Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker (13723 Views)

Between Innoson, The Car Maker And Farouq Osuolale, The Logo Maker / Meet Dr. Osato Osemwengie: Biography Of Maker Of Drones For American Army / Meet Anastasia Uzodinma; A Female Shoe Maker Who Is Proud Of What She Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by learnnigeria: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
What sets Prosper Chidinma Erem apart is not just her unionism, femininity nor her groundbreaking entrepreneurship, it is the fact that she chose (Yes) Shoe Making! you got me right Shoe Making!

Motivated by the pleasure she found in entrepreneurship Prosper engaged in her craft even while participating in school unionism.

Before her tertiary education, she began with Ankara bags and shoes (male and female) and proceeded to apprenticeship on shoe making.

Later on, in addition to undergoing a mentor-ship in shoe making, the enthusiastic shoe maker said she was "outsourced by the Governor of her state due to her optimism and doggedness in her trade" to be among those that made the trip to China for the acquisition of the necessary know-how needed to advance in automated shoe making.

Exposed to large quantity shoe-making machines, Prosper said she took "the ritual a step further by learning how to operate virtually all the shoe making machines and the Chinese people were very friendly."

Today, while also encouraging other females to dare to be innovative, The UniProt student said she has "found something that makes me happy and fulfilled."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by greatnaija01: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
wow... just like NKIRU EMORDI from Uniben, founder of H.O.T wears.

AM LOVING THIS.... women are rising up.... these are the real slay queens.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by chuks013: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
I sure say dz 1 go reach fp
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by Barmmyshoes(f): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Nice one mate. May God bless our hustle.

Meet Mariam, the female shoemaker on Nairaland.

Check the link below for ongoing discounted sales of my perms and sandals.

www.nairaland.com/4357664/quality-dope-stylish-perm-sandals

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by LastSurvivor11: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Imma pls come and see your fellow girl ooo

Ur own na only give me this give me that..
Am I your father?

U will start apprenticeship with this ur fellow girl next week..
Nonsense..

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by SIMPLYkush: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2018
Ugly lady, instead of her to do ashawo work she is here wasting her time while her pussy is wasting, mtchwww
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know her type.
even my mentor too knows her type
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by NwaAmaikpe: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked

I know her type.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by 007author(m): 7:14am On Feb 24, 2018
She looks dirty
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by Olarajee(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2018
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by dayleke: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2018
Good for her...

The "Sole" is her starting point....

1 Like

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by dayleke: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2018
007author:
She looks dirty

She's at work...

1 Like

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by Sarang(f): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2018
wish her all best!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by dayleke: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Ugly lady, instead of her to do ashawo work she is here wasting her time while her pussy is wasting, mtchwww

That one is strong o...
She may not wanna go that route na....
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

keep quiet!!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by Doerstech(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2018
PEPs calling her ugly I don't get....
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by dayleke: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know her type.

They are called " Shoemakeress"
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by passyhansome(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2018
Prosper Chidinma Erem May you continue to prosper

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by passyhansome(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Dumb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by UbanmeUdie: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked

See her dirty blonde hair like that of an unfortunate albino.

She is no where near fulfilment till her Carmel toe wears a horse shoe!

1 Like

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by Samusu(m): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2018
Randy91:

keep quiet!!!!
Another for me please
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by Peterpanny: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2018
i day fear girls wa day open ear like her.person go just go open hole for middle of ear no be me and them.
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by nevilbot: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2018
Nice. My traditional wedding shoe was also designed by a lady and it was wonderful. Kudos to those not selling dia pekus to make money

1 Like

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by edwardaigbokhan: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2018
@SIMPLYkush, you are a complete fool.

1 Like

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by lastmessenger: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2018
I don't like her hair
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by congo4ka: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The way you copy Nwaamaikpe is cringe worthy.
Be real to yourself man and don't be a fool

3 Likes

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by OboOlora(f): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by Miamibutch(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2018
She's doing great for herself.
Independent woman

1 Like

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by joan1678(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2018
OP I think you should be mindful of what you call fulfill. you don't just use words anyhow.. lol
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by Born2Breed(f): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Time wasted in birthing you would have been invested in a Palm plantation. Palm oil would have been cheaper now.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by SpaceAngel: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2018
Nice one and she is a student too. By the time she completes her studies, she will definitely know her path in life.
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2018
I love her simple no need for long line reading
Re: Meet Prosper Erem The Fulfilled Female Shoe Maker by Born2Breed(f): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2018
learnnigeria:
What sets Prosper Chidinma Erem apart is not just her unionism, femininity nor her groundbreaking entrepreneurship, it is the fact that she chose (Yes) Shoe Making! you got me right Shoe Making!

Motivated by the pleasure she found in entrepreneurship Prosper engaged in her craft even while participating in school unionism.

Before her tertiary education, she began with Ankara bags and shoes (male and female) and proceeded to apprenticeship on shoe making.

Later on, in addition to undergoing a mentor-ship in shoe making, the enthusiastic shoe maker said she was "outsourced by the Governor of her state due to her optimism and doggedness in her trade" to be among those that made the trip to China for the acquisition of the necessary know-how needed to advance in automated shoe making.

Exposed to large quantity shoe-making machines, Prosper said she took "the ritual a step further by learning how to operate virtually all the shoe making machines and the Chinese people were very friendly."

Today, while also encouraging other females to dare to be innovative, The UniProt student said she has "found something that makes me happy and fulfilled."

Blessed hands

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Freelancing Is Better Than A Full-time Job - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / 10 Things To Look For In A Great Boss / Our Encounters With Randy Men, Crazy Drivers – Female Traffic Controllers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.