Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Feel Insecure Around Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Insecure Around Her. (1203 Views)

I Always Feel Insecure Around People (psychologist Needed) / I Feel Insecure Leaving My Fiance At Home / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Insecure Around Her. by opomulero101(m): 4:15am On Feb 24, 2018
Met this girl around 2016, we have been on a on&off relationship.
But toward d ending of last year we re-united & have been dating since, but the issue is i don't like her work(apprentice nurse) which makes me don't trust her due to the nature of her job & what i have heard about nurses sexcapade's, to worsen it up she receive male calls claiming they are patient's she attended to at d clinic or either they are just her colleague nurses boyfriend's begging her to settle dispute btw them.
So the point is i don't just like the nature of her job.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Insecure Around Her. by AntiWailer: 4:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Set her up and give her allowance that can cover the nonsense salary.

Abi u broke with the insecurity ?

Abeg free the girl jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Insecure Around Her. by greatnaija01: 4:46am On Feb 24, 2018
My guy my guy, why did you eat a soup when u do not like the plate in which it is served?

Did you take time to be her friend FIRST before jumping into relationship?
Did you LOOK WELL before LEAPING?
orrr
it was just loneliness and physical things that drove u into the relationship.?

It is ladies that usually have insecurity issues but I wont blame u because as a medical Doctor, I CAN NEVER ADVICE MY ENEMIES TO MARRY A NURSE.

Asides that.... If you are not financially capable to stop her from working and open a business for her then YOU HAVE TO MANAGE IT OR BREAK UP WHILE IT IS EARLY.

Nurses are not evil but you will have to TRUST before you can make alot of things work with them.... they are trained to be psychologically deceptive... so you have to be smarter.

Bro next time start as a FRIEND before going to DATING and NEVER enter DATING if you are not sure of MARRIAGE.... because now if u break up with her, she can use medical means to ruin u.... so play your cards wisely.

opomulero101:
Met this girl around 2016, we have been on a on&off relationship.
But toward d ending of last year we re-united & have been dating since, but the issue is i don't like her work(apprentice nurse) which makes me don't trust her due to the nature of her job & what i have heard about nurses sexcapade's, to worsen it up she receive male calls claiming they are patient's she attended to at d clinic or either they are just her colleague nurses boyfriend's begging her to settle dispute btw them.
So the point is i don't just like the nature of her job.
Re: I Feel Insecure Around Her. by SenselessIdiot: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2018
Stop dating hoes.
When you end a relationship don't ever think of going back to it.
You don't eat from your vomit, invite her over, bleep the hell out of her pussy and let her know you're done with her.
Re: I Feel Insecure Around Her. by IAMSASHY(f): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2018
undecided let her go,don't date Pple u can not comfortably leave at home and travel out,she maybe innocent but for the fact that u can't trust her,quit

1 Like

Re: I Feel Insecure Around Her. by opomulero101(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2018
She sometimes put her phone on security code,
i was thinking of getting her enrolled at the School of Nursing to have a good certificate,but what if she dump my ass after getting a good job.
sorry bro,"medical means to ruin me".
i don't understand as in how.
Re: I Feel Insecure Around Her. by opomulero101(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Stop dating hoes.
When you end a relationship don't ever think of going back to it.
You don't eat from your vomit, invite her over, bleep the hell out of her pussy and let her know you're done with her.

Guy ur tactics is too brutal & savage,
anyhow thanks for the advise.
Re: I Feel Insecure Around Her. by delugajackson: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2018
shocked

Hmm. This guy, you must be a legend. You guys have been ''on and off'' for how long?
Well, I don't want to give you the satisfaction of thinking I cared well enough to ask.

When you end a relationship, you end it for good! Does loyalty mean nothing to you? Never! I repeat, never get too comfortable in an unstable relationship. If she really loves you, she will be with you no matter the circumstance. Its simply a matter of logic and common sense.

And don't even think of monitoring her calls, that shìt is a waste of valuable energy. Enjoy life and explore other options while you can. Some doors close forever, others open in the most unexpected places. Don't settle for less, move on and be a better man.
Re: I Feel Insecure Around Her. by damilton(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
My guy my guy, why did you eat a soup when u do not like the plate in which it is served?

Did you take time to be her friend FIRST before jumping into relationship?
Did you LOOK WELL before LEAPING?
orrr
it was just loneliness and physical things that drove u into the relationship.?

It is ladies that usually have insecurity issues but I wont blame u because as a medical Doctor, I CAN NEVER ADVICE MY ENEMIES TO MARRY A NURSE.

Asides that.... If you are not financially capable to stop her from working and open a business for her then YOU HAVE TO MANAGE IT OR BREAK UP WHILE IT IS EARLY.

Nurses are not evil but you will have to TRUST before you can make alot of things work with them.... they are trained to be psychologically deceptive... so you have to be smarter.

Bro next time start as a FRIEND before going to DATING and NEVER enter DATING if you are not sure of MARRIAGE.... because now if u break up with her, she can use medical means to ruin u.... so play your cards wisely.

Mr medical doctor, stop painting all nurses black. the said nurse here is not even a Registered Nurse but a quack and they are the one that tarnish the image of Nursing. If perhaps you work in a private sector, no doubt more or likely or less you would have try to befriend one of so called quacks. so stop your ranting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Office Play Become Real Orgy With Pics / Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.