Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested (48394 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by laidelaitan(f): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Zenith Bank robbery: IMSU graduate arrested

The remaining member of the four-man robbery gang that attacked a customer at Zenith Bank in Owerri, killing two policemen, has been arrested by the Imo State Police Command.

Chinomso Gift Onwuegbuchulam aka Ogolo, was arrested at his hideout at Close 7 Mgbuakara, Eleparanwan in Rivers State.

The Commissioner of Police in Imo, Chris Ezike, said Onwuegbuchulam had a bachelor’s degree in public administration from the Imo State University.

He has confessed to the crime and further revealed that out of the N2.8m his gang stole from their target, he got a share of N400,000.

The suspect also confessed to being an armed robber since 2012 and has participated in several robbery operations in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Owerri between 2012 and 2017.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/02/23/zenith-bank-robbery-imsu-graduate-arrested/

9 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Mortiple(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
Kudos to NPF!!!

I can't just forget that horrific video of Owerri bank robbery incident in a hurry. I empathize with the family (wife and children) of the gallant MOPOL confronted them.

Someday I shall pay a condolence visit to his family.

209 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by DWJOBScom(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good for him

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by UbanmeUdie: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
shocked

A graduate of P.A from IMSU caught in Armed Robbery?

I am not surprised!

IMSU is notorious for churning out failures as graduates. No wonder, this one couldn't excel in armed robbery as well.

What an unsuccessful career.......shame!

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by swazpedro(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
It's like police don dey use jazz oo

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by free2ryhme: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
laidelaitan:
Zenith Bank robbery: IMSU graduate arrested

The remaining member of the four-man robbery gang that attacked a customer at Zenith Bank in Owerri, killing two policemen, has been arrested by the Imo State Police Command.

Chinomso Gift Onwuegbuchulam aka Ogolo, was arrested at his hideout at Close 7 Mgbuakara, Eleparanwan in Rivers State.

The Commissioner of Police in Imo, Chris Ezike, said Onwuegbuchulam had a bachelor’s degree in public administration from the Imo State University.

He has confessed to the crime and further revealed that out of the N2.8m his gang stole from their target, he got a share of N400,000.

The suspect also confessed to being an armed robber since 2012 and has participated in several robbery operations in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Owerri between 2012 and 2017.

Full story on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/02/23/zenith-bank-robbery-imsu-graduate-arrested/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

what has his degree and his alumni got to do with the robbery

39 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by ebereokey(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
The should pluck his eyes first..
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Papiikush: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Are you sure the man is really a culprit of that incident?

I can never believe Nigerian policemen...They are criminals themselves

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by IMASTEX: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Eazi1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
they are fool...if they are wise they would av escape with d money....what cost u nd ur fellow to just turn to snake nd monkey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by nonut: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
Why waste 4-5yrs with a particular course in school and then have a complete career change?
Doesn't make sense to me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by id4sho(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
na dem

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Firefire(m): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
Go and kill him quick, no time.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by micgray100(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
No.. Not in my country...

See my signature for your Limited Liability Company registration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by seankay(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I am not surprised!

IMSU is notorious for churning out failures as graduates. No wonder, this one couldn't excel in armed robbery as well.

I'm not surprised neither cos their Governor once said its better to be a thief than smoke weed in Imo State.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
free2ryhme:

brother stop crying.. it has alot to do with it

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by magiki(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
OK
Thank you NPF

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Arrest watin

I beg free the man

I will blame the school he went for not teaching him financial Education

Long live NPF

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by stevnwigw1: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I am not surprised!

you, your Buhari and your Tinubo are also failures.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
The law should take its full course. Kudos to the Nigeria Police Force.

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Bitterleafsoup: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Even if you can't find a job must you be a criminal with a gun?
I give yahoo boys more credit, at least it takes some type of brain power to con people.
This country....

5 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Teeboi56: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
D guy need more counselling I swear
2 years in prison is okay for him
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Georgesudosen(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Really a plus on the side of the NigerIan police force, however let them give us full details, becos i watched that video of how he killed a police officer as they first entered the zenith Bank

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by thedondada(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
I find it interesting when headlines include the word graduate.

In Nigeria that word mean shit. Many graduates aren't worthy of school cert. Yet they parade I obtained a higher institution degree.

Being a graduate should be something a big deal but as usual we have dropped the standards.

Back to topic....

He would blame Buhari as if he's the only one suffering.. a thief is a thief. Just label him armed robber and stop this graduate as if being a graduate in nigeria is the way to a living.

9 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
free2ryhme:

it says one thing for sure the school is churning out robbers.

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Stallion93(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
But why should that policeman be touching his belly like that?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Blaksheep: 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Teeboi56:
D guy need more counselling I swear
2 years in prison is okay for him
He needs more than that.

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Abdulazeez007(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
Christian IGBO, not surprised though

5 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
K
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by Peterpanny: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
i didnt read that nonsense news,but buhari i blame you.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by millionboi2: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
I blame Govtmnt

Provide job4graduates u refused
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested by GreatXpectation: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good day my fellow Nairalander's

First of all I will like to apologize for disturbing you with my problem, Like the saying goes, a problem shared is half solved!

I'm going through a very tough time for sometimes now, things are very hard for me to the extent that it is my wife that is taking the responsibilities of the house. I'm ashamed of myself but nothing I can do.
I'm not a lazy man, I have my handi-work (Printing Works) which I do to earn a living. But suddenly things change, after a while, that was around late last year, I borrowed money (#11,500+interest) from Paylater to clear some debts, but unfortunately for me am unable to refund the money back since then.
Recently I got a message from paylater that the loan I took was severely past due, that I should make a payment today to regularize it or I will be referred to their legal team for further action. and I know that this will be so embarassing. That's why I come on nairaland to seek for assistance

Recently I posted on a thread here "https://www.nairaland.com/4338339/labour-presents-new-minimum-wage/1" that i need a menial job, but unfortunately i couldn't get any.

Nairalander's please help me I beg you!

Bank
Union Bank of Nigeria

Acct No
0 0 0 6 5 7 1 5 7 0

email
olufunmisegz@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Suspected Electric Cable Thief Electrocuted To Death In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Young Man Racially Profiled And Beaten By Police In USA (Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.