Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Importation Of Industrial Chemical - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Of Industrial Chemical (1536 Views)

Guide To Production Of Chemical Based Products In Nigeria / Training on Importation Of Vehicles From The US, Germany And UAE / Nigeria, China Partner To Curtail Importation Of Substandard Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Of Industrial Chemical by isiba4all(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
hello house

please i have interest in chemical import and I've been studying the sector for some years now, like the kind of chemical that sell fast,how to get permit from nafdac without hassle and i have a list of hot selling chemical i can import from china or india for maximum profit. but the challenges i'm having right now is capital....to raise millions of naira to Ship down chemical from china or india no be here. so i have decided to start small like buy 1 or 2 tons and ship down to nigeria then from there I can grow my capital. now the problem is how to ship down the chemical from china via lcl( less than container load) since i dont have the financial muscle to buy a container load of chemical. how much will it cost to clear 1cbm in ocean freight. please i really need help so that i can start something for myself. please any body with useful information should please help me out. '''

thank you
Re: Importation Of Industrial Chemical by obinnakingsley: 1:40am On Sep 17, 2020
Hello my dear... Have you gotten any response so far?... If not could you mind sending me a text or Email let's talk. Me am trying to start up the business this year. Thanks
Re: Importation Of Industrial Chemical by obinnakingsley: 1:41am On Sep 17, 2020
obinnakingsleyobinna@gmail.com

That's my email address.
Re: Importation Of Industrial Chemical by obinnakingsley: 1:42am On Sep 17, 2020
Or my phone number +2348060188205

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / I Want To Buy A Youtube Channel With Over 1k Subs And 4000hours / How To Access Funding For Your Start-up & Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.