Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You (35371 Views)

How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / How To Know Who Blocked You On Whatsapp / 5 Most Helpful Whatsapp Trick Working (2018 ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by koliteoriks1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Maybe you were blocked by someone who is so dear to you and you wish to unblock yourself on whatsapp, this tutorial will show you a whatsapp trick that can help you unlock yourself if someone blocks you.
WhatsApp BLOCK feature allows users to block any person they think is not worthy to be in their chatting list.
So many things can provoke someone to use the block button on you. Some of them is being too intrusive, insulting, arrogant, among others.
But in recent times, some of the reasons why a person blocks another is if he founds out that the person is a scammer. Also, some ex Boyfriends and Girlfriends blocks one another.
Additionally, some children blocks their parents, teachers and religious leaders for a reason best known to them.
But be it as it may, blocking you is not the end of the road for sure. You can get back to that person only if you adhere to the instructions below on how to unlock yourself on whatsapp.
HOW TO UNBLOCK YOURSELF ON
WHATSAPP IF SOMEONE BLOCKS YOU
Step 1 : Write down your blocker’s phone number
If you have the contact that blocked you saved on your phone, write it down somewhere and delete it from your phone.
Step 2 : Back up your chats
I believe you already know how to back up your WhatsApp chat (both messages and media files).
Well, if you don’t then here is a quick guide to creating a Google Drive backup:
* Open WhatsApp.
Go to Menu Button > Settings > Chats > Chat backup.
* Tap Back up to Google Drive and set up the backup frequency to your liking.
* You will be prompted to select a Google account that you will back up your chat history to. If you do not have a Google account, tap Add account when prompted. Please remember the Google account you are using for the backup.
* Tap Back up over to choose the network you wish to use for backup. Please note that backing up over cellular may result in additional data charges.
Step 3 : Delete your WhatsApp account
* Go to account settings on your WhatsApp and delete your account.
By deleting your number, it means you are no longer active on WhatsApp so technically, you cannot block someone who’s not on WhatsApp.
Whoever blocks you will no longer have you on the blocked list.

Full article
http://koliteoriks23..co.ke/2018/02/whatsapp-trick-how-to-unblock-yourself.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by thesicilian: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hahaha. Smart but tedious. Is it even worth it?

8 Likes

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by PointZerom: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Intresting
Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by konvict007: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Who have tried it?
Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Others are trying to hack millions of dollars and here you are...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by DjAndroid: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
And after unblocking yourself, what next? You chat the person and he or she blocks you again. Then you delete your whatsapp again abi?

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by fakem: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
DjAndroid:
And after unblocking yourself, what next? You chat the person and he or she blocks you again. Then you delete your whatsapp again abi?
thank you sey na but force to chat and I belive only a kid will do the above. Block me =less chat

2 Likes

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by HausaOverlord: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Westernpype:
Others are trying to hack millions of dollars and here you are...
see ur life

1 Like

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by Sunkyphil(m): 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Kuku say change number

2 Likes

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by koliteoriks1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
konvict007:
Who have tried it?
it works
Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by d33types: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Is it worth losing all your whatsapp group memberships? All for one person who doesn't care about you?

3 Likes

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by oodua1stson: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
Arrant nonsense and a show of shame.

You block me I block you too.

What do you aim to achieve by chatting with someone who blocked you?

Some people no just get sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by nathanccr(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
thesicilian:
Hahaha. Smart but tedious. Is it even worth it?
Not worth the stress
Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by SolexxBarry(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
So u expect me to go tru this stress because icwad bocked by someone

By the way,i wonder why im unable to upload pics on nairaland
Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by sirgalahad26(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mopping the ocean is better than op's so called trick!

1 Like

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by femi4: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2018
DjAndroid:
and the cycle continues grin
Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2018
koliteoriks1:
Maybe you were blocked by someone who is so dear to you and you wish to unblock yourself on whatsapp, this tutorial will show you a whatsapp trick that can help you unlock yourself if someone blocks you.
WhatsApp BLOCK feature allows users to block any person they think is not worthy to be in their chatting list.
So many things can provoke someone to use the block button on you. Some of them is being too intrusive, insulting, arrogant, among others.
But in recent times, some of the reasons why a person blocks another is if he founds out that the person is a scammer. Also, some ex Boyfriends and Girlfriends blocks one another.
Additionally, some children blocks their parents, teachers and religious leaders for a reason best known to them.
But be it as it may, blocking you is not the end of the road for sure. You can get back to that person only if you adhere to the instructions below on how to unlock yourself on whatsapp.
HOW TO UNBLOCK YOURSELF ON
WHATSAPP IF SOMEONE BLOCKS YOU
Step 1 : Write down your blocker’s phone number
If you have the contact that blocked you saved on your phone, write it down somewhere and delete it from your phone.
Step 2 : Back up your chats
I believe you already know how to back up your WhatsApp chat (both messages and media files).
Well, if you don’t then here is a quick guide to creating a Google Drive backup:
* Open WhatsApp.
Go to Menu Button > Settings > Chats > Chat backup.
* Tap Back up to Google Drive and set up the backup frequency to your liking.
* You will be prompted to select a Google account that you will back up your chat history to. If you do not have a Google account, tap Add account when prompted. Please remember the Google account you are using for the backup.
* Tap Back up over to choose the network you wish to use for backup. Please note that backing up over cellular may result in additional data charges.
Step 3 : Delete your WhatsApp account
* Go to account settings on your WhatsApp and delete your account.
By deleting your number, it means you are no longer active on WhatsApp so technically, you cannot block someone who’s not on WhatsApp.
Whoever blocks you will no longer have you on the blocked list.

Full article
http://koliteoriks23..co.ke/2018/02/whatsapp-trick-how-to-unblock-yourself.html?m=1

I don't think I would want to unblock myself from someone's block list.This tutorial smacks of desperation and it's of no value whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by encryptjay(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Why should one go through all this stress just to chat with someone who isn't interested in chatting with you?
Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by ThisIsFlashh: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
You block me, I delete you from my chat/contact list immediately.

Who still force himself on someone these days?

1 Like

Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by maleekstarboy1: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
To Unblock yourself if blocked on Whatsapp, I have tried an Option but I think this one worked when I tried it.
thecomputersecurity

I can't copy a content from their web but you can read through the article

https://www.thecomputersecurity.com/2020/02/how-you-can-unblock-yourself-if-blocked.html
Re: WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You by Adeboyefa(f): 11:32am On May 19, 2021
This is too stressful. You will leave all your Whatsapp groups and have to reapply just because of your hater?

If you are that desperate to stalk the person, download Dual Space from Google Play,etc and use it to clone the Whatsapp app. Then use the new Whatsapp to create a new account with a different phone number with a different profile picture (or none at all). You can use the new account to check a blocker's new profile picture but not his or her status updates , since (s)he doesn't have your new number on his contact list.

DO NOT MESSAGE OR CALL HIM/HER, TO AVOID ANOTHER BLOCKAGE.

(1) (Reply)

See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached) / Nokia N1 Android Tablet Announced / Transfer Airtime From One Network To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.