Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Tell Me Wat To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Wat To Do (1703 Views)

She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do / Pls Help Me, Wat Does Dis Mean? / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Tell Me Wat To Do by Gabsnow: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2010
My neighbour a 10 years old girl comes to me every mornin after her mum is gone to office nd asks me to help her huck her bra at the back nd after helpin her, she does 'nt go. Most times i wll be tempted. Pls wat do i do wit her?
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by udohjaphet: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2010
Is temptation by an agent of the devil note that what ever is hidden shall be revealed try and resist
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by uzoegbu(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2010
You mean a ten years old girl and you are bold to up a thread with it , My guy ney child abuse ooh abi you wan spend the rest of your life 4 jail
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by selena(f): 2:29am On Apr 26, 2010
paedophile.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by daduke2k(m): 2:33am On Apr 26, 2010
U dey mad!!! CANTAPANT.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 26, 2010
Poster you are mad shameless idiot,a 10 yr oldgirl,may God permit someone to do it to your daughter @ age 10, dats if you live to see your kids,idiot
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2010
did you just say 10years old.aaaaaahh.u beta flee frm d appearance of evil nw.dat girl is a temptation & it has already lead u 2 confusion.she wi kip on tellin u 2 do dat unti she turn 18.d next time she come teach her hw 2 do it herself.and if she sti kip on comin tell her 2 do it by herself in ur present.den tell her dat u hope she now knw how 2 do it and wont com again 4 somtin lik dat.pls say it wit lov
do u just say bra,ten years old.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by DeepSoul(f): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2010
10yr olds wear bras??
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by fubiluv: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2010
@ poster how old are?
How can a 10yrs old girl seduce you that much.
How big can this her breast be?
If you do any thing, its child abuse.
So just ignore her.She is just a small girl.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by justwise(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2010
Gabsnow:

My neighbour a 10 years old girl comes to me every mornin after her mum is gone to office nd asks me to help her huck her bra at the back nd after helpin her, she does 'nt go. Most times i wll be tempted. Pls wat do i do wit her?

I don't believe u, 10 yrs old wears bra? This is u looking for an excuse to ruin her life. Hope u haven't done it already.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2010
I just realised the guys story is fake after reading a thread where he claimed an ex wanted him to wash the menstrual blood stain off her undies
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by justwise(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2010
jennykadry:

I just realised the guys story is fake after reading a thread where he claimed an ex wanted him to wash the menstrual blood stain off her undies

That guy is a danger to women and children
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by googles: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2010
hmmm

Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2010
It’s very awful to hear a story like this. At poster, for God's sake please spare the little girl from your lustful acts. Simply refuse and explain to her in a brotherly manner that its not proper for you to do it and ask her to look for any ladies in the neighborhood to help her out.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by kpolli(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2010
Deep Soul:

10yr olds wear bras??

i wonder o
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by muggle(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2010
Dis guy sef?

Na only u dey experience dis kain things?

See, if u do any funny thing with the small gal, remember say nemesis dey. Na so dem go dey do
ur daughter too whenever u born am!

One good turn deserves anoda!

"hiss, then walk away".
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by mamagee3(f): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2010
And we wonder why gays like this get arrested by EFCC the moment they step into the Cyber Cafe.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by uzoegbu(m): 1:03am On Apr 27, 2010
Mama-g always talking out of point look the comments above you and read yours,waitin bring Efcc and cyber cafe into this thread sometimes i wounder if you smoke weed b4 posting.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Apr 27, 2010
^^Are you a slowpoke?. . . undecided
The poster has a clear problem of playing with the internet whenever he sees an opportunity to go to the Cyber Cafe. . .
So, What doesn't make sense in that statement. . .
And was that statement directed to you? No.
So, what's your business with it?. . .
Or are you one of the jobless users who keep creating dumb threads up and down, all over the forum?
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by OgidiBoy(m): 1:10am On Apr 27, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Are you a slowpoke?. . . undecided
The poster has a clear problem of playing with the internet whenever he sees an opportunity to go to the Cyber Cafe. . .
So, What doesn't make sense in that statement. . .
And was that statement directed to you? No.
So, what's your business with it?. . .
Or are you one of the jobless users who keep creating dumb threads up and down, all over the forum?

Maybe the bobo was just seeking your attention, don't you know you a celerity ? grin grin
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by mamagee3(f): 1:10am On Apr 27, 2010
^^Quite possible. grin grin
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by uzoegbu(m): 1:59am On Apr 27, 2010
look at who is talking about opening of thread *hisssssssssssssss*i cant even count thousand of thread you have opened in this NL
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by uzoegbu(m): 2:05am On Apr 27, 2010
OgidiBoy i can see chemistry is going on (ohun oju ori ki bokan je) bad market
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by daduke2k(m): 3:56am On Apr 27, 2010
Celebrity ko celebrity ni. See as im head don dey swel like balloon. . . . . .
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by elderly: 4:52am On Apr 27, 2010
If you were a primary school teacher, am sure you must have been sacked.

No be play. May be you need deliverance
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 27, 2010
As long as she ripe 2 b pluck,guy go ahead bt if nt stay clear, some 10yrs old gals have good boobs n bosom dat som 25yrs old gals dnt have, my point is that as long as she is ripe nt mindin her age,pluck d tin.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Flashfast1: 6:24am On Apr 27, 2010
daduke2k:

Celebrity ko celebrity ni. See as im head don dey swel like balloon. . . . . .
lol grin grin
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by 190: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2010
wait wait wait, Hold up guyzz na my mama-gee una Just de DISS like this so~

cheii na wa ooh!
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2010
If u are tempted to sin think of hell.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Flashfast1: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2010
@190
Bro watz up.
E be like say you dey a bit busy this period o cos you come scarce small o.
Hope you no dey up to any mischief sha wink
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by uzoegbu(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2010
MAMA-GEE you see people don't need you here anymore the way you run up and down in every thread is also the way you run to every man in real life,so try and change that your rubbish life and mind the way you talk to people you don't know in this NL. your type of girl we called them (ashawo)
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Akinagirl(f): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2010
You tempted by a 10 year old girl!?!?!?! She aint even fully developed. What the hell is wrong with u?

(1) (2)

My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! / Ladies Would U Allow Your Partner To Have A Second Wife If He Ask? / Do U Hate Being A Woman? Females Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.