Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,598 members, 7,801,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards (15281 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards by pyrex23(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Binbon:
If am a mumu
Then you are a an idiot
Can't you see, I was making a joke with it
Cow
peace..√
Re: What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards by sirxbit(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Binbon:
FTC
I CANT BELIEVE IT
GONNA THROW A PARTY FOR THIS

A BIG FAT PARTY
because u the first person to comment? this stuff is very childish and stupid.
Re: What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards by Glosam5683(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
xamuel17:
I will be going for service anytime this year.. And I presently working somewhere, though the pay is terrible for a graduate... I really don't wanna let it go because I know NYSC won't fetch me funds, as a Hustler that I am... So I wanna ask, is it possible to do your service in a good institution like a bank or oil company?
its not to be determined by you but you can work it out if you knw someone, somewhere...
Re: What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards by blackgold2018(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
xamuel17:
I will be going for service anytime this year.. And I presently working somewhere, though the pay is terrible for a graduate... I really don't wanna let it go because I know NYSC won't fetch me funds, as a Hustler that I am... So I wanna ask, is it possible to do your service in a good institution like a bank or oil company?
Yes.. depending how smart and connected you are plus your course of study. I served at Dangote Cement production plant, Obajana.
Re: What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Are u promoting fraud? What will some 1 in Nigeria do with USA number 4 WhatsApp. NLer ask dis ppl questions oooo

Tikabody:
See question for amadioha to answer.....smh

Check my signature if you need usa number for WhatsApp cool
Re: What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards by ezewealth(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
U
xamuel17:
Yes my brother, I even know a guy that is doing his NYSC in Senate house abuja
Re: What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards by austyne22ex(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2018
xamuel17:
nope. . . nysc doesn't allow people go to banks and oil companies no more...but if u get posted to lagos or abuja and u have the right skill set, u can get a reasonable ppa on ur own and reject the place u will be posted to by nysc...I am presently serving here in abuja
Re: What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards by austyne22ex(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2018
ezewealth:
U
Yes my brother, I even know a guy that is doing his NYSC in Senate house abuja
brother, are u aware that the national assembly here in abuja doesn't pay it corp members? as in nothing, no shi shi...forget this govt offices and go for a private firm with a possibility for retainment..
Re: What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards by ezewealth(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
austyne22ex:
brother, are u aware that the national assembly here in abuja doesn't pay it corp members? as in nothing, no shi shi...forget this govt offices and go for a private firm with a possibility for retainment..
Guy u mean am?, my guy told they are not paying him o, I thought he was lying.
Re: What To Do During NYSC To Secure An Internship/job Afterwards by ezewealth(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
austyne22ex:
,plus Bro, which private firm for abj way fit pay better money

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Batch “A” 2015 Call Up Letter Is Currently Out –see How To Print Yours / How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? / Getting A Job After Nysc: How Long Is Too Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.