatic (body) cells?

Evolution is not a spontaneous action or metamorphosis, it is a gradual process one little step at a time.

It is obvious you have zero knowledge of evolution or biology, please take time to read this link to have an idea of evolution of sex;
https://www.sapiens.org/column/origins/sexual-evolution-pleasure/

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by wirinet(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ericsunday619:
I strongly don't believe in evolution

Amazing statement. Do you even know what the word evolution mean? Check out the meaning of evolution and tell me if there is any thing in the universe that does not evolve.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Emmanystone: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
frank317:

So, now you are the ones asking the questions when you havd successfully dodged the numerous one on the Op?

Sorry oooooo. It's pity. Ndo. Bragging when there's nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Emmanystone: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ericsunday619:
this topic is really interesting and enlightening. It's more safer to identify ones self as an agnostic rather than atheist because atheism is far from the truth. Do i believe in God? Yes but do i believe Yehwah is the creator? No because there are over 4200 god's worshiped by humanity. So it's hard to believe which god is the creator undecided
So which of the 4200 gods created the Universe since YHWH didn't? Or all of them created the Universe?
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by iamwhat: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
frank317:

The Bible's answer is that GOD CREATED EVERYTHING OMNISCIENTLY!
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by butterflyl1on: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
wirinet:

It is a good thing you wrote evolutionists (or biologists ) and not atheists as written in your heading. Atheism does not equate to evolution. It has been pointed out again and again that Atheism is thousands of years older than evolution, and that Charles Darwin the propounder of the theory of evolution was a theist.

We arrived at two seperate genders when unicellular cells started clumping together to form multicellular organism, separating the genders was the most efficient means of genetic mixing and so offer a greater number of genetic variations, which is essential in evolution.

Without sex how will the two gametes come together to exchange chromosomes, especially if the organism is outside water? Some organisms that live in water do not require sex, the female lays the eggs in water and the male releases the sperm over the eggs.

As said above sex is an evolutionary solution to multicellular organisms living outside water.
Please explain how an intelligent Creator can be responsible for sex? An intelligent Creator does not require sex to create, he can create organisms with clay or even words.

Evolution is not a spontaneous action or metamorphosis, it is a gradual process one little step at a time.

It is obvious you have zero knowledge of evolution or biology, please take time to read this link to have an idea of evolution of sex;
https://www.sapiens.org/column/origins/sexual-evolution-pleasure/

Sorry to say but you are actually the one who knows nada about evolution and its many gaps.

How can there be a need for reproduction if the first single celled organism did not have sexual organs? Was the first single celled organism already with sexual organs at its first appearance? If so, why?

If it was the first single celled organism then it had no need for reproduction since it was alone so the issue of mutations or natural selection shouldn't have been the case.

In your second point you said separating the genders WAS THE MOST EFFICIENT MEANS OF GENETIC MIXING.

so did chance and strokes of luck somehow arrive at efficiency? How did unintelligent evolution somehow achieve efficiency and then also realise that it had achieved efficiency?

Oga you know nothing so shift.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by modik(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
iamwhat:

Atheism is as old as man ?
Where did you get that information from ?

He knows Atheism is as old as man but doesn't know how same man was intelligently designed into male and female species!

Delusion in display

Lol
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
frank317:

Lol... God has no begining? So after living on and on alone he decided to create man with reproductive organ then decided to go into hiding from the humans he created.

See what the op believes in? Yet he has the guts to to ask atheists how reproductive organs came to b

Point of correction God was not alone. He was with His infinite Son and Spirit.
Jesus said His Father has loved him before the world began.

Secondly, God did not go into hiding. He is actively sustaining and upholding His works through the word of His power.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

God made me know through His word.
Humble yourself before the One who knows all things and He will teach you, then you will know with a certainty.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by frank317: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ericsunday619:
if you using the bible to search for answers you will end up more confuse because the bible lacks the evidence

Of course
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by wirinet(m): 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Sorry to say but you are actually the one who knows nada about evolution and its many gaps.

How can there be a need for reproduction if the first single celled organism did not have sexual organs? Was the first single celled organism already with sexual organs at its first appearance? If so, why?

If it was the first single celled organism then it had no need for reproduction since it was alone so the issue of mutations or natural selection shouldn't have been the case.

In your second point you said separating the genders WAS THE MOST EFFICIENT MEANS OF GENETIC MIXING.

so did chance and strokes of luck somehow arrive at efficiency? How did unintelligent evolution somehow achieve efficiency and then also realise that it had achieved efficiency?

Oga you know nothing so shift.

Man your ignorance is blinding, not just on the subject of biology but also on simple logic.
First the fact that there are gaps in a theory or any other subject matter does not invalidate the whole subject matter. It only shows areas of insufficient knowledge or evidence. I doubt you even have an idea of what gaps you are talking about.
There are gaps in all fields of science and in fact all knowledge. There are still gaps in the theory of gravity, relatively theory, quantum theory, etc; these gaps do not invalidate the theories.

We are talking about single cell organisms and you are asking if the first single celled organism had sexual organs, are you sure you are alright? Maybe you need to get some sleep to reset your brain. Do you understand what an organ is?

I can't even understand what you wrote by this statement;

You said the first single celled oganism had no need for reproduction; how can a living organism have no need for reproduction? In JSS biology the first thing you are taught is reproduction being the main characteristic of life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by butterflyl1on: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
wirinet:

Man your ignorance is blinding, not just on the subject of biology but also on simple logic.
First the fact that there are gaps in a theory or any other subject matter does not invalidate the whole subject matter. It only shows areas of insufficient knowledge or evidence. I doubt you even have an idea of what gaps you are talking about.
There are gaps in all fields of science and in fact all knowledge. There are still gaps in the theory of gravity, relatively theory, quantum theory, etc; these gaps do not invalidate the theories.

We are talking about single cell organisms and you are asking if the first single celled organism had sexual organs, are you sure you are alright? Maybe you need to get some sleep to reset your brain. Do you understand what an organ is?

I can't even understand what you wrote by this statement;

You said the first single celled oganism had no need for reproduction; how can a living organism have no need for reproduction? In JSS biology the first thing you are taught is reproduction being the main characteristic of life.

This entire write up you offered as a response to mine shows you have nothing upstairs.

Read my write up again. WHY DID THE SINGLE CELLED ORGANISM FIRST EMERGE WITH AN ALREADY EXISTING REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM? WHY?

WHY THIS NEED IF IT WAS FIRST ALONE?

you talk about organs and you never stopped to ask yourself where evolutionists claimed all life evolved from. Is it not from the same single celled organism that they say EVERYTHING evolved from including organs?

Do you have a functional brain in that space in your head at all?
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by CoolUsername: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2018
Emmanystone:

Wow. This is what i call Haughtiness. Shouldn't you allow someone else grade you?

He, can't grade me if he doesn't know the subject.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by CoolUsername: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2018
Emmanystone:

Who or what selected these tools, and who or what redefined these processes over millions of years. Your submission seems to suggest there's a hand (Causation) behind all.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8628949038]Natural selection[/url]
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Emmanystone: 12:11am On Feb 24, 2018
CoolUsername:

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8628949038]Natural selection[/url]
By who? By chance?
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Emmanystone: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2018
CoolUsername:

He, can't grade me if he doesn't know the subject.
You mean you are the only guy 'atheist or theist' who knows the subject?

Pride is a killer my dear.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

God made me know through His word.
Humble yourself before the One who knows all things and He will teach you, then you will know with a certainty.

god spoke to you.? what does his voice sound like?
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by CoolUsername: 12:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Emmanystone:

You mean you are the only guy 'atheist or theist' who knows the subject?

Pride is a killer my dear.

He asked me whether mangos can evolve. That is secondary school biology. If he doesn't know even that, then he shouldn't argue about it.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by CoolUsername: 12:50am On Feb 24, 2018
Emmanystone:

By who? By chance?

Just read the link.
Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by hopefulLandlord: 1:00am On Feb 24, 2018
Emmanystone:

Why didn't you attempt the Op even by half?

I hope you know how to comprehend very well? I'm simply stating a fact that evolution theory has nothing to do with atheism, Atheism predates evolution theory and Darwin was never an atheist

OP's question is a scientific NOT atheistic one, I've educated a lot more people on this thread with that single post you quoted than all the theists here put together

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ? by hopefulLandlord: 1:05am On Feb 24, 2018
Emmanystone:

Guy, you are not suppose to come into this thread because if we need to seriously have a cinversation about it, you'd jump off saying you don't know. You don't know, yet you know enough to say there's no YHWH and Jesus.

Remember you and i had had this talk before? I asked how you got here, you said your parents had sex. When i pulled you down to Adam having sex and having kids and we still having sex to have kids today, you ran off.

Why not just stay away? No offence. I still love you cheesy

You don't get it, Yahweh is simply imaginary

a "god" is a possibility but when you ask this question of a "why and how did it create reproductive organ" it would become obvious whoever is conjuring up "god" as an answer has no idea!

god is never an answer to any question except for those too lazy to think or try to find it out and this is responsible for "god" shrinking in importance as we know more and more

when did we have this discussion really? what good discussion can really take place if all one side has to offer is "Magic"?

It appears theists don't see how the god hypothesis never really answers the questions its invoked for

Q: How and why did god create "insert anything here"?

Ans: It conjured it and his reasons are unknown but it has its reasons for creating "insert it here"

This is why god hypothesis is nonsense as its created to explain an unknown phenomenon but also creates more problems as it simply pushes the question one step further and makes what its conjured up to explain more complicated, "mysterious" and adds "Magic" to it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thinking To Do Bad And You Didn't Do It Is That A Sin? / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.