Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast (2906 Views)

After Rapture, What Will Happen In The Earth? / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / The Great Tribulations After Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
VISION OF HOSPITALS GRADUALLY JOINING THE BEAST SYSTEM (AFTER RAPTURE, NOBODY TO BE TREATED UNLESS HAVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST)
In the early hours of Saturday, 17th February 2018, Nigerian time, I had a dream which showed hospitals are gradually joining the antichrist system.

In the dream, I saw that I was in a public bus with a friend and other passengers. The bus drove past a hospital and a passenger drew the attention of other passengers to the hospital. He recalled an insinuation he had about the hospital that they would not treat you if you did not have a chip implanted into your hand. As he continued recounting the insinuation, he expected the other passengers to a confirm his insinuation. Though other passengers joined him in the discussion, yet, nobody was able to confirm the rumor.

I did not join in the discussion because it was held in a public bus. My friend looked at my direction expecting me to give information to the people but I didn’t talk. When we got to our destination, I explained to my friend that the hospitals are gradually joining the beast system. I told him that after the rapture, nobody will be treated in any hospital unless ha had a chip in his hand which was the mark of the beast. I told him that anyone that sustained injury from the sudden destruction of rapture will not be treated unless he first received the mark of the beast in his hand or on his head. Dream ended.

Interpretation of the dream
From 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3, we know that a great calamity which will be characterized by so many deaths, accidents and injury will accompany the rapture.
1 Thessalonians 5:1-3
1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The three major things of which ONLY one must happen to any human being that is alive at the time of rapture are the followings.

1. Such a person may make the rapture.

2. If the person did not make rapture, he may die in the sudden un-announced destruction that follow the rapture and go to hell.

Sometimes ago, it was revealed to me that about one billion people will die as a result of this sudden destruction and that it is on the day of rapture that ‘death and hell’ –the rider of the pale horse will finish its assignment to kill one-fourth (25 percent) of the world population.

Revelation6:8
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

For instance, so many pilots may make the rapture and disappear suddenly while their planes may crash unto anything on the land – be it markets, highways or residential buildings and a lot of people will die. Many drivers will disappear from their moving vehicles and there will be so many multiple accidents and so on. The stars will fall on many people and alot of things are going to be destroyed by fervent heat and many more.

Prophet Jeremiah gave a shocking and fearful detail of those that will die in this sudden destruction in Jeremiah 25:33

Jeremiah 25:33
33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day (the day of rapture) from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

For more on sudden destruction, you can read here

3. If the person failed to make the rapture and also did not die in the accompanying sudden destruction, then such a person will go into the great tribulation.

A great deal of those entering into the great tribulation will suffer some degrees of injuries like losing a hand, breaking a leg, or breaking the head and so on, and as such will need urgent medical attention. If many people had died during the sudden destruction, then by logical reasoning, much more would be the number of these people that will suffer these injuries and need urgent medical attention and treatments.

If the book of Jeremiah 25:33 told us that those who will die in the sudden destruction will be so many that trying to gather them for burial would be a vain effort, and as such their corpses would be left to rot away as dung on the ground, then do you think that the medical personnel and facilities that remain unhurt after rapture will be enough to cater for those that would be injured?

Of course, the answered is a capital ‘No’. This is where the hospitals will see an opportunity to enforce the mark of the beast. For you to get medical attention and treatment for the injuries you sustained, you must receive the mark of the beast, first. Through this enforcement, many people will have no choice than to willfully submit themselves for the mark of the beast in other to receive medical treatment at the hospitals.

Messages from the dream
-1. Many hospitals have started joining the beast system- the system of having humans chipped in their hands and foreheads

-2. At rapture many people will die and go to hell by sudden destruction.

-3. Many more people will suffer various degrees of injuries that will make them need medical treatments at hospitals.

-4. The hospitals will have to mandate the people with injuries to the mark of the beast, otherwise, they shall not be treated.

-5. Rapture is at hand

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, righteousness and holiness.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

4 Likes

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Blakjewelry(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
Do you believe that bs in this modern generation?

2 Likes

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by oglalasioux(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
OP forgot to take his medication hence the dream.

There's no delusion greater than believing a god or God or gods created the universe for the sole purpose of what religions preach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Emmysteve(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rapture comes before the great tribulations or after the great tribulations
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Emmysteve:
Rapture comes before the great tribulations or after the great tribulations

The bride of Christ is not appointed to see the wrath of God but the bride shall see the beginning of the great tribulation but she shall be raptured out of it.

4 Likes

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Splinz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
May God deliver this Op from Satanic dreams and manipulation.
SMH.

4 Likes

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=Splinz post=65393539]May God deliver this Op from Satanic dreams and manipulation.

SMH.[/quot]

People like you once accused Jesus Christ, my Lord, that He was healing the people by Beelzebub.

Will it then mean anything to me if you say my dreams are satanic?
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Emmysteve(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please I would like discuss with you privately.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by paxonel(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Emmysteve:
grin please advice this fanatic

1 Like

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by ebenice(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
paxonel:

grin please advice this fanatic
u nko.. U need prayers

1 Like

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by paxonel(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
ebenice:
u nko.. U need prayers
Ok o,
I don't pray for people who abandon their responsibilities here on earth waiting for rapture. They are all clowns grin

1 Like

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Emmysteve(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
paxonel:

Ok o,
I don't pray for people who abandon their responsibilities here on earth waiting for rapture. They are all clowns grin
Earth is temporary, heaven or hell is Eternal. The end of this world is much more closer than we think.

3 Likes

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by paxonel(m): 1:50am On Mar 01, 2018
Emmysteve:
Earth is temporary, heaven or hell is Eternal. The end of this world is much more closer than we think.
That is the general religious philosophy and beliefs, it is never scriptural,there is nothing like rapture or any word called rapture in the bible. The doctrine which was once developed by the ancient catholic church is a very wrong mindset geared at making christians living their lives as mediocres in this world.
Wake up and face reality, this earth we are living right now has become the kingdom of God and it has no end. THAT MEANS THIS WORLD WE ARE LIVING NOW WILL LAST FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER, NO END(revelation 11:15) or (if you have been studying Jesus parables when he will say the kingdom of God is like unto...). THE ONLY END THE BIBLE RECOGNIZE IS THE END OF ONES LIFE, THAT IS THE DAY WE DIE, AFTER THAT LIFE CONTINUES.
This place called earth was where God created man(Adam) and asked him to replenish it from the beginning, how will God now destroy or end what he commanded Adam to repair does it make sense?
Is God destroyer?

What people don't understand is, our first priority as humans is to replenish this world that's why you see people going to school, get employed and get paid and become useful to the society.
Imagine after being useful and beautify your environment, then one day, one rubbish thing called rapture will come and destroy all what you and your generations have worked for?

If that kind of a thing happens, it is a clear proof that God do not exist like the athiests will say

1 Like

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2018
paxonel:

That is the general religious philosophy and beliefs, it is never scriptural,there is nothing like rapture or any word called rapture in the bible. The doctrine which was once developed by the ancient catholic church is a very wrong mindset geared at making christians living their lives as mediocres in this world.
Wake up and face reality, this earth we are living right now has become the kingdom of God and it has no end. THAT MEANS THIS WORLD WE ARE LIVING NOW WILL LAST FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER, NO END(revelation 11:15) or (if you have been studying Jesus parables when he will say the kingdom of God is like unto...). THE ONLY END THE BIBLE RECOGNIZE IS THE END OF ONES LIFE, THAT IS THE DAY WE DIE, AFTER THAT LIFE CONTINUES.
This place called earth was where God created man(Adam) and asked him to replenish it from the beginning, how will God now destroy or end what he commanded Adam to repair does it make sense?
Is God destroyer?

What people don't understand is, our first priority as humans is to replenish this world that's why you see people going to school, get employed and get paid and become useful to the society.
Imagine after being useful and beautify your environment, then one day, one rubbish thing called rapture will come and destroy all what you and your generations have worked for?

If that kind of a thing happens, it is a clear proof that God do not exist like the athiests will say
Which Catholic Church?
The Catholic Church doesn't teach and has never taught the doctrine of the left behind. The Church however talks about the PAROUSIA, that is, the second coming of Jesus.
Believe it or not, Jesus will come again

3 Likes

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by paxonel(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2018
AkunnaTochi:
Which Catholic Church?
The Catholic Church doesn't teach and has never taught the doctrine of the left behind. The Church however talks about the PAROUSIA, that is, the second coming of Jesus.
Believe it or not, Jesus will come again
Whether left behind or parousia or whatever, they are all fictions and christians should wake up to reality. It's true that is second coming of Jesus, Jesus has always been coming.
He comes anytime anyone dies to judge the person and people dies everyday.

It is appointed ones for men to die, after that judgement.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2018
Blakjewelry:

Yes. I believe. It is the Word of God and it has to be fulfilled irrespective of time, season and age.

1 Like

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Blakjewelry(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2018
annyplenty:

Yes. I believe. It is the Word of God and it has to be fulfilled irrespective of time, season and age.
keep waiting for your rapture and mark of the beast after all you are not first to wait neither are you going to be the last

3 Likes

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2018
Blakjewelry:
keep waiting for your rapture and mark of the beast after all you are not first to wait neither are you going to be the last

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Blakjewelry(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2018
annyplenty:

Shalom.
yea brother
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by orunto27: 7:35am On May 20, 2018
Those without The Mark, who are not treated by the Earthly Hospitals, will qualify for Second Rapture.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by CAPSLOCKED: 5:35pm On May 24, 2018

AFTER THE RAPTURE,
ARE THERE GOING TO BE CLUBS AND BROTELZ AS WELL, OR JUST HOSPITALS?

SOMETHING TELLS ME THE FLEXING WILL BE MAXIMUM ONCE RELIGIOUS HEADS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO THE SKIES. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Emmysteve:

send me email to me at jesuscoming@yahoo.com.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Zodiac61(m): 1:08am On Aug 14, 2018
The poster needs help urgently.
This post is madness personified.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2018
Zodiac61:
The poster needs help urgently.
This post is madness personified.

You, actually, don't know what we are talking about. You should have sought knowledge instead!
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2018
this one no dy see beta tin., na so so flood, war, earthquake shey dy see
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Holyede: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2018
Blakjewelry:
you mean Africans are so pitifully inferior that they mix God with aped human 'modernity?'
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Holyede: 7:16am On Aug 14, 2018
oglalasioux:
OP forgot to take his medication hence the dream.

There's no delusion greater than believing a god or God or gods created the universe for the sole purpose of what religions preach.
demons and their followers are lucky to yap anything here and not have consequences, try your delusion elsewhere?
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by Zodiac61(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2018
annyplenty:

You, actually, don't know what we are talking about. You should have sought knowledge instead!

Do you know what you are talking about?
Remove the blinders from your eyes and see the reality.
Talking nonsense about rapture and pretending that this is intelligent talk.
Grow up and smell the roses.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 7:06am On Aug 16, 2018
Zodiac61:

Do you know what you are talking about?
Remove the blinders from your eyes and see the reality.
Talking nonsense about rapture and pretending that this is intelligent talk.
Grow up and smell the roses.

It is well with you! Go in peace!
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Stay ready. He is coming. You need not go through the wrath of God if you give your life to Jesus and live holy.
Re: VISION: After Rapture, Hospitals Will Not Treat Anyone Without Mark Of The Beast by annyplenty(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Take heed unto yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does "Works" Work Without Prayers, But Prayers Dont Work Without "Works"? / Between Pentecostalism And Word Of Faith Movement / Bishop Oyedepo' s Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.