Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 PM

Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) (36010 Views)

Apostle Suleman With His Wife, Lizzy, And His Parents (Picture) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & Wife Celebrate Excel, Their Daughter's 1st Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by sko(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Pastor now gives attention to his wife after side game cast.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
tonio2wo:
did otobo harass him of resent?
lol that's the only time u see all these display of affection.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
kcmichael:
A Christian woman should not wear trouser it is sin

You and the pastors are confused. Where was trouser mentioned in the bible. Abi you dey joke ni
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
with cap undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by vicardino(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Really?
kcmichael:
A Christian woman should not wear trouser it is sin
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by lungtruth(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Edelweiss44:

Whoever tied your destiny from the village must be a very powerful jazz man for their jazz to make you have this mentality. I haven't met you before, but from your statement alone, I can tell with 100% certainty that a lot of demons are working tirelessly to ensure your destiny is used as tissue paper in the covens of witches, and of course there will be no freedom from you, because you are already at war with the church of God and God's servants who are supposed to be the solutions to your spiritual problems. Don't worry, keep on patronising native doctors and let's see how far you will get with your solutions!

hmmmmmm, African mentality. Just spotted one of the brain wash fellow. Dont quote that guy again he is right, how many police where you get that protect you as they are protecting your god of men.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by vicardino(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
You would do a lot of good should you provide personal police guide to every Nigerians but if you can't, just stay on your lane. By the way, I haven't seen a pastor preaching against having personal police guide when you can afford it. Are all the men of God using personal police guide? Is every Christian using personal police guide? Ain't there church members using personal police guide?. Say what you know and not what you heard cos your source might be an infected source.
sigiyaya:
My brother with the current security challenges in Nigerian everybody including you needs a personal police guide. We need these pastors to start tell the people the truth criticizing the bad government and our politicians and stop attributing every failure of the government to the Devil and evil spirit and the most important practicing what the preach on pulpit.

Bro the %97 of our so called my of God (pastors) are just simple business men and have no interest of the people at hart, I am in Europe right now that i meet with the people who bought Christianity to you in Africa and i know how the practice Christianity but in Africa Christianity has been transform to something else. I do not have a problem with Christianity infect my middle name is CHRISTIAN but for our pastor it is a NO NO NO for me
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Psoul:

You inclusive.

Keep gnashing ur teeth.

If the shoe fit, lace that bitchh up and wear it

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by Gaspardd(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
sigiyaya:
There is no difference between a Nigerian religious leaders (pastors, Rev fr, and the imams) and a Nigerian politicians
They all have one common goal and they succeed because Nigerians are stupidly gullible and myopic

Did you anybody notice the police men with AK 47 guiding a supposed man of God who preaches to his followers to arm and protect them self with Prayers, Handkerchief and Anointed oil, Meanwhile there is high level of insecurity in the country as a matter of fact almost 200 girls where kidnapped from there school some days ago in Yobe state grin grin grin

How many times do u want to be told that they re his disciples, Jesus had 12 nah mean?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Gaspardd:

How many times do u want to be told that they re his disciples, Jesus had 12 nah mean?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry my brother
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by ivanalimi: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
sigiyaya:
There is no difference between a Nigerian religious leaders (pastors, Rev fr, and the imams) and a Nigerian politicians
They all have one common goal and they succeed because Nigerians are stupidly gullible and myopic

Did you anybody notice the police men with AK 47 guiding a supposed man of God who preaches to his followers to arm and protect them self with Prayers, Handkerchief and Anointed oil, Meanwhile there is high level of insecurity in the country as a matter of fact almost 200 girls where kidnapped from there school some days ago in Yobe state grin grin grin
so becos he is a man of God he should not secure himself abi? if Benny hinn na Nigeria evangelist security no go dey follow am make kidnappers com kidnapp am abi? I never hear where pastors dey preach say prayers , handkerchiefs and anointing oil is all u need to protect urself o or u made that one up by urself?? even pastors dey do medical check up for hospital
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by DidierDrogba: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yes sir,we love you so much,let them die
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
Licky Licky Otonbo
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by billyG(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
hmm!i saw many big busted ,big buttied-daniella okekes there grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by stankezzy: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
The jealous witches will die of heart attack if they see this one
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
Stevengerd:
Oga go and die jare! reason most of you remain on a spot for life.

And u are already as rich as Mark zuckerberg grin.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by Cargo36: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Has he been attack by otobo
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by ifrosh: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Goahead:
The celebrity pastor undecided

Jesus missed a lot while on earth embarassed
Even see pastor Mrs yansh inside trouser... that woman go good in doggy.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:45am On Feb 25, 2018
Nice one
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by Psoul(m): 6:11am On Feb 25, 2018
Austinoiz:

Who's this aimless sheeple doing the only thing his G.O taught him...cursing?
Pained sheeple, take am jeje ok. Your G.O is an Nshi Nwanyi.

I can feel ur pains bro. Pls do take it easy with urslf..ok
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by feelzie(m): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2018
from the pic ..seems she's d only one playing d ball n none of church members is making attempt to attack her... they don't wanna fall mama n face public execution....but seriously how can somebody play football with a joggers
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
wow, she can play table tennis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.