Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World (5522 Views)

Amazing Facts: Come And Learn Something New / The 7 Courses To Replace Mass Communication Degree In Nigeria / Amazing Facts About The Human Body(with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by Vistakademia(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Permit me to share with you under our What You Should Know Category Amazing Facts about the 7 Continents of the World. It is interesting that we live in a world where unbelievable and weird things happen. As you are aware, seven continents make up our world and we will see five specific weird facts in each of these continents. Are we good to go? Let us begin.

The first port of call (take note of this nominal group and never call it ‘the first point of call’, like some erroneously say) is the largest of our world’s seven continents, Asia. It lies almost entirely in the Northern Hemisphere. With remote islands, it covers about 30 percent of the world’s total land area. Its peoples account for three-fifths of the world’s population.

Asia: Amazing Facts
The first interesting and peculiar fact about this Continent is that both the world’s highest point, that is, Mount Everest in Nepal and the lowest point, that is, the Dead Sea in Israel are both present in Asia! Is that a coincidence or human arrangement? You can help me out with an answer…

It is amazing that in most of the Japanese schools, there are no janitors! Then who does the cleaning? You cannot believe that both teachers and students set out time in the school’s timetable to clean their environments! Teachers and students? Yes! Does that happen in your school or country? So when it comes to cleanliness, both teachers and student get down to work in cleaning, bathrooms, classrooms, toilets, gutters, and so one. But there is a good reason; it is simply to inculcate the act of cleanliness in the students! Strangely interesting!

Read more: https://akademia.com.ng/amazing-facts-about-the-7-continents-of-the-world/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by donvicky2007: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Great
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by samuelchimmy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Op where's the facts

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by ayusco85(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Vistakademia:
Permit me to share with you under our What You Should Know Category Amazing Facts about the 7 Continents of the World. It is interesting that we live in a world where unbelievable and weird things happen. As you are aware, seven continents make up our world and we will see five specific weird facts in each of these continents. Are we good to go? Let us begin.

The first port of call (take note of this nominal group and never call it ‘the first point of call’, like some erroneously say) is the largest of our world’s seven continents, Asia. It lies almost entirely in the Northern Hemisphere. With remote islands, it covers about 30 percent of the world’s total land area. Its peoples account for three-fifths of the world’s population.

Asia: Amazing Facts
The first interesting and peculiar fact about this Continent is that both the world’s highest point, that is, Mount Everest in Nepal and the lowest point, that is, the Dead Sea in Israel are both present in Asia! Is that a coincidence or human arrangement? You can help me out with an answer…

It is amazing that in most of the Japanese schools, there are no janitors! Then who does the cleaning? You cannot believe that both teachers and students set out time in the school’s timetable to clean their environments! Teachers and students? Yes! Does that happen in your school or country? So when it comes to cleanliness, both teachers and student get down to work in cleaning, bathrooms, classrooms, toilets, gutters, and so one. But there is a good reason; it is simply to inculcate the act of cleanliness in the students! Strangely interesting!

Read more: https://akademia.com.ng/amazing-facts-about-the-7-continents-of-the-world/

Israel is not in Asia Mr blogger

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by Ahsad: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
ayusco85:

lol then where is Isreal Africa ABI Europe bro go and read ur book very well. Isreal is located at the Western part of Asia

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2018
Argument have started. grin I think Israel is in the middle east though..

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by mercytripletz: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
Argument have started. grin I think Israel is in the middle east though..

Is middle east a continent ni?
It is in Asia. Simple

14 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
mercytripletz:

It is in Asia. Simple
Israel is located in Asia but it is classified as Europe. reason: they play in the champions league

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by QTEST007(m): 1:28am On Feb 24, 2018
israel-middle east Asia china- far east asia

1 Like

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by hausadreturn(m): 3:19am On Feb 24, 2018
This is just one.
You said 7.
Send the rest.
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 24, 2018
ayusco85:

The lowest point in the world is not the dead sea. It's the challenger deep in the Mariana trench.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 24, 2018
mercytripletz:

It is in Asia. Simple
Whatever!
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by femi4: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2018
mhizenugu:
Whatever!
Isreal join EU recently but in terms of geographical location, its in Asia

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by oyatz(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Now go back to kiddies section

Adedeji1993:

Israel is located in Asia but it is classified as Europe. reason: they play in the champions league

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by mercytripletz: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2018
mhizenugu:
Whatever!

Ahahahahah
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by amalder: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2018
ayusco85:

your so right he got me confused
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by amalder: 9:50am On Feb 24, 2018
ayusco85:

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by Uyi168: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2018
Adedeji1993:

..israel signed a deal with uefa,hence the reason why their teams play in europe
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by webincomeplus(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
amalder:
You were actually misinformed in the first place. Geographically, Israel is in the part of Asia called "middle East" (the part where you have countries like Lebanon, Yemen, Syria, Kuwait, etc). Politically, however, Israel has strong ties with Europe and is now a member of the EU.
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
Google says Israel is located in Western Asia, but they are members of many European federations, frameworks and participate in many European sporting events
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Me don't have time with una argument.. Just display the rest.
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by Teacher1776(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Adedeji1993:

they are first and foremost are members of EU. (EUropian union)
They play in the champions league because they are in the EU.
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by kingsaif(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
which Israel una dey talk sef? the one at Abia wen Beerfra people dey claim as dia ancestors?

or the one located in ile efe?

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by napoleon77(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
femi4:
Isreal join EU recently but in terms of geographical location, its in Asia

When did Isreal join EU? Please show me a link from a verifiable source. Isreal is not in EU
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by napoleon77(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Teacher1776:

Isreal plays in UEFA because Arab countries refused to play with them in Asian Football competitions
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by napoleon77(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Teacher1776:

Isreal is not a member of the EU!
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by napoleon77(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
Teacher1776:

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by napoleon77(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Teacher1776:

They belong to UEFA because Muslim and Arab Asian countries kicked them out of the Asian Football Federation. They do NOT belong to the EU

Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by emmydadave: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
airmirthd1:
Me don't have time with una argument.. Just display the rest.
E be like u are using airtel free mode?
Follow the link to check his blog.
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by femi4: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2018
napoleon77:

When did Isreal join EU? Please show me a link from a verifiable source. Isreal is not in EU
I m referring to eufa itk
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
emmydadave:

E be like u are using airtel free mode?
Follow the link to check his blog.
Don't mind me jare...Not on any free mode sef.
Re: Amazing Facts About The 7 Continents Of The World by dandaddy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Just as Britain is exiting EU so can Israel, Azerbaijan join EU.. Remember Qarabao? Yes uefa . Also,as Morocco want to be a member of ECOWAS. Freedom of association

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For / Essay Competition For Secondary School Students In Osun State / 5 Small But Deadliest Animals In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.