Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone (29185 Views)

How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Watch The Launch Of Itel Mobile First Ever Exclusive Store In Nigeria In 18 Mins / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by datyorubaboy: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nice!!!
Teeboi56:
I swear d phone is very very nice
Is d one am using

Very nice phone
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by franzis(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
The phone is not even a real full screen display smartphone
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by iSpread(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN SPLIT YOUR SCREEN ON TECNO K7?
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Behankey:
Most phones do. After years of usage they tend to slow down. But u can optimize it by consistently resetting the device. Maybe after 1-2 years of use. It's not a Tecno thing
nawa o, so one will spend 40k on phone one year only for it to start having issues two years later smh
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by itelMobileNG: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2018
powalez:
i hope itel copy's it so i can buy at cheaper rate. Itel my main phone

itel P32 would be out in another three months. It is full view
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by missslimzy(f): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Would be nice
iSpread:
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by iSpread(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
missslimzy:
Would be nice
Is what have experience, come to think of it your nice too... how you doing.
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Rubiesangel: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
It's so interesting to see that tecno has developed i to a formidable brand that can give us even more than we get from brands, yet quite avoidable. Nice one guys.
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Queennette(f): 3:43am On Feb 28, 2018
If only the attendees of the #SMWLagosTecno read this before the session, the first guy who missed the question wouldn't have missed it.

This is a wonderful feature and the innovation is mind blowing. grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Behankey(m): 7:15am On Feb 28, 2018
prettyboi1989:

nawa o, so one will spend 40k on phone one year only for it to start having issues two years later smh
everything diminishes. It's a natural thing. Some phones just rugged anyhow sha. My guy been using the Phantom 6 since it was released.
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Behankey(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2018
Queennette:
If only the attendees of the #SMWLagosTecno read this before the session, the first guy who missed the question wouldn't have missed it.

This is a wonderful feature and the innovation is mind blowing. grin grin grin
Lol .. True and I think that's one of the main feature of the phone even
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by femimike1996(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2018
The Camon CM Is TECNO's First full display device. See More, View More. #ExpandYourHorizons

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by femimike1996(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2018
The TECNO Camon CM Comes with an Optimun Sound Filter technology for louder and clearer sounds, It is also equipped with 4G Rapid LTE which connects so fast to the internet. #ExpandYourHorizons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by femimike1996(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2018
For those who don't like Heavy devices, The Camon CM is Perfect for you. It weighs just 135g as compared to other devices that weigh way more. #ExpandYourHorizons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by femimike1996(m): 11:46am On Feb 28, 2018
Its a New Week, An Opportunity to relive each moments. Lets Make the best of out of it. #ExpandYourHorizons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by femimike1996(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2018
The TECNO Camon CM, Beauty beyond Imagination. #ExpandYourHorizons

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Psoulsport(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Winner of the Question and answer session presented with a Camon CM Smartphone. #SMWLagosTECNO #ExpandYourHorizons

Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by chicwoman(f): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice one
femimike1996:
The Camon CM Is TECNO's First full display device. See More, View More. #ExpandYourHorizons
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by scarycuteface(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
iSpread:
Yep. Very useful feature. Good for multitasking
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by scarycuteface(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
franzis:
The phone is not even a real full screen display smartphone
really? How? The screen is Big enough I think
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by scarycuteface(m): 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Rubiesangel:
It's so interesting to see that tecno has developed i to a formidable brand that can give us even more than we get from brands, yet quite avoidable. Nice one guys.
truth. They have phones for everyone.
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by omoalajah(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2018
Why wnt they feel top of the world?
Lifebender:
I get the drift.
When you use tecno and infinix,you usually feel untop of the world forgetting we have,HTC, Samsung,iPhone, Gionee and others.
Tecno and infinix lovers una too dey make noise Sha undecided
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by datyorubaboy: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Imagine, after spending hard earned money
omoalajah:
Why wnt they feel top of the world?
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by missslimzy(f): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2018
Yes sweet for multitasking
scarycuteface:
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by sureinfo: 3:55am On Mar 01, 2018
Sure, that's one of the intriguing feature of android 7 that I noticed on the spark
scarycuteface:
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Freelancerx: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2018
MRAKBEE:
Cheap and durable
I think it should be affordable and durable. Not cheap. Just saying.
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by Psoulsport(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by scarycuteface(m): 4:42am On Mar 11, 2018
sureinfo:
Sure, that's one of the intriguing feature of android 7 that I noticed on the spark
one of my fav. Doing two things at a time can't be underestimated
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by scarycuteface(m): 4:43am On Mar 11, 2018
missslimzy:
Yes sweet for multitasking
I like the fact that I can chat and see a movie at the same time
Re: Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone by saxby(f): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
sure,the android version is cool especially the split screen thing
sureinfo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Modern Combat 4 Vs Modern Combat 5 (graphics Comparism) / Pictures From Infinix Note 30 Launch / Facebook Reunites Classmates After 49 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.