Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Who Remembers This Arcade Classic? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Remembers This Arcade Classic? (1013 Views)

Who Remembers the name of This Old Game / When Men Where Boys, Who Remembers? / Target Arcade Game Center Open in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State (U can start yours too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Arcade Classic? by ogongogames(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2018

One of my personal favourites and one of Sega's major hits. I can still remember spending hours on this game back in the early 2000's, whilst quite simplistic "aim of the game,has the player assume the role of a taxi driver who must accumulate money by delivering passengers to their destinations in the fastest time possible, earning tips by performing crazy stunts before the time runs out". I'm not based in Nigeria but I still remember taking the game to Nigeria and my cousins absolutely loved it. They would be playing it till 1:00am in the morning. The innovative gameplay design was ahead of it's time in my opinion. I still occasionally played the game on the Nintendo Wii some years back.

Just wondering if anyone else had fun times with this classic. Please share your experiences if so.
Re: Who Remembers This Arcade Classic? by ogongogames(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmJ6oarOEDA

For those of you that are not familiar with the game. A gameplay review as of just 2 weeks ago.

(1) (Reply)

Gta V Gamers / Sniper 3D Assassin: Shoot To Kill Android Gameplay | Line Em Up #9 / Mortal Kombat 11: All Fatal Blows (including Those Of Frost And Shao Kahn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.