Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) (49146 Views)

Pencil Drawing Makes Me Understand My Patient Better As Medical Doctor / Take A Stand Against AIDS Campaign, #TASAA / Graphic Design, Video Effect, 2d Animation Course Give Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
PcNnews:
@JoelsBlogMedia

A Nigerian lady, Imohebo has done something that no one has ever done in recent times, for how much will it cost you to put on the costume of one who has HIV/AIDS all in the name of sensitization.

Miss Imohebo partnered with Hakeem Effect to wear the look of one that has AIDS.. Admonishing youth to be weary of unprotected sex.

This came after recent research discovered that at 70% of Teenagers and youths are living with HIV/AIDS.. Some are suffering from other veneral diseases as a result of sex.

This photo was made to discourage unfaithfulness in relationship, sensitized youths on the possible result of one suffering from HIV/AIDS if not properly cared for... I am sure... You never want to look this horrible, so protect yourself!

News By Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/lady-puts-on-the-look-of-a-hiv-patient-in-order-to-sensitized-youths-about-the-effects-of-hiv/

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfbreX5HacE/?hl=en

You think say no be dis man do Diezani own?
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by orbis(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
HeyCorleone:
My question is how did they do the titties? They are like so flat. Damn.

BTW is this depiction even accurate? or isn't it just a morbid exaggeration.

Maybe she is naturally flat chested. Lets try it with madam big chest
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Sir2rexninefour(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Op this your caption is misleading and confusing indeed.
Had to read thread to clear my head! cool
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by talk2rotman(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
PotatoSalad:
More like a zombie from the walking dead.
The type that bit Carl grin

was Carl bitten at d lata part of d movie? I've been wanting to get d season 5 and d likes but I've not gotten dem
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
When is her breast if I may ask? This is very creative. Well done.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Dranoid: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
To all of you asking for his 'breasts' can't you see that the Hakeem guy captioned it repeatedly as "actor"?
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by ositadima1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
She looks more like a zombie.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Reminds me of walking dead.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by obainojazz(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
70% of youths are living with HIV.... Rubbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dranoid:
To all of you asking for his 'breasts' can't you see that the Hakeem guy captioned it repeatedly as "actor"?
How does "actor" explain the flat boobs? It's a costume..
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by prewtyjulie(f): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
if you think that pic depicts the look of someone living with HIV, then you might be quite mistaken. with the introduction of retroviral drugs, HIV patients look quite healthier than some healthy folks. let everyone be careful, that's why they say ' e no dey show for face.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thats full blown AIDS and not HIV. Its the thinking that both are equal that lead to the popular discrimination.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by DAVEZONIGLTD: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ok.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by hunter2134: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Just get the message they are trying to pass across.
Mouthgag:
Interesting

So na so hiv patients dey look?

Ignorance
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Dranoid: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How does "actor" explain the flat boobs? It's a costume..

Anyone actor is male na or have you seen a man with boobs before? grin
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
imeeti:
like this

Seehpw this one use bleaching finish her life.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
No it is not a mystery and leave devil out of it. It is man made just like Ebola and others to kill people.
kennieG:
HIV/AIDS still remain a mystery which l think devil used it to punish dis sinful world. Wonderful transformation.. I wish all our corrupt politicians can be punished with it
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by xmanco42: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
imeeti:
like this
Graphic
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by eboiga(f): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Na Franca Umoh,my senior for secondary school
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hmm.... I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by thedondada(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Looks more like an extra from the walking dead.

Nice one though. Very impressive
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
timilehin007:

You Are the real ignoramus..na so negligence go kill u..
Someone is sacrificing her body just to evangelise and create awareness regarding Hiv/Aids u are here forming hypocritical...at least she's passing a sensible message. ..why not ignore the look and take heed of the message it's passing

Mumucious fellow. If you wanna do it at all do it right. I'm a reproductive health educator and I know what passing wrong info about HIV/AIDS has contributed to the stigma being faced by PLWHA

1 Like

Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Nowenuse: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
kennieG:
HIV/AIDS still remain a mystery which l think devil used it to punish dis sinful world. Wonderful transformation.. I wish all our corrupt politicians can be punished with it

The whole world or Africa?
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
talk2rotman:

was Carl bitten at d lata part of d movie? I've been wanting to get d season 5 and d likes but I've not gotten dem
Oh you're still far behind. You need to see Negan and his wife 'Lucille' grin
Yup Carl got bit mann trying to help someone. angry
Glenn, Sasha and Abraham are....well lemme save you some spoilers.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by shegie(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
where is the breast na
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
unitysheart:

Mumucious fellow. If you wanna do it at all do it right. I'm a reproductive health educator and I know what passing wrong info about HIV/AIDS has contributed to the stigma being faced by PLWHA

Clap for yourself
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by simbol(f): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good job. Hakeem
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by drTOO: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
This is a real boner killer, walahi!!!!
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by bayocanny: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
ricktnum:
This is discriminatory, 80pcnt of hiv patients dont look that way. It is also counter productive, many would think since they dont look thin, then they dont have it. Best way is to get tested. HIV no dey show for face. Le us be mindful of what we do.

Proud health worker here!!!
Are you a tomboy?
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
timilehin007:

Clap for yourself
guy please for God sake STFU. he's right anyways.
Re: Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
bayocanny:

Are you a tomboy?
are u a JerryGirl?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] / What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go / See What An Artist Did To These Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.