Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria (6255 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
@CarlcareOpebi, why did tecno erase ultra power from the latest L9plus upgrade. I got the upgrade notification a week ago and I upgraded it yestday. Then I noticed the absence of ultra power. What's up pls?
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:14am On May 04, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:
@CarlcareOpebi, why did tecno erase ultra power from the latest L9plus upgrade. I got the upgrade notification a week ago and I upgraded it yestday. Then I noticed the absence of ultra power. What's up pls?
Hello @Olalekanbanky1 See a fix below -
"How to bring back Ultra Power on your device"
Go to Play Store and search for More Shortcuts by Chyk the dev. Download to your phone.
Open More Shortcuts and tap on Activity.
Scroll and Tap on Ultra Power
It will ask you to install the shortcut to your Home screen
Tap on Ok
Ultra Power icon is now active on your device.

1 Like

Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by Jorico: 7:17pm On May 08, 2018
I got my Tecno Spark Plus few months ago and during the warranty period - february to be precised, i returned my fone to carlcare cos my camera stopped working 13mp. The phone used 3 weeks before i got it back, thats not even a problem so far it works perfectly. After a month the phone developed the same problem and i returned it, only for them to tell me to bring 18,100 for dem to change the board cos they found moist on my board.

wait....

Pls is it board i complained of or my camera that is not working?

I asked them that was it the board that affected the camera and the engr said NO!!!

SO biko, why are they telling my to pay for board?

Can u imagine, there is nothing they can do abt it unless i hustle for 18,100 after buying the phone for 42,500 less than a year parole.

Im sure im not the only one with this carlcare palava. But why are they doing like this. This is not my my first experience and now i deciding to stay off their products.

If they cant offer effecient aftersales services then what is the essence.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by 9jajoseph: 1:16am On Mar 06, 2019
paragon40:
How much is infinix note 3 pro screen replacement ...the complete screen ?? ...
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by 9jajoseph: 1:17am On Mar 06, 2019
paragon40:
How much is infinix note 3 pro screen replacement ...the complete screen ?? ...
Have You Gotten The Screen?
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by 9jajoseph: 1:21am On Mar 06, 2019
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Olalekanbanky1 See a fix below -
"How to bring back Ultra Power on your device"
Go to Play Store and search for More Shortcuts by Chyk the dev. Download to your phone.
Open More Shortcuts and tap on Activity.
Scroll and Tap on Ultra Power
It will ask you to install the shortcut to your Home screen
Tap on Ok
Ultra Power icon is now active on your device.
How Much Will It Cost Me For Infinix Note 3 Panel?
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by paragon40(m): 6:42am On Mar 06, 2019
9jajoseph:
Have You Gotten The Screen?
yes but i sold the phone.
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by 9jajoseph: 6:55am On Mar 06, 2019
paragon40:
yes but i sold the phone.
No Problem Bro
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by teebabs48: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
@carlcareopebi, my infinix hot 4 screen light suddenly dimmed off and would not power on.
May I know know how to go about solving that?
Also, I reside in Ayetoro-Itele Ogun state, may I know any Carlcare center nearby?
Thanks. ..
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by mrgbenga1: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2020
Please how much will it cost to replace Tecno CX air motherboard (panel)?
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by Rhoda150: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please how much will it cost to replace my infinix note 4 panel
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by festaclanre: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @QuixPhix It'll cost you N28,600 to replace the Motherboard.
how is hot 7 pro motherboard
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by ijbeauty(f): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Please where is your office within Mile 2/ Badagry axis. I want to replace my phone battery
Re: Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria by Sholyzee: 1:40am On Oct 25, 2020
hello, my Infinix hot 5 battery is bad please, can i get another in your office at Opebi?
and how much will it cost me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Airtel Cheap Data Plan Do You Currently Subscribed To / What Is The Best Browser For Android? / Tecno H7 Wont Boot Pass Tecno Logo! (help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.