Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale (6436 Views)

Neat Toks 2009 Toyota Camry LE For Sale In Ikeja / Sold!!! sold !!!Toks 2009 Toyota Camry with Alloy rims & 4 plug engine / AWOOF TOKS 2009 Lexus RX 350 FULL OPTION..4.5..QUICK SALE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by Tadeus(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
chukel:
I think I saw when this particular car was brought out of tin can and parked at Alhaji's garage on Saturday 10th of February. I must attest it's a very clean car, but a flooded car. Op, be honest and tell them it's flooded. But I must say whatever flood that affected this car was extremely minor. If it's this same car that I saw, it was driven out of the port into that garage with a flat front tire. Yes, It is a flooded car. but I doubt any user will have issues with it. This is just my opinion. I can import this type of flooded vehicle for my personal use, but not for resell. I don't like wahala wey go tarnish my reputation.

Thanks for your concern. If you ask question, Wil respond.. I don't have issue with anybody. He never asked if the car is flooded. He only asked if the car is accident free and I said yes... It's flooded buh minor.. I deal with cars and scanned dis same car in USA b4 purchase. No sign of flood. I don't sell dead cars neither Wil I help you to buy it. That's why I don't deal with Nigerian used.

With the way the guy is talking, you don't expect to me to be pleading with him. If you do thing in a very matured way, u will be treated with respect.

It's available for inspection and you free to come with you mechanic to check. The Vin is available and custom papers for verification

People that have done business with knows what I can do. I'm not dubious

Regards

1 Like

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by erico2k2(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ipfreely:
Cc

Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo, timifakay, aieromon
PRESENT
Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tadeus:
You can't afford to buy a bicycle tyre and you hating someone that owns car. My broda, no blessing in trying to bring someone down in life. Get a life. Get serious with your life and pray to God to bless you.

Serious buyers only
Serious Buyer for FLOOD CAR< Bross fear GOD small nahhhh, at least tell the buyer, this is flooded

4 Likes

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by Cosplay: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tadeus:

Thanks for your concern. If you ask question, Wil respond.. I don't have issue with anybody. He never asked if the car is flooded. He only asked if the car is accident free and I said yes... It's flooded buh minor.. I deal with cars and scanned dis same car in USA b4 purchase. No sign of flood. I don't sell dead cars neither Wil I help you to buy it. That's why I don't deal with Nigerian used.

With the way the guy is talking, you don't expect to me to be pleading with him. If you do thing in a very matured way, u will be treated with respect.

It's available for inspection and you free to come with you mechanic to check. The Vin is available and custom papers for verification

Regards
This man you don show. So flood no be accident? Person go baff Im car for hurricane on purpose abi? So because she no ask if na flood specifically you no get sense talk am once abi?
So if you go hospital do test and you ask doctor if you get malaria and im say no then send you go house, how you go feel when you find out say im no tell you say you get typhoid because you no ask am direct?
Make una dey reason well sometimes

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by erico2k2(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
chukel:
I think I saw when this particular car was brought out of tin can and parked at Alhaji's garage on Saturday 10th of February. I must attest it's a very clean car, but a flooded car. Op, be honest and tell them it's flooded. But I must say whatever flood that affected this car was extremely minor. If it's this same car that I saw, it was driven out of the port into that garage with a flat front tire. Yes, It is a flooded car. but I doubt any user will have issues with it. This is just my opinion. I can import this type of flooded vehicle for my personal use, but not for resell. I don't like wahala wey go tarnish my reputation.
never ever try it, I have a flood car but not by choice, U remember the NY flood 2013? well my car was at the Port and it got flooded there, now, I battling rust still, the whole sub frame corroded. I have changed the rear axle, bought from the US, shaft, front axle, bearings etc due to Salt. No try am Ohhhhh
As we speak my Mrs is talking bout under side bar rusting .This is Jeep Liberty

7 Likes

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by hapi4eva: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please let us be truthful in our business dealings.
Flood car na flood car period. Let the buyer know its a flood car and let them decide if its cool with them or not. You might have no dubious mind but the way you went about this issue says otherwise
Tadeus:
Very clean in and out

Fully custom duty paid

No single issue

97k miles

2009 model

Accident free

Come and inspect and pay

Jst 2.8m

Contact

08035142036, 08056807475

Tadeus

3 Likes

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by aquila3: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
cosplay, what is ur problem with tadeus, if there is any rift bet u pple i think as an xposed, cultured, matured and educated fellow there is way u should express your grievance against anybody, i noticed u av opened almost all his thread to call him thief which is nt supposed to be.

1 Like

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by chukel(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
erico2k2:

never ever try it, I have a flood car but not by choice, U remember the NY flood 2013? well my car was at the Port and it got flooded there, now, I battling rust still, the whole sub frame corroded. I have changed the rear axle, bought from the US, shaft, front axle, bearings etc due to Salt. No try am Ohhhhh
As we speak my Mrs is talking bout under side bar rusting .This is Jeep Liberty
thanks for this advice.
Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ipfreely:
Cc

Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo, timifakay, aieromon

present sir

while we might not be here to bash.... I would like to use this medium to state that there is a necessary need to setup a task force to monitor such activities and blow the whistle where necessary hence these several mentions..... we r like a solution to an obviously acute auto problem on nl.

like we all remember quotes from renowned men....
my first quote on NL: If it is too good to be true, it probably isn't!

second one was borne out of necessity likewise: All dealers should exhibit TRANSPARENCY in all their dealings and not HONESTY.

if anyone can see the difference between the two as it concerns us then u can demean @ will.

dealers now practice: don't see. don't ask, don't TELL

tadeus has a e-rep and I don't think he'd be willing to tarnish it so soon except he is one hellll of a greedy person in which case I wouldn't know....

we will achieve sanity @ least to a significant extent

1 Like

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by timifakay(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
And another one bites the dust.

3 Likes

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by ray48: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
I support full disclosure pls

1 Like

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by LeJeun3: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tadeus:

[s]Thanks for your concern. If you ask question, Wil respond.. I don't have issue with anybody. He never asked if the car is flooded. He only asked if the car is accident free and I said yes... It's flooded buh minor.. I deal with cars and scanned dis same car in USA b4 purchase. No sign of flood. I don't sell dead cars neither Wil I help you to buy it. [/s] That's why I don't deal with Nigerian used.

Regards

This is bull.....

You have an e-rep to protect, you had gotten to the level where you could actually sell shit and folk on here would buy.

We needed some serious dealers on here to align with ipfreely to encourage the FULL DISCLOSURE MANTRA not fight against it.

Seun and Mods, come and make vin disclosure for vehicle sale and advert on here.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by Whaleygold: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
How did you Figure this Out?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ipfreely:

But this is a flooded vehicle. Also the mileage may have been tampered with at some point.
Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by aieromon(m): 12:23am On Feb 28, 2018
Whaleygold:

How much are you willing to pay? grin grin grin
Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by korm2me(m): 6:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Tadeus:

Regards
Oga how the guy talked?
He asked "Accident free?" And also "the mileage may have been tampered with?"
You replied "accident free and real mileage"
He then replied "but this is a flooded vehicle" with proof...
And the next thing you attacked him sayin " when you are jobless you are jobless.....

It had not gotten to that..may be you were pained he exposed the shady advert. You hv an image to protect. Pls stop being dishonest abt d true nature of cars...how will you feel if someone sells same car to you in the pretence of accident free and later you having issues with it. I dont think he is trying to bring you down.
We only askin for one thing, be transparent in ur deals.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by korm2me(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2018
Ipfreely:

But this is a flooded vehicle. Also the mileage may have been tampered with at some point.
Meanwhile bro how did you figure it out? Help a brother.
Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by lourash(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Whaleygold:

Meanwhile bro how did you figure it out? Help a brother.

just search online with the lot number thats on the windshield.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by pryzlez: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2018
Gbayi
lourash:

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by ejembi28(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
MAKE UNA FEAR GOD NA
NON REPAIRABLE FOR THAT MATER

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by korm2me(m): 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
lourash:

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by mcvities(m): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2018
This is very serious, what this means is that there is problem with the auto section of nairaland, if it is not lemon sold as clean title, it is overpriced car, accident and flooded cars sold as clean title or entirely non existent cars with intent to defraud. This is the same everywhere, both olx, cheki and jiji. There is need to sanitize nairaland auto section, if not we are sitting on a time bomb. I support those who have taken it upon themselves to do this and save innocent car naive Nigerians buyers of their hard earned money. I totally support and I am for this.

Why can't Nigerian dealers be like this japanese car dealer beforward.com who painstakingly shows accurate pictures and stats about the cars that he is selling.

It is a shame that those who have built reputation on this forum can actually be involved in this. One needs to be cautious.

3 Likes

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by TonyHoysa: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
mcvities:
This is very serious, what this means is that there is problem with the auto section of nairaland, if it is not lemon sold as clean title, it is overpriced car, accident and flooded cars sold as clean title or entirely non existent cars with intent to defraud. This is the same everywhere, both olx, cheki and jiji. There is need to sanitize nairaland auto section, if not we are sitting on a time bomb. I support those who have taken it upon themselves to do this and save innocent car naive Nigerians buyers of their hard earned money. I totally support and I am for this.

Why can't Nigerian dealers be like this japanese car dealer beforward.com who painstakingly shows accurate pictures and stats about the cars that he is selling.

It is a shame that those who have built reputation on this forum can actually be involved in this. One needs to be cautious.
Are you buying cars with your eyes closed ? Personally, I bought a car for myself on JIJI, there were some minor defects as on any car ! Overall a good car for your money wink

1 Like

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by Cosplay: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2018
TonyHoysa:

Are you buying cars with your eyes closed ? Personally, I bought a car for myself on JIJI, there were some minor defects as on any car ! Overall a good car for your money wink

Flooded car na good car for your money abi? Shortsightedness na curse.

2 minutes and 4 screen taps later

grin grin Sorry Oga. I didn’t realize you were a JIJI agent. Please Carry on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by JohnHopra: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Cosplay:

Flooded car na good car for your money abi? Shortsightedness na curse.

2 minutes and 4 screen taps later

grin grin Sorry Oga. I didn’t realize you were a JIJI agent. Please Carry on.
An apology is superfluous ! Agent is very cool for me, but if you want you can contact me The King of JIJI or Your Excellency shocked
Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by Cosplay: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
JohnHopra:

An apology is superfluous ! Agent is very cool for me, but if you want you can contact me The King of JIJI or Your Excellency shocked

Cue eyeroll

1 Like

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by EbuteHaddow: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Cue eyeroll
Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by JohnHopra: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Cue eyeroll
Bro moreover, you have a problem with vision but also with literacy ! (eyeroll write separately)! And before you go to JIJI eliminate these problems )
Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by Cosplay: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2018
JohnHopra:

Bro moreover, you have a problem with vision but also with literacy ! (eyeroll write separately)! And before you go to JIJI eliminate these problems )

I would be glad to take a wrecking ball to your nonsense this morning. But I will show restraint and let you revel in your idiocy like a pig in mud. Blabbing fo0l

4 Likes

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by Cosplay: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2018
EbuteHaddow:

Don’t think i don’t know that both monikers belong to the same assw1pe. Your lack of sense has outed you.

3 Likes

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by Cosplay: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2018
JohnHopra:

It’s even more serious than i imagined.

Meanwhile

PanteonQube

Blackfantomas

JohnHopra

WokoCrew

CarlJhonson

BiggSmoke

AggroBug

Ivobobul

EbuteHaddow

AshtonTeva

TonyHoysa

JajaAmbula

Fikifak

All JIJI agent monikers. Most likely the very same individual who has been in conversations with him/herself all over the site.

4 Likes

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by timifakay(m): 5:05am On Mar 18, 2018
Cosplay:

It’s even more serious than i imagined.

Meanwhile

PanteonQube

Blackfantomas

JohnHopra

WokoCrew

CarlJhonson

BiggSmoke

AggroBug

Ivobobul

EbuteHaddow

AshtonTeva

TonyHoysa

JajaAmbula

Fikifak

All JIJI agent monikers. Most likely the very same individual who has been in conversations with him/herself all over the site.

Thumbs up boss. May your catalyst never lack maintenance.

5 Likes

Re: Toks 2009 Toyota Camry For Sale by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2018
timifakay:

Thumbs up boss. May your catalyst never lack maintenance.
may his o2 sensor never lack maintenance

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Neatly Used Ford F-150 Supercrew Long frame / IT HAS LANDED !! HYBRID TOYOTA HIGHLANDER LIMITED ( Pre ordered by Saworoide ) / N520k Nissan Micra 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.