Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (5230 Views)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 2:52am On Feb 25, 2018
Chapter Five
1. Yahweh was a homo sapiens born in the 37,517th year of the homo sapiens era in a land now called Israel.
2. The father of Yahweh was Memucan, a fierce hunter, who killed all manner of wild animals in the forest.
3. When Yahweh was born, there were already more than a hundred gods worshipped in the land, but fifteen of them were commonly worshipped.
4. These are the names of the fifteen gods and goddesses commonly worshipped in the days of Yahweh in Israel;
5. Mophet, Moloch, Melchizedek, Sin, Ashdod, Cumi, Baalim, Asherah, Jearim, Shobal, Dagon, Shual, Jael, Malon and Jabin.
6. Now Asherah and Shual were the two goddesses most prominently worshipped in those days.
7. When Yahweh was ten years of age, he began to feel as if he would dominate.
8. He spoke among the elders and they gave him audience. Then he began to think himself as a god.
9. When Yahweh was filled with the thought of being a god, he fell and had an injury on his right ankle.
10. This made him fear, saying, the gods are angry with me for thinking of myself as being equal with them.
11. So Memucan the father of Yahweh took his son to the priests of Sin, saying, pray for the forgiveness of my son Yahweh, for he has committed evil against the gods of the land in his mind.
12. He has thought of himself as equal with the gods.
13. So the priest of Sin called Rimmon-Sin demanded a sacrifice of pigs and sheep and it was brought.
14. And the blood was sprinkled upon Yahweh from his head to his toes while he pleaded for forgiveness.
15. Now when Yahweh slept that night, he saw a face who said to him, I am one of your spiritual guardians, O Yahweh.
16. Truly, you are not in the right path, because your mission on earth is to make yourself a name and be worshipped as a god also.
17. But you have abandoned your mission to worship Sin, Melchizedek and Asherah your physical ancestors because you think that they are gods and goddess over you.
18. When Yahweh awoke from his sleep, he wondered. Then he said, what is this dream that I have dreamt?
19. So he went and told the elders, saying, I am a god also. Then the elders of the land shouted at him and said, why are you so proud that you did allow the pride of your mind to make you blaspheme the gods?
20. Now watch, for your days shall not be long because you will die in your prime because of your blasphemy.
21. When Yahweh heard the curse of the elders, he was afraid. Then he wept emotionally to sleep and saw someone in the form of Sin attacking him with a sword, saying:
22. You shall be destroyed because you neglect my words and go your own way.
23. You want to make yourself a god when you are not. Now return to confess me to the people, or else you shall die.
24. So Yahweh awoke and went at dawn to confess Sin as God Almighty. And Yahweh said of himself, I am only an ant compared to Sin my god.
25. However, Yahweh did not cease to fear the curse of the elders, such that he became very afraid.
26. Then he had nightmares almost all nights, with his heart beating dangerously.
27. When Yahweh was twenty-five years old, he had one of such terrible dreams and had heart attack in his sleep because of fear.
28. So did the curse of the elders become fulfilled in the life of Yahweh because of fear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by purem(m): 5:12am On Feb 25, 2018
Otem please can you put me through how to perfect a MEDITATION
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2018
purem:
Otem please can you put me through how to perfect a MEDITATION
Everyone has a unique method. Read up how on the internet, that's the best way to go about it.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
Gbam!
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by kullozone(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
OtemAtum:
Gbam!

So how come he's still being worshipped as a god after his death? And is he truely a god just like the others? Is he thesame Yahweh; the brother of Eartum?

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
kullozone:

So how come he's still being worshipped as a god after his death? And is he truely a god just like the others? Is he thesame Yahweh; the brother of Eartum?
The gods enjoy centuries and millenniums of worship after their deaths. As time goes on, mind evolution causes their extinction in the minds of the humans. Yahweh will pass too, with time. Check the passage below for a passed god who also enjoyed worship for a while after his death.
Doctufos:
ChapterThirty-One
1. Mbombo was a male homo sapiens born in the
242nd year of the homo sapiens era.
2. Now the name of his father was Konga.
3. When Konga was six years old, he appeared
as tall as an adult because he was a giant.
4. He was also an albino. And the people
worshipped him because of his appearance,
saying, surely, this is the creator coming in form
of flesh.
5. When Konga saw that the people already
worshipped his son in his childhood, he called
him and said to him, the people are already
seeing you as god, therefore do not disappoint
them.
6. I shall put words into your mouths which you
will tell them concerning the making of the
world.
7. Now Mbombo said, father, the people respect
Bingo and they see him as the mouthpiece of
god Nzame.
8. What shall they say of me if I tell them that I
am the creator rather than Nzame?
9. Now Konga said, why do you worry over
Bingo? Before the arrival of Bingo, others have
confessed whatever they wished.
10. Shall it end with Bingo? No my son. You have
what it takes to be called a god.
11. Your skin is white and your voice is sweet
like that of a bird. Your touch is cold and gentle
and you have bulgy eyes.
12. You are also very tall, almost as twice as
Bingo. So you have nothing to fear.
13. Now Konga told Mbombo what he would say
concerning the formation of the world.
14. So when some people gathered before him to
hear him speak, he said to them, I am the
creator of the world.
15. I vomited all things out of my stomach. When
I have ended my creation, I went to the sky.
Then I returned as flesh through my earthly
father Konga and Mana my earthly mother.
16. Now the people believed what he had told
them and made sacrifices to him, but some
followed Bingo, saying, the thing which Bingo
confessed is more convincing than this. For he
did not require sacrifices from us.
17. Now Mbombo did not live long, for he died
when he was twenty-eight years, but his father
kept the reality of his death away from the
people.
18. Rather, he said, Mbombo went into the sky,
body and soul, in the presence of Yima and
myself.
19. Now Yima was one of the followers of
Mbombo. And he came to testify that he saw
Mbombo when he was ascending into the sky
above.
20. So Yima became the chief priest of Mbombo,
collecting the sacrifices of the people and
sharing it with the father of Mbombo while he
continuously told them tales.
21. Now Mbombo was worshipped for thirteen
centuries after

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by kullozone(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
OtemAtum:
The gods enjoy centuries and millenniums of worship after their deaths. As time goes on, mind evolution causes their extinction in the minds of the humans. Yahweh will pass too, with time. Check the passage below for a passed god who also enjoyed worship for a while after his death.

Okay, thank you. I'll try to complete the DOCTUFOS for better understanding.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
kullozone:

Okay, thank you. I'll try to complete the DOCTUFOS for better understanding.
You're welcome.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
@ Johnw74, this is the history of the reincarnation of Yahweh into our homo sapiens world. His year of birth and the record of his death is documented here.
In his first attempt as a homosapiens, he didn't discover his godhood, but when he returned to the homosapiens world the second time, he discovered himself. May your own eyes open to the godhood of yourself. Ase!

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by ShadowFighter: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Can I ask a question?
How did you get all this info? Through meditation?
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
ShadowFighter:
Can I ask a question?

How did you get all this info? Through meditation?
It began through meditation, then all the info. was installed into my mind by our ancestors whom we call the gods. Chukwu, Ohomorihi, Olorun, Atum, Luwabi, Bongo and many others have by their combined efforts given me this endless truth.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by ShadowFighter: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:
It began through meditation, then all the info. was installed into my mind by our ancestors whom we call the gods. Chukwu, Ohomorihi, Olorun, Atum, Luwabi, Bongo and many others have by their combined efforts given me this endless truth.

Truth, you say. You are the only one with this information, and why should I believe you?
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
ShadowFighter:

Truth, you say. You are the only one with this information, and why should I believe you?

I am not the only one with this info, but I am he who is sent to compile it. I am not also here to be believed by anyone. I am just fulfilling my mission on earth.

Check out one of my forerunners, Mellen Thomas Benedict and read up what he saw.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by ShadowFighter: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
OtemAtum:

I am not the only one with this info, but I am he who is sent to compile it. I am not also here to be believed by anyone. I am just fulfilling my mission on earth.

Check out one of my forerunners, Mellen Thomas Benedict and read up what he saw.

Ok, will do so.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw74: 5:33am On Mar 29, 2018
OtemAtum:
@ Johnw74, this is the history of the reincarnation of Yahweh into our homo sapiens world. His year of birth and the record of his death is documented here.
In his first attempt as a homosapiens, he didn't discover his godhood, but when he returned to the homosapiens world the second time, he discovered himself. May your own eyes open to the godhood of yourself. Ase!

Your book is clearly demonic nonsense
But not clear to the blinded 2cor 4:4

2 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by Primesky(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2018
This is nothing but a grand lie! The doctrine of UFOs, is a doctrine of demons.

UFOs are pure demons in physical form. If they appear, just calling the name and blood of Jesus imoblize them.

Don't buy these lies. They are devils!

Repent, Jesus Christ is the way.

3 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Primesky:
This is nothing but a grand lie! The doctrine of UFOs, is a doctrine of demons.

UFOs are pure demons in physical form. If they appear, just calling the name and blood of Jesus imoblize them.

Don't buy these lies. They are devils!

Demons don't exist. They are the figment of your imagination. Even Yahweh is an alien presently, same as everyone who has died on earth. When you die snd become an alien to the world, I wonder if you will be happy to be called a demon.

#StopDemonizingAliens

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by Primesky(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
OtemAtum:

Demons don't exist. They are the figment of your imagination. Even Yahweh is an alien presently, same as everyone who has died on earth. When you die snd become an alien to the world, I wonder if you will be happy to be called a demon.

#StopDemonizingAliens

You seem to know alot about these aliens. Please, if you see them, tell them I said they should leave my Father's world and His children alone!.

Tell them I said their portion as demons belongs in hell fire prepared by God.

As for you, please, leave this devils, they'll ruin your life with lies and pretence, I know what I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Primesky:

You seem to know alot about these aliens. Please, if you see them, tell them I said they should leave my Father's world and His children alone!.

Tell them I said their portion as demons belongs in hell fire prepared by God.

As for you, please, leave this devils, they'll ruin your life with lies and pretence, I know what I'm telling you.

The word of Yahweh (Satan) has already brainwashed you. It is only the light of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu and others that can liberate you from the indoctrination of Satan(Yahweh) the deceiver of the world.

I wish for the light of God Almighty to liberate you and reveal the truth to you. Peace. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2018
Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 1:19am On Apr 05, 2018
johnw47:

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

That's for only those who are interested in going to the father of fictitious Jesus. If you want to go to Yahweh, then go thru fictitious Jesus, no probs. But there are thousands of better gods than Yahweh.

BTW, currently Yahweh is in a spiritual cage where his godmates have confined him to.

Doctufos: ..
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2018
OtemAtum:

That's for only those who are interested in going to the father of fictitious Jesus. If you want to go to Yahweh, then go thru fictitious Jesus, no probs. But there are thousands of better gods than Yahweh.

BTW, currently Yahweh is in a spiritual cage where his godmates have confined him to.

1Co_3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

Jer_2:5 Thus saith the LORD, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain?

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2018
OtemAtum:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

otem, your god reverad the devil has blinded you,
that's how much it thinks of you:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

you otem will be with reverad the devil in the place prepared for it:

Mat_25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
johnw47:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

otem, your god reverad the devil has blinded you,
that's how much it thinks of you:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

you otem will be with reverad the devil in the place prepared for it:

Mat_25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
You don't address my threads, you only post words of threats which cannot even scare a 21st century mosquito let alone a god like me.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
@OtemAtum
There is no spirituality in what you write. All pure nonsense and inspiration from weed. Before you quote me with your mbomba Nonsense. Tell me what you can do atleast ATR have shown us their charms are real and things they can do. Nobody wants to sit down and read your useless book inspired by weed when it can't better our lives. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by johnw47: 1:25am On Apr 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
You don't address my threads, you only post words of threats which cannot even scare a 21st century mosquito let alone a god like me.

i do address your mumbo jumbo
i post the truth about it:

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
johnw47:

i do address your mumbo jumbo
i post the truth about it:

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The spirit speaks expressly...lol...or you want to say that 'the writer' speaks expressly. Many shall depart from the faith? lol. What about many joining the faith, the spirit didn't see that? The spirit didn't know that life is 'soldier go soldier come?' I was brainwashed into faith and pulled out when I found the truth. The spirit doesn't understand that principle ni?
That spirit has problem aswear grin
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ire2:
@OtemAtum
There is no spirituality in what you write. All pure nonsense and inspiration from weed. Before you quote me with your mbomba Nonsense. Tell me what you can do atleast ATR have shown us their charms are real and things they can do. Nobody wants to sit down and read your useless book inspired by weed when it can't better our lives. Nonsense
I can write the history of billions of years and change the world with the truth of history. Mind you, I am not bringing religion to the world, but truth alone is what I am bringing. Even the truth about the origin of many ATRs are in the history which I compile.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
OtemAtum:
I can write the history of billions of years and change the world with the truth of history. Mind you, I am not bringing religion to the world, but truth alone is what I am bringing. Even the truth about the origin of many ATRs are in the history which I compile.

Bros this truth Is useless if it holds no power.. With this truth one will still be in the same position as they were. Do you know how ATR has changed and saved the lives of people? Please take this nonsense out of here no one has time to read about a bunch of useless homo sapiens and still remain broke. Bleep you.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ire2:

Bros this truth Is useless if it holds no power.. With this truth one will still be in the same position as they were. Do you know how ATR has changed and saved the lives of people? Please take this nonsense out of here no one has time to read about a bunch of useless homo sapiens and still remain broke. Bleep you.

But some people are reading it? Why is it paining you like this? It will change your life too. cheers.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
OtemAtum:

But some people are reading it? Why is it paining you like this? It will change your life too. cheers.

It's not painting me. Come to ATR and witness raw power stop wasting your time on this. I was once like you. Reading all em supernatural story and shi. Until I witnessed raw power of ATR and I quit that bullshi. I have witnessed a Yoruba cause a mango tree in my present and it tried up before the end of that day.
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ire2:

It's not painting me. Come to ATR and witness raw power stop wasting your time on this. I was once like you. Reading all em supernatural story and shi. Until I witnessed raw power of ATR and I quit that bullshi. I have witnessed a Yoruba cause a mango tree in my present and it tried up before the end of that day.

And if killing our plants and innocent mango is a good thing to you, keep it up. Do your own and let me do mine. One doesn't stop the other, or you think I will stop your customers from patronising you by the Revelation of the true history of the universe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Do For A Living? What Was His Occupation? / "Hand Of God" Caught On Camera In Calabar? / The True Story Behind The Death Of Apostle Ayo Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.