Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers (2739 Views)

Any U.K Loader. Please Indicate. / My Experience Using Nigerian Customs E-auction Website: Registration & Bidding / Shell, Eni Preempt Any U.S. Probe Over Nigeria With Filings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,
I am so sure that almost everyone who is online in Nigeria has had issues dealing with one website or the other strictly restricting Nigerian users from registering such as the famous Paypal, and other ones where u need to disguise numbers and IP address in other to access it.

well this post is not intended to discuss about hiding VPN because our main focus here will be about phone numbers..
Tip: u can use the numerous phone numbers which will be derived from the list of website I will be showing you to verify not only us accounts but as well as u.k, Hungary, Germany websites and many more other countries.

Disclaimer: please this article is not meant to serve any activity that is illegal, fraudulent and dubious in nature apart from that of verifying and admissions, be warned...

Now, I will go through the pain to give a comprehensive list of all the sites I can (at least it is my pleasure). I will first conclude on the ones u can use without even a phone (in such case u have limited control) then finally touching on the ones DAT can be linked to our number and installed on ur phone. Here comes the geezes:

1). Twilio
Ironically, Twilio gives you a private phone number for free in the trial account if you provide them with your phone number to receive a verification code. Fortunately you can use any of the temporary phone numbers from the sites above to receive the verification code to activate Twilio trial account.
You can view your private phone number given by Twilio by clicking NUMBERS on the menubar on top of the page. To view the received SMS text message, click on LOGS followed by MESSAGES. Do note that the trial account of Twilio cannot send messages to unverified numbers but can receive SMS online from any phone numbers without problems.
Visit Twilio.com

3 Likes

Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2018
u can bookmark this page. stay updated and never miss out on the rest
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
It is very common nowadays that you will need to at least provide your email address in order to sign up for a service offered by a website or to participate in a discussion at a forum or even leaving a comment on a blog. If you don’t care about receiving a reply or are not comfortable in providing your real email address, there are many
temporary disposable email addresses that can be automatically and instantly generate

Read More: For using without any hassle. The only drawback is the temporary email address can be accessed by anyone if they know the username unless like
Hide My Ass Anonymous Email that offers password protection feature for better security.
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Pls in order for me to move this post forward from here I will like you people to please comment so that we can go on. So now is my second favourite website enjoy it
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2018
2). My next favourite is Sellaite SMS RECEIVER
The country of the public phone number offered by Sellaite SMS RECEIVER to receive SMS online is Estonia, which is quite different from its competitors. We found that they are quite reliable because they are very quick to take down the phone number from the webpage if it doesn’t work. If you see a phone number available, it is very likely to work unless the SMS gateway can’t send a text message to Estonia
Simply click on the available online phone number on the webpage and the messages that the number has received will be shown.
Visit Now

1 Like

Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
*** UPDATING ***

please kindly follow this post

Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
If you have anuy question or want answer to any technical issue here...

Please mention it... i will take my time to address them
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
SORRY GUYZ I WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE NEW UPDATES TO THIS POST THIS EVENING AGAIN... MY DAY HAS BEEN PRACTICALLY FILLED UP TODAY.

STILL LOADING...
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by ebenezary(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nice one keep it up but can l use it to register on Fiverr and upwork
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
ebenezary:
Nice one keep it up but can l use it to register on Fiverr and upwork
Yes you can... but mind you all this website allows you to use this free numbers so long as you can see it on the website. wheras others have option for you to buy them and use them personally
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Because of this, the email verification system is not secure at all. This is why some websites have implemented a phone verification system where the user needs to provide a phone number to receive a randomly generated code via SMS or voice call and feed the code back to the website to confirm that you are a real user and not a spam bot. The aim of phone verification is very similar to
CAPTCHA for determining real users and preventing the same user from having multiple accounts except it is done through a phone number. If for some reason you need to receive text messages online from your computer rather than your phone, here are top 10 sites to help you receive SMS online and show the code to you.
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 9:12am On Mar 02, 2018
The next one is :

Pinger Textfree Web

If you are having trouble signing up with TextNow because you can’t find a working US proxy or VPN, Pinger Textfree Web is a great alternative because anyone can sign up and use it for free. During sign up you will need to provide a valid US zip code (example 01001) which can be found by searching in Google. Then you are presented with a list of US phone numbers that you prefer to use.8.
If you can’t remember the phone number that you’ve chosen, simple click on Options and your phone number is displayed at the first line when your account information pops up.
Visit Now
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2018
MICHEAL346:
The next one is :

Pinger Textfree Web

If you are having trouble signing up with TextNow because you can’t find a working US proxy or VPN, Pinger Textfree Web is a great alternative because anyone can sign up and use it for free. During sign up you will need to provide a valid US zip code (example 01001) which can be found by searching in Google. Then you are presented with a list of US phone numbers that you prefer to use.8.
If you can’t remember the phone number that you’ve chosen, simple click on Options and your phone number is displayed at the first line when your account information pops up.
Visit Now
Note: to make ur search for complete and valid US Zip Code easier. You can call, whatsapp or reach me 0. 9 07 33 44 5 44.
I will show u all the US codes and there particular cities.

Note: Send me 500 naira airtime pin to this number... indicating ur proof of recipient along with ur email address. then the Zip Code ll be forwarded to u
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2018
*** UPDATE ***

Please guyz be very patient with us... we intend to make valuable update to this post.

We believe that each one of Us can make a difference in the word all over

#Kindly bookmark this page to stay UPDATED
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Here is all the tools u need to get your presence on the internet... act fast now
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Still loading
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
More Update Coming Soon!!
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by ERCROSS(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
following this thread from bumper to bumper... thumbs up to the o.p
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
ERCROSS:
following this thread from bumper to bumper... thumbs up to the o.p
well stated... unlimited numbers await u

I have ten free sources to unleash here. please ask any question that you wish to ask I will provide one

As for those of you who will follow this post to the end
you shall receive my free guide on how to use this numbers to register for google voice and text

*** UPDATE CONTINUES ***

1 Like

Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by chedom1: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
can this number be used to verify whatsapp
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 1:50am On Mar 03, 2018
chedom1:
can this number be used to verify whatsapp
you bet... sure
please go ahead and see for yourself, tested and trusted
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by cmoney22222: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2018
MICHEAL346:

you bet... sure
please go ahead and see for yourself, tested and trusted
how do I get number for Bulgaria to verification
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
*** UPDATING ***
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by menami: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Non can be used for WhatsApp. I have tried them before in the past
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by cmoney22222: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
cmoney22222:
how do I get number for Bulgaria to verification

bump sir
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
cmoney22222:

bump sir

sorry if i did not reply yopur question...
but you see, in this part of the world... When we talk of topics like this... we really speak of countries like the one you make mention of here... unless you are in bulgaria then use at ur disposal...
Good luck
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hey guyz
Can you all believe the next one I have got on the line of the free numbers?

Here is

TextNow
TextNow is a good option if you’re looking for a reliable and free private phone number that only you have access to the received SMS text messages. You will need to sign up for a free account and you’ll be automatically given a unique phone number. The only common problem that most people get is receiving a generic error message “Something went wrong with your signup. Please try again!” when trying to sign up. To solve this problem, all you need to do is use a US based VPN or proxy to perform a one time sign up and you can login normally using your own IP address.
Your personal unique US phone number to receive SMS online is shown at Account Details after logging in.
Visit TextNow
Re: SMS Verify Any U.S And Int'l Website Registration Without Using Phone Numbers by MICHEAL346(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
I usually receive tons of call from people who needs to be cleared ahead about this particular platform.

Now obviously here it is again

Take note you will need VPN to successful get the private number.

(1) (Reply)

GTB: I Was Shocked With a Transaction not initiated be me! (pictured) / Naira Appreciation Brings Confusion / How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.