Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

14-year-old JSS 3 Girl Nabbed By RUSA For Selling Marijuana To Other Students In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old JSS 3 Girl Nabbed By RUSA For Selling Marijuana To Other Students In (664 Views)

Notorious Armed Robber Nabbed By Security Men During Failed Operation. Photo / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos / Secondary School Cult Boys Nabbed While Trying To Fight Other Students. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-year-old JSS 3 Girl Nabbed By RUSA For Selling Marijuana To Other Students In by ishola14(m): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2018
A 14 year old girl has shocked many as she was arrested in school for reportedly selling marijuana to her fellow students.

The ninth grader (equivalent of JSS 3), who is schooling at a high school in Verulam was arrested by members of Reaction Unit South Africa after she was found in possession of 24 wrappings of marijuana yesterday morning.

Reaction Officers received information at about 9:30am that ........ READ FULL NEWS AT http://www.informationlife.tk/2018/02/14-year-old-jss-3-girl-nabbed-by-rusa.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: 14-year-old JSS 3 Girl Nabbed By RUSA For Selling Marijuana To Other Students In by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2018
That's the spirit of entrepreneurship

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old JSS 3 Girl Nabbed By RUSA For Selling Marijuana To Other Students In by dyadeleye(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2018
Daughter of Pablo..
She's selling herbs.
Free her

Re: 14-year-old JSS 3 Girl Nabbed By RUSA For Selling Marijuana To Other Students In by RealGucci: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2018
and im here kushing my first wrap of the day
since i lost 4000$
ive been sad
i got few days left to end of feb
and i neva cash out

(1) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robbery Update: Police Arrest Suspects / My Encounter With The Police The True Story – Chief Emmanuel Egwu (esere) / Final Year Student Of Imsu Found Dead Alongside Side Her Lover In Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.