Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nysc Business Watsap Group - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Business Watsap Group (484 Views)

How To Apply For NYSC Business Loan / When And How Can One Apply For NYSC Business Loan? / Get Up To N10 Million NYSC Business Loan With A Winning Proposal Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Business Watsap Group by CsRockefeller(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Good day everyone, I'm a corps member from plateau state, like we know, the Nysc introduced the skill acquisition program (Saed) to assist us as they jobs are now scarce.

I enrolled in the poultry class, and today I'm on the verge of starting something in the agriculture value chain, i know most of us (myself included) dream of having great jobs, but before that time we can't just fold our hands and do nothing.

So, i want to open a watasp group for corps members either currently involved in a business or has a business he/she wants to dive into. This is open to everyone in all part of the country so that we can meet and discuss how we can network, share ideas and help ourselves.

Whether you are into farming, manufacturing, cosmetology, painting, leather works to mention but a few, this group is for you.

If there is a project that you have on your mind and you think people can key into it as shareholders this group is also for you.

Trust me, no matter how brilliant your idea is, you can't do it alone, and no matter how brilliant you think you are, you don't know it all, so let's come together and rub minds.

Many hands they say make light work, so drop your number and let's begin.

Let's help ourselves succeed before the service year runs out.

(1) (Reply)

2018 Batch A PCMS Baptist Corpers Fellowship, Sokoto Chapter / BUHARI: Nigerian Youths Are Lazy / NYSC Paid Graduate Intern Needed In A Tech Startup, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.