Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (30440 Views)

“i’ll Never Return To Nigeria” – Actor, Akeem Akintola Vows After Saving €1700 I / DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by CAPSLOCKED: 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Nairalanddist:
angry The 14 years jail punishment is not working on these homosexuals. Until the federal government enacts laws that guarantees the killing of gays and lesbians in our society, people with abominable sexualities like these won't stop insulting our sensibilities. This is why i love Islam. People like Alimi will have become headless chickens long time ago sad

SO WHEN WILL YOUR GOVERNMENT ENACT LAWS THAT DOESN'T FAVOUR THEM THE POLITICIANS?
LAWS THAT STATES THAT CORRUPT POLITICIANS SHOULD BE KILLED, RAPISTS SHOULD BE HANGED?

THE ENERGY YOU FOOLS FIGHT GAYS WITH IN AFRICA, IF WE CAN GATHER IT ALL AND PUT IT TO FIGHTING CRIME AND CORRUPTION, OUR LIVES WOULD BE BETTER.
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by CAPSLOCKED: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

the whole plot does not represent reality na, it is fiction. it is a movie adaptation of a comic. it's just like you complaining spiderman/batman is not reality.

I agree with your opinion on the fact that it wasn't meant for Africans in Africa Sha.

and he is not talking rubbish nollywood is trash

TILL THE END OF TIME, I TELL YOU THIS.
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Daeylar(f): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
cococandy:
you know it wink

Yeah.

Happy happy cheesy
Happy birthday smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Angel1696: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
gabazin080:
The screen of my phone is bad so I couldn't see what OP posted but from what people are commenting, I think his teacher shouldn't have beat him like that. There are ways of punishing a student instead of beating him and inflicting injury upon the poor boy. The parents should take the teacher to court. That's my contribution.
Thank you.
could u pls repair or buy a new phone
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by kanosalami: 1:21am On Feb 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
The truth is bitter but he has a 'valid' point, our actors and actresses are used to 'short term acting commitments' where you pay them 'peanuts', give them scripts and in two to three days they move to location and in another 7-9 days the project is over and they move to the next movie. Hollywood is a different ball game, some actors even take years to get into character, both physically and mentally......... angry
I think you reason from your anus just like d prick sucking man.the problem with people like you is that you always think anything from obodo oyibo is the best.
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Codyt(m): 3:32am On Feb 24, 2018
FluidQueen:
I mean, What does his HIV status and Sexual Orientation have to do with Anything he's saying?

Why are people so fúcking Shortsighted?
Your Nollywood is diluted Horsepóóp, he's not saying anything Ridiculous or inauthentic. Your 'Nnnayi' 'igwe' Nollywood would always be a failed and highly mediocre attempt at making Movies. He is right. Nollywood is plainly 50BC Hollywood.
You took words right out of my mouth!!!! So apt!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by blacktallest(f): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2018
free2ryhme:

'Black Panther,' hailed for diversity, has no gay characters .

Looooool.....Savage
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by soberdrunk(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2018
kanosalami:
I think you reason from your anus just like d prick sucking man.the problem with people like you is that you always think anything from obodo oyibo is the best.

I need you to do me a big favor, in your quiet time read what you wrote here again and ask yourself if this statement reflects the time and resources your family put into your upbringing.
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by ooshinibos: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

the whole plot does not represent reality na, it is fiction. it is a movie adaptation of a comic. it's just like you complaining spiderman/batman is not reality.

I agree with your opinion on the fact that it wasn't meant for Africans in Africa Sha.

and he is not talking rubbish nollywood is trash
I agree with you , yep some of the Nollywood movies is completely trash , whoever wrote those lines most be high on ewedu or ogogoro
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by goodheart02(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
blacktallest:

Looooool.....Savage
If that's you in that picture, I must say you're amazingly pretty.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by goodheart02(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
blacktallest:

Looooool.....Savage

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Hunry: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2018
goodheart02:

obioma ibiakwa...
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by khiaa(f): 1:47am On Feb 26, 2018
Truckpusher:
Patiently waiting for all the closet gays of NL to take this ish personal. cool

Then you are waiting for 99.9 percent of the men. grin JK!

Hello Trucky. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by Truckpusher(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2018
khiaa:

Then you are waiting for 99.9 percent of the men. grin JK!

Hello Trucky. smiley

I don't know about your country but here in Nigeria 80% of the women born between 1976 to 1999 have had or are actively into same sex relationship or have had same sex encounter.

I was shocked when I noticed that a lot of women within marriageable age are into one form of lesbianism or the other.

Good luck though if your girlfriend swings both ways - You might just be having access to pussies unexpectedly tongue cheesy undecided
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by goodheart02(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hunry:

obioma ibiakwa...
**smiles**
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by chayoma01: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
enemmo:

Sam Dede (My favourite)

Kiki Omeili (Dr)

Linda Osifo

Ajoke Sylvia and Olu Jacobs

Ibrahim Shatta

Nse Ikpe Etim

Shaun Faqua

Blossom Chukwujekwu

I could go on..

I agreed with you till you mentioned Blossom Chukwujekwu....its your opinion but I feel he lacks depth as an actor
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by chayoma01: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

I need you to do me a big favor, in your quiet time read what you wrote here again and ask yourself if this statement reflects the time and resources your family put into your upbringing.

shocked Dayuum...
Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by enemmo(f): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2018
chayoma01:

I agreed with you till you mentioned Blossom Chukwujekwu....its your opinion but I feel he lacks depth as an actor

I like his acting, I'm not really a professional though, maybe he has not been given roles that would test his versatility

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi by blacktallest(f): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2018
goodheart02:

Thanks....me alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taiwo Aromokun And Her Identical Twin Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Wizkid, 2face, Timipre Sylva At Faze's Birthday Party (Photos) / Wale Jana Meets Khafi, BBNaija Star (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.