Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Ran Out Of The Bathroom The Day I Saw Bitto’s Manhood — Vandora (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Ran Out Of The Bathroom The Day I Saw Bitto’s Manhood — Vandora (video) (577 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / "Why I Ran Away From Twitter After Election" – Funke Akindele / Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ran Out Of The Bathroom The Day I Saw Bitto’s Manhood — Vandora (video) by made4naijamusic: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Big Brother Naija evicted housemate, Vandora in a new interview with NET, revaeled that she literally ran out of the bathroom when she saw Bitto’s manhood.

Recall, while in the house, Bitto has been “caught” on camera, not once, not twice, not thrice either.

He had his first “public” erection, while he was comforting Nina, (SEE HERE)

He had another, when he was rehearsing with his strategic partner, Princess…

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/02/ran-bathroom-day-saw-bittos-manhood-vandora-bbnaija-video/

Re: I Ran Out Of The Bathroom The Day I Saw Bitto’s Manhood — Vandora (video) by newzz: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2018
na tigh rod
Re: I Ran Out Of The Bathroom The Day I Saw Bitto’s Manhood — Vandora (video) by heendrix(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2018
pestol
Re: I Ran Out Of The Bathroom The Day I Saw Bitto’s Manhood — Vandora (video) by limdude: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
see concealed weapon that guy is carrying.....I wonder if she's crying for what she saw or what that thing can do to her

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty,wizkid,tiwa Savage And Tekno Party Together / “why Olamide Was Angry With My ‘science Student’ Video” – Oluwadolarz / I've Made Up My Mind "I No Dey Marry" By A Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.