Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend (1195 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend by urmyideal20: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
I know it’s still too early to marry someone you’ve been dating for only two months. Even if it’s “unusual” in someone’s mindset, for me it’s better doing it now than be sorry later. My girlfriend and I have been dating for two months now. She is still 20 years old that’s why it’s hard
for us to settle down. Yes, I am way older than her (28 years of age gap)- truth that I want to change because it’s a barrier that keeps me from marrying her.

I met her through A Foreign Affair, a matchmaking service. In her age, I can say she is an ideal wife. She carries herself well. She is very responsible and reliable. Aside from her attitude, she’s also very beautiful and confident. These are the reasons how I come to love and appreciate her so much. And I think these are enough reasons to tie the knot!

We’ve talked about settling down… she’s thinking about immigrating here in the States and I would really love her to do that! I don’t want
a long distance relationship! So far she’s positive in everything and is in favor of marriage. But… I’d like some opinions from someone else’s perspective. Is it really the time right to propose to her or am I rushing too much? Does age matter in things like this?
Thanks for your responses!
Re: Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend by greatnaija01: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
BRO is your marriage a public place? why are u seeking opinion of people who do not know u or care about u or even give a f0rk about u both?

Only people who love you can advice u with pure intentions, are u a christian? do you not have a marriage counseling committee in your church, even if you are a free thinker, dont you have friends and relatives who genuinely care about u and know you from your roots to be able to better counsel u?

A marriage or relationship that thrives on PUBLIC opinion may end up as a PUBLIC tale.

keep your marriage counsel to a small circle of trusted people NOT here.

#My2cents

urmyideal20:
I know it’s still too early to marry someone you’ve been dating for only two months. Even if it’s “unusual” in someone’s mindset, for me it’s better doing it now than be sorry later. My girlfriend and I have been dating for two months now. She is still 20 years old that’s why it’s hard
for us to settle down. Yes, I am way older than her (28 years of age gap)- truth that I want to change because it’s a barrier that keeps me from marrying her.

I met her through A Foreign Affair, a matchmaking service. In her age, I can say she is an ideal wife. She carries herself well. She is very responsible and reliable. Aside from her attitude, she’s also very beautiful and confident. These are the reasons how I come to love and appreciate her so much. And I think these are enough reasons to tie the knot!

We’ve talked about settling down… she’s thinking about immigrating here in the States and I would really love her to do that! I don’t want
a long distance relationship! So far she’s positive in everything and is in favor of marriage. But… I’d like some opinions from someone else’s perspective. Is it really the time right to propose to her or am I rushing too much? Does age matter in things like this?
Thanks for your responses!

Re: Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend by AnodaIT(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Way older at 28 vs 20?
Mine is 35 vs 25
Re: Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend by izaray(f): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Op just follow ur mind, and do what you think is best for you!
Re: Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
AnodaIT:
Way older at 28 vs 20?
Mine is 35 vs 25

He said 28 years of age gap, meaning the guy is 48.
Re: Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend by AnodaIT(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
efesodje:

He said 28 years of age gap, meaning the guy is 48.
I'm outta here shocked

1 Like

Re: Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend by lordkush: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
op yo are almost 50 and you re looking for a 20 yrs old?

is you okay?
Re: Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend by Skinni(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
AnodaIT:

I'm outta here shocked
Lolzz. You are not serious.
Re: Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
20 year old is old enough abeg.......omotola got married at 18...KANU married his wife at 18..if you guys agree..marry and invite us
Re: Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend by urmyideal20: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Yes, I'm 48. So what? I love her and she told me that she loved me and I guess that's the best feeling in the world.
Re: Marrying My 20-year Old Girlfriend by Amazinpeace(f): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2018
urmyideal20:
Yes, I'm 48. So what? I love her and she told me that she loved me and I guess that's the best feeling in the world.
then go ahead and marry her, age doesn't matter, its just a number. She is matured enough to know what she wants.

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And Nurse / India Sexy Style / Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.