Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (53050 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by LifeDrama: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
For about a week now, MandyNews.com reports suggesting that actress Juliet Ibrahim has broken up with her musician boyfriend Iceberg Slim.

The lovebirds remained mute on the issue.

However, they’ve finally loosed their lips on it.

The duo are currently together in the French capital and on the anniversary of MTV Base, took the opportunity to send out their wishes alongside with a message that there is no trouble in paradise.

“Happy Anniversary @mtvbaseafrica @mtvbasewest#Mtvbaseis13 Hurray!!! From Paris avec l’amour,” Ibrahim posted.

‘From Paris, with love’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2DQ5hik7go&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/23/juliet-ibrahim-finally-breaks-silence-on-break-up-rumors-with-iceberg-slim/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by cyndy1000(f): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Please if you value what you share keep it off social media.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by MhizAJ(f): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
I don't trust celebrities
They know how to cover up issues a lot

Something is definitely wrong somewhere
I don't think that relationship is heading anywhere

10 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by gratefulheart(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
They are using it for PR. It's all propaganda to stay relevant

MhizAJ:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by Ever8054: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
who has time for this mumu people sef....?....meanwhile....

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by itspzpics(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2018
Lol... My g
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by femi4: 6:34am On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:

She is trying too hard....the guy hardly post anything about the relationship

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by OKorowanta: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2018
If I'm fabbing dat Juliet Ibrahim,I'm not gonna leave for anyone else.
The pikin set finish.
If my heart tell me to jilt her,I go get problem with dat heart.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by Kobicove(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2018
Who cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by yomibelle(f): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2018
Their Relationship,
Their Life,
Their Business,
Their Wahala
Not my concern

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by UbanmeUdie: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked

Juliet Ibrahim deserves better than that failed musician called Iceberg Slim.

How they both managed to stay together this long is even a rare miracle.

I hope the break up rumour turns out true in earnest.

Iceberg slim deserves Eniola Badmus and not Juliet Ibrahim in all her flawlessness.

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by BruncleZuma: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Let the records show that...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by NinaArsenal(f): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Her business not mine.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by Firefire(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Nonsensical, if you like break. Wetin concern us?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by bedspread: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2018
cyndy1000:
CHUKEU GOZIE GI FOR THIS
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by Aldebaran(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by phoromighty(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Blame Everyone.

The 2 lovers with immature display
The bloggers without a life.
The op without a purpose.
The story without a moral.
The Mod without a ....
Buhaaareee without direction
Even me typing this.
And u reading this

May sense fall on us....but only few have brain to receive sense..becos basket no de hold water.
Amen

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2018
grin grin

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by Olukokosir(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2018
OKorowanta:
The pikin set finish.

Secondus
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2018
cyndy1000:
sometimes u need to share it for those u had already said that u can never archive it to see.. grin
cyndy1000:
sometimes u need to share it for those u had already said that u can never archive it to see..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by Bonjer: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2018
Kobicove:
Who cares? undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by emmabest2000(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2018
LifeDrama:
For about a week now, MandyNews.com reports suggesting that actress Juliet Ibrahim has broken up with her musician boyfriend Iceberg Slim.

The lovebirds remained mute on the issue.

However, they’ve finally loosed their lips on it.

The duo are currently together in the French capital and on the anniversary of MTV Base, took the opportunity to send out their wishes alongside with a message that there is no trouble in paradise.

“Happy Anniversary @mtvbaseafrica @mtvbasewest#Mtvbaseis13 Hurray!!! From Paris avec l’amour,” Ibrahim posted.

‘From Paris, with love’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2DQ5hik7go&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/23/juliet-ibrahim-finally-breaks-silence-on-break-up-rumors-with-iceberg-slim/

Just passing by ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by EmmaLege: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2018
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by Tamakay(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2018
I'm not perturbed in news like this because I myself have had breakups before. But make sure u try and know the difference btw these words:
1. Corporate Runs
2. Runs
3. Prostitute.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by LesbianBoy(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2018
OKorowanta:
The pikin set finish.

Just Negodu angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim by Ellabae(f): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2018
seems all is well with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos) / Frank Edwards' Outfit To Deeper Life Crusade Yesterday! / I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.