Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia (31263 Views)

Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by back2sender: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2018
bamidelee:

he can't make an attempt
He will turnaround and say he was denied visa entry. We know thier styles all this 419 pastoprenuer in sheep clothing.
He wants to go and otobolised Saudi women
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Stbottle(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2018
omusiliyu:
He should start from Kano and Maiduguri first.

I dont think you know how much christains are in those states. They are amazingly much. They are growing, that is fear the islamists have.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by netflicks(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2018
absolute risk mission..
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Kobicove(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2018
Progressive nations are selling technological advancement, we in Nigeria are selling religion...

Na who religion epp? undecided

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2018
Jesus was killed because he preached the world of God to the wrong set of people so as stephen,am nt saying you should nt go to saudi arabia,bt remember the bible says give caesar what is due to caesar
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Afamed: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2018
Stbottle:

I dont think you know how much christains are in those states. They are amazingly much. They are growing, that is fear the islamists have.
stop dreaming , Kano has less than 1 percentage Christian. Throughout my stay in Kano, I have not seen the real Kano men or women indigene as a Christian. Maiduguri has less than 10percentage Christian. The Christians you see in Kano today are the settlers from East and South states.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Chochovini: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2018
thesicilian:
There are many villages and towns in Nigeria that are in dire need of the gospel.
And I am sure there are equally many professed men of God around to take care of that. Or better still, what are you doing about that yourself? Just asking.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by persius555(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2018
The public gathering of christainity or any other non islam religion within saudi arabia is highly prohibited. The possesion of bibles, rosaries, crucifixes statue and any other religious symbol in saudi arabia is illegal by their law. Despite this, here are over 2 million christains who are mostly expertriates working in the kingdom.

May god be with the Apostle

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Chochovini: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2018
janefarms2015:
He should include North Korea as well
God that called him into this great task will also direct his path not man and that include you.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Duru009(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Holy ghost has taken over !
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by thesicilian: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Chochovini:
And I am sure there are equally many professed men of God around to take care of that. Or better still, what are you doing about that yourself? Just asking.
Try to read through other people's comments before posting your own. In that way, you save yourself and others a lot of unnecessary headaches.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Olawalesadiq(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2018
Europeman:
More Grace Papa. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the gospel. Who knows the Saudi King might just be converted

in your dream
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by daonomzy2389(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2018
Yes o,it is a good thing to hear o and may the good lord continue to enlarge your coast o..and move u from glory to glory too sir amen!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Chochovini: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2018
kitaatita:
He is lying. In Saudi Arabia it unlawful to preach another religion openly.
I think I understood your fears and worries. But Laws are made by men. God owns both the law and the men that made them. The Saudi Arabians did not create the land or themselves. God did. And therefore cannot dictate to God and the Holy Spirit where to direct His servant to carry out His course cos‘ the Earth is the Lord‘s.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by 3RNEST(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2018
We are watching....Islamic countries lipsrsealed
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by deebrownneymar: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Nice one though he's remains a fake prophet
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Chochovini: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Gboyee4fun:
Then the real Christians will chose to support him in prayer
On point Sir. That‘s the spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by ABAMOWA: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2018
kitaatita:
He is lying. In Saudi Arabia it unlawful to preach another religion openly.

The religion of peace will never tolerate others? What a way to serve a god, then what's the penalty? Killing. We have Muslim countries, muslin communities, but Muslims will cry everywhere that they are marginalized. Na wah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Chochovini: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2018
Aniwhyte:
Hmmmmm, apostle be careful over there, don't allow Islamic terrorist kills you
God is on the Throne. Besides, if he is killed because of the Gospel, then his death is not in vain. It is better to die for something than to live for nothing. But then, I am very very optimistic that he shall return triumphantly hale and hearty.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Chochovini: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2018
gabazin080:
I just need 500 likes, me and my Dad is competing for who is more popular on NAIRALAND
What‘s up for grabs?
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Chochovini: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2018
Taribo2503:
The Gospel must be preached in all over the world.
May God richly bless you and your kinds for this your comment.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by iamtardey: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2018
otobolizer lipsrsealed
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by otabuko(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2018
Europeman:
More Grace Papa. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the gospel. Who knows the Saudi King might just be converted
Dream.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Stbottle(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2018
Afamed:

stop dreaming , Kano has less than 1 percentage Christian. Throughout my stay in Kano, I have not seen the real Kano men or women indigene as a Christian. Maiduguri has less than 10percentage Christian. The Christians you see in Kano today are the settlers from East and South states.

Thank God you gave evidence of your stay in kano, but vany do so for maiduguri. I know this for a fact, there is a large number of christians in bornu. Both indigene and settler

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Ibime(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2018
oyb:
Strictly for the suckers who will swallow anything the otobolizer spits out
Has there ever been a 'crusade' in either Saudi or China?

The practice of Christianity is effectively proscribed in Saudi, and is being increasingly and aggressively regulated in China.

Who is this man fooling? O yes, the illogical suckers who have turned him into their diety on earth.

Lies to the gullible folks to contribute toward these missions. The money will be spent Otobolising hos in USA and Canada. Sule is trying to stay away from marital home this year as much as possible. Sule my nigga, I respect the hustle. cool
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Henrylenovo4363: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2018
Big task but yet courage is needed.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Mentorkaryhm(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2018
daddy freeze will not like this

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Afamed: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2018
Stbottle:

Thank God you gave evidence of your stay in kano, but vany do so for maiduguri. I know this for a fact, there is a large number of christians in bornu. Both indigene and settler
When you said large number, that should be over 50%. My encountered in Kano. I saw less than 1% Kano Indigene as Christian. Just same with my visit to Borno, which I didn't see the Christian up to 10%. In fact through out my stay in Kano, I didn't come across any Kano Indigene being a Christian. You can disprove this with their location in Kano state.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Burgerlomo: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2018
Ride on Apostle cool

Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Antichristus: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2018
This guy is a fraud. Who awarded him professorship? What qualifications has he, how many years was he an academic and how many peer reviewed papers (not self authenticated works) has he published? SHAME. This is why Nigeria would remain doomed for ever.
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2018
Europeman:
The president and founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle(Prof) Johnson Suleman is set to hold an apostolic crusade in Saudi Arabia, China, Singapore, Thailand, Russia, India etc. That of Saudi Arabia is what is baffling me considering the fact that Saudi Arabia is Islamic stronghold and professing Christ there is even a risk.

According to him, God said it is time to take the gospel to the corridors of Asian countries. He would be having over 40 crusades this year, in five continents of the world.

The boldness, confidence and bravado of the preacher is matchless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izEypor-rIM

""hat of Saudi Arabia is what is baffling me considering the fact that Saudi Arabia is Islamic stronghold and professing Christ there is even a risk""

He will preach in a European quarters. Stop disturbing ur self
Re: Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia by palsenator(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2018
If he dares this, I will forever give my respect to this man. I don't fancy Pastors but he will earn my eternal respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / 7 Weird Things We Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.