Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Toyota Corolla Is Overheating - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla Is Overheating (1605 Views)

3.9m For 2005 Corolla: Is It Really Worth It? / Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / My Corolla Is Consuming Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla Is Overheating by chumakk: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2018
The temperature rises when you put on the Ac and the Ac stops. I have put double cell redactor and put coolant. But still
Re: Toyota Corolla Is Overheating by mayor2013: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2018
chumakk:
The temperature rises when you put on the Ac and the Ac stops. I have put double cell redactor and put coolant. But still

Have your fan Checked
Re: Toyota Corolla Is Overheating by chumakk: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
mayor2013:

Have your fan Checked
yes, the two fans are working
Re: Toyota Corolla Is Overheating by timifakay(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
chumakk:

Where (mark on the guage) or what (temperature in °c) does it rise too?
Your description of the temperature rise is too vague, please, post a picture of the instrument cluster showing temperature guage of car after engine has run for several minutes or scan and check coolant temperature under live scan when the vehicle is hot...
Re: Toyota Corolla Is Overheating by buddie(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Had a similar experience, took the car to a car wash for the radiator to be blown properly and washed inside out. Issue disappeared afterwards
Re: Toyota Corolla Is Overheating by istephen(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2018
Don't forget to check the thermostat, water pump and radiator.
Re: Toyota Corolla Is Overheating by pode(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Your radiator is bad
Re: Toyota Corolla Is Overheating by masterdon(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2018
had the same issue with the same symptoms.
it turned out to be the water pump
istephen:
Don't forget to check the thermostat, water pump and radiator.

(1) (Reply)

Taxify Compensates For An Unsatisfactory Ride / In Search Of This Types Of Benz / Ikenn. Sienna , Niss Parts And Others Pls Read This O.abeg O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.