Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? (32949 Views)

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? / Please Tell Me What To Tell This Girl Fast- We Are Chatting / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by perousd: 12:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Brother Nnamdi, Every day by day you too dey Samankwe. I tell you, you nor gree. I tell you, you nor hear. Now you want to run away. Bad guy.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by LetDemKnow(m): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2018
Please I need the moderator's contact. I want to sponsor a post to the Home Page

TheGenius001:
We've known for almost. a year now.Am a student just as she is too(the same Skul).But then I have focus on so many important things pertaining to my studies.I love her (but who love help?), and she knows, but I don't know if she does the same.

Anyway I don't I need to be in any relationship now because I feel its a big distraction.So I want to quit.But I don't know how to.The last time I tried doing that,I told her to her face that I'm tired of this relationship (I no go kill myself) even though it is going smooth.But she Was heart broken and wanted to cry(I felt for her that day).

I want to stop chatting her up or maybe not spending much time with her (if at all there is any).I have done it tho.But I feel like I have done something very bad by leaving her just like that.She calls but I don't pick,and sometimes when I pick,I wouldn't want to talk too much but instead, I make the call as quick as possible.And When I think about her,it makes me feel like a bad person.

Pls anybody with an Idea in how to tell her I quit!!! pls help
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by lade22(m): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2018
TheGenius001:
We've known for almost. a year now.Am a student just as she is too(the same Skul).But then I have focus on so many important things pertaining to my studies.I love her (but who love help?), and she knows, but I don't know if she does the same.

Anyway I don't I need to be in any relationship now because I feel its a big distraction.So I want to quit.But I don't know how to.The last time I tried doing that,I told her to her face that I'm tired of this relationship (I no go kill myself) even though it is going smooth.But she Was heart broken and wanted to cry(I felt for her that day).

I want to stop chatting her up or maybe not spending much time with her (if at all there is any).I have done it tho.But I feel like I have done something very bad by leaving her just like that.She calls but I don't pick,and sometimes when I pick,I wouldn't want to talk too much but instead, I make the call as quick as possible.And When I think about her,it makes me feel like a bad person.

Thanks.

Your head don break inside. . . after you straff person pikin blue black finish naim your destiny know say you go concentrate on your studies abii?
Na now your eye clear say education naim be your priority for school abii?
Well as for your question. . .man up tell her your mind!!
Or better stilll, continue with the ignoring shiitt!! She will get tired of you sooner or later. . .trust me!!
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by TheGenius001: 12:43am On Feb 24, 2018
angry angry angry Abeg I didn't call for insults here,if you have no advice to tender u vamoose away.

After all its not a must you comment. Mtchewww.

Thanks goes to those whose advice I'll consider.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Gourdoinc(m): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2018
you little bugger. you have eaten the ponmo, scattered the punna with ya big rod. and now you have slacked it, you want to face ya studies ? who will now eat ya remnant? warn yasef go back to that girl and propose marriage. you must suffer for it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by ogatboy(m): 1:04am On Feb 24, 2018
Use sign language.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by giantstrides(m): 1:05am On Feb 24, 2018
TheGenius001:

Abeg I no love again o.Thanks.

Oga you must love o, you sha wan make First Class by fire by force
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by RexTramadol1: 1:20am On Feb 24, 2018
U for blow trumpet.

I no do......no b sin.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Kaycee9242(m): 1:21am On Feb 24, 2018
Oga no come use ur own worry us abeg wen u were asking her out did ask for our help? Oboy make every mallam carry em own kettle ooo
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Kaycee9242(m): 1:23am On Feb 24, 2018
TheGenius001:
angry angry angry Abeg I didn't call for insults here,if you have no advice to tender u vamoose away.

U even get bad mouth join, spoilt brat
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by piagetskinner(m): 1:26am On Feb 24, 2018
I empathize with you cos I'm like almost in the same boat...though im a masters holder she's a graduate as well..but its a long distance thing.. and I'm not seeing it yield any fruit.

..I only knew her for the first 3 months when it started(ie we could always hang out because we were In the same city) now its over a year meaning wev not seen for 9months or so..amd it isnt getting better...i can perceive the emptiness, and boringness

so if I were you I'd just tell her bluntly... it will hurt her feelings yes..but without being blunt you wouldn't be able to pull the plug..that doesn't mean you've become sworn enemies you could still be friends....and like u said its better to face your studies
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by chineduemmao: 2:23am On Feb 24, 2018
ogatboy:
Use sign language.
blood of moses!
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by YoungSharawy4444(m): 2:37am On Feb 24, 2018
lost gold can never be regain
u cant eat ur cake and have it again
rememba thousand of guys dat are better than u are waiting fr u 2 tell her it ova
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by YoungSharawy4444(m): 2:41am On Feb 24, 2018
remember heaven
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by redarrr(m): 2:47am On Feb 24, 2018
guy u nid to satisfy ursef nd nt pity someone feelings which is affecting badly...you know what u want so u need to tell to her face..

I understand this type of feeling,just tell her u re not interested wit d relationship nd feelings toward her hasn't change BT u guys can be close frnds...
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Vicargeneral(m): 2:48am On Feb 24, 2018
Stop fvcking or kissing her and she will naturally read the handwriting on the wall
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:06am On Feb 24, 2018
Give me her num make I continue from where u stop...hope her yansh make sense sha

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by tosyne2much(m): 3:08am On Feb 24, 2018
kimbraa:
Man up and tell her to her face. If you could've approached her for a relationship when you thought you were in love then this shouldn't be a problem. Sep 2017, you were in love... Feb 2018, love don tire you. grin Campus relationships!.
Na so campus love dey be ooo cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by tosyne2much(m): 3:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Na childishness dey worry this OP jawe.. This is not love but infatuation.. You can't claim you love someone and within a space of two months you want to discard her at the expense of your studies. Is that the way true love works?

But didn't you remember your studies at first before wooing her? I swear craze dey worry you [/i]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Vado(m): 3:25am On Feb 24, 2018
The way the guy says i no wan love again cracked me the hell up loool.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by justtoodark: 4:04am On Feb 24, 2018
TheGenius001:

thunda fire you their...if you dont need advice then why ask...??

abegi,keep your women matter to your self joor....

i dont give a fvck what you do....bullshit....

you want us to clap for you or what...??

nonesense...
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Lexusgs430: 4:06am On Feb 24, 2018
TheGenius001:

Thanks.

This usually happens when you have over chopped her kpomo and tired of chopping it......

This ailment is called kpomochoppingdontireme, carryyourkpomogo........
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by justtoodark: 4:10am On Feb 24, 2018
Lexusgs430:

This usually happens when you have over chopped her kpomo and tired of chopping it......

This ailment is called kpomochoppingdontireme, carryyourkpomogo........

he is an jonny just come...he is nothing.....

but a comment got me laughing though...

say it in sign language...

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Collinsobaro: 4:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Dont say any words to her dat u cant endure, but change ur atitude 2 was her emotion
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by coolh3ad(m): 4:31am On Feb 24, 2018
TheGenius001:

Thanks.

You don't know how to tell her because I am sure you do not have a genuine reason to end the relationship....you don't know what to tell her is the cause for ending the relationship.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by alewo002(m): 5:17am On Feb 24, 2018
If you understand this pix, You would definitely understand this guy.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by alewo002(m): 5:22am On Feb 24, 2018
If you understand this pix, You would definitely understand this guy.

Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by ejerukeuzezi(m): 5:28am On Feb 24, 2018
TheGenius001:

grin I no wan love again.Habah is it a bad thing?
The problem is how to tell her.Help me.

Tell us ur CGPA so we will knw d reason u want to quit d relationship because of academics..... If u are in a 4point bro I av u continue ur relationship.... no beef
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by ejerukeuzezi(m): 5:29am On Feb 24, 2018
TheGenius001:

grin I no wan love again.Habah is it a bad thing? The problem is how to tell her.Help me.

advice* not av
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by toye440: 5:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Mi o se mo.
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by Delightiphie: 6:10am On Feb 24, 2018
TheGenius001:

The girl I once asked if she loves me is not this same girl.I have forgotten abt that other girl (she can go and f***ck herself).
This particular one is a true love.Thanks for ur Observation.

Next>
Hmm, but learn to kip somethins private n offline..
Re: How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? by kmaster007: 6:19am On Feb 24, 2018
wen u don chop see Wetin u won c tired now u wnt to quit. if Say ur still begging for dat tin u wnt say u go quit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.