Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Forget The Negative Vibes On Social Media Efe's ASAW EP Is A Bomb - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Forget The Negative Vibes On Social Media Efe's ASAW EP Is A Bomb (449 Views)

Dj West – Vibes On Vibes Mixtape / Hot Vibes On Vibes Mixtape 2021 / Download Mixtape: DJ Kentalky- Vibes On Vibes Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget The Negative Vibes On Social Media Efe's ASAW EP Is A Bomb by Dospix(m): 3:11am On Feb 25, 2018
I just listened to Efe's AmsorryAmwinning Ep and I must confess that he performed beyond my expectation. I didn't want anything to do with his music considering the amount of backlash and invectives he has been burdened with of late...i was like, let me hear what this one wants to disturb us with again; after listening to all the tracks in the EP I was very impressed! I can confidently say that all the tracks in the EP are 100 percent on point! I am loving 'Yeba', 'I done care' and 'Babaloke'! For those who have listened to the EP comment with your favourite track.

(1) (Reply)

Music Artiste - Win #250,000, Free Recording Session And Video Shoot From D Mic / New Music - Wizkid Featuring Kiddominant - Alright / Bbnaija Rico Swavey – Emotions (Mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.