Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident (36549 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today / Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Uche Jombo, Chioma Chukwuka, Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Their Backsides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by stephenduru: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
Veteran filmmaker, Chukwuka Emelionwu,aka Kasvid who died in a fatal accident on January 17 2018 while on his way to his village has been buried in Anambra.He was buried on Thursday 22nd Feb in his hometown Ezineni village Neni Aniocha LGA Anambra state.

Nollywood stars Mr Ibu,Chinedu Ikedieze,Yul Edochie,Bob Manuel,Ken Eric and others attended the burial.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/photos-from-burial-of-late-nollywood.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by stephenduru: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2018

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by stephenduru: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2018

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by Eco99(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2018

Rip

All Dis mber month and January accidents tire me

Since 1998 i made it a rule to trek or use bicycle frm September to February nxt year for all my movements

Lemme see Hw dem village people will catch me

#Eco99#

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by Gourdoinc(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
rest in peace bro. Onye Melu nke ya, ona mmuo. pray you enter heaven if it exists. dust to dust

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by Dottore: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
The was a very hardworking person, an entrepreneur and an employer of labour. In my school days he bought a movie script at Onitsha from my school mate for 40k. May his soul RIP

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by hopeforcharles(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Rip Bruv, We are all on death row.
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by Nutase: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eco99:

Rip

Since 1998 i made it a rule to trek or use bicycle frm September to February nxt year for all my movements

#Eco99#
dangote trailer can be used by dem village people even when you're trekking. So stop deceiving yourself.

26 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Chai, animals are busy swallowing money in the finance ministries, but death is busy swallowing people in the entertainment world...

Oga Oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Who was he?
May I view his obituary?
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by Dandsome: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
OP no vex, abeg get a smart phone wey get better camera.

RIP to the dead.

Death is a debt we all must pay someday
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by danieljessy: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nutase:
dangote trailer can be used by dem village people even when you're trekking. So stop deceiving yourself.
grin

14 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by ZombieBuster: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ochendo Smith grin grin

Aku lue uno

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by Meti99(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eco99:

Rip

#Eco99#

hsh
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by henricson(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
stephenduru:
Veteran filmmaker, Chukwuka Emelionwu,aka Kasvid who died in a fatal accident on January 17 2018 while on his way to his village has been buried in Anambra.He was buried on Thursday 22nd Feb in his hometown Ezineni village Neni Aniocha LGA Anambra state.

Nollywood stars Mr Ibu,Chinedu Ikedieze,Yul Edochie,Bob Manuel,Ken Eric and others attended the burial.

Life is a very beautiful thing... Making the best of one's life is all that matters! Rest in peace to all those dead and gone!

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/photos-from-burial-of-late-nollywood.html?m=1
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by arinze3131(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
RIP bro
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by Partnerbiz(f): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
rip

Nice to see "isi Onyeocha adago.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by skales67(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eco99:

Rip

#Eco99#

And you think a 911 or Dangote truck with faulty brakes can't crush you and the bicycle?

Death beckons on us all. Once it's your time, there's no escaping it
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by fusionnest: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
RIP
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by fapcrook(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
Eco99:

Rip

#Eco99#
Sense will not kill you grin

4 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nutase:

grin
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by BIXYBABE: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by wink2015(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
The Igbos turned NOLLYWOOD to their own CASH COW untill the door closed.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by kellz0(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mr ibu...
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by iLoveAnambra(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
wink2015:
The Igbos turned NOLLYWOOD to their own CASH COW untill the door closed.

someone with no brain spotted

12 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by Puzzypleazer: 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Is this burial or party, why so much smiles. Where they owing him money?
Re: Burial Photos Of Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Who Died In Accident by room089: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Rip bro

The most saddest thing about all this is that, as soon as they bury this man, Nollywood would forget about him and the family he left behind.

Hope those alive are learning to mend their ways?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovi Reacts To Kemen Disqualification: Beautiful Women Are Downfall Of Great Men / Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.