Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) (46737 Views)

Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nuella2018: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2018
Floyd Mayweather never disappoints when it comes to spending money on things he loves.

Over the weekend he talked about his new, shiny private jet and he already got one for a kick off.

The boxing champion who really loves luxury and spends a lot of money on the most expensive things in life has just acquired a very expensive jet for his personal use in celebration of his 41st birthday.

He shared photos of the private jet on Instagram and wrote;

"I got a new jet for my birthday #AirMayweather #TMT
Photo Credit: @tmtpilot"

The former five-weight world champion, who won all 50 of his professional contents, is widely considered the most gifted fighter of his generation.

Floyd Mayweather flaunted the $100million cheque he received for beating McGregor, he was recently seen in a video having some fun with his $30,000 crystal glass tennis table, which is just about N10million in Nigerian currency.

The short video showed Mayweather was no slouch with a bat in hand. But he could soon be putting his talents to better use in the Octagon.

It was revealed this week that he and McGregr are reportedly in talks over a sensational MMA rematch potentially worth $500million (£360m). The pair met in August 2017, when McGregor was stopped in the 10th round of their glitzy Las Vegas boxing match, Mayweather’s
Floyd Mayweather has repeatedly hinted he could be ready to make his debut in the Octagon and even posted a video of himself stepping into an MMA cage last month.

Longtime MMA commentator Joe Rogan claimed Mayweather is already in talks with UFC president Dana White over a potential ‘billion dollar’ deal to fight.

And Mayweather has bragged that he’d received multi-fight deal offers from the UFC and could make a billion dollars if he enters the octagon.

We got Money Friday night in WeHo heading into Serafina restaurant, and he was all about the glitz of wealth. Aside from the jet, he wanted our photog to get a good look at the chain around his neck.

Our photog took a big chance with the champ, daring to say the chain was shiny like C.Z.

Floyd's 41st birthday is today, and he's throwing a blowout party for himself.

Lately he's been out Conoring McGregor, saying he'd be on top even with one arm. Speaking of ... there's a lot of talk about a UFC match between the 2 , but Floyd remains coy.

See more photos here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/25/floyd-mayweather-buys-himself-a-private-jet-for-his-birthday/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfm0j58gNkG/?hl=en

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by brownsugar23: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2018
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2018
konvict007:
God I key into this blessing, pls lord settle my case too
Bros go hustle

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2018
Money answereth all things . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2018
Good for him

Money answereth all things indeed

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2018
Now that's money talking

Take a look at my signature, stamped concrete is the new flooring method.
its cheap, durable and beautiful.

check out pictures on the link on my signature
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2018
It's good to have money.
God please give me plenty of it as I strive and hustle..........

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by minasota(f): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2018
Which way Nigeria

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Ikwokrikwo: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2018
Did he actually buy it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by michlins(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2018
Black man and liability. Make sure you have a stable income to sustain this.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2018
God answer my prayers oooo....am keeping my fingers crossed..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Mouthgag: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2018
See you in 15 years....

Na today,
Ask oritsejafor

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by elyte89: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2018
If u can't make money like maywheather on earth den try to make heaven wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2018
E be like say I go open boxing betting business

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by timwudz(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Baba God bless me

Make my exes see me and bite their finger!

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Uncle floyd as u dey spend money upandan be very careful, ask mike tyson and mc hammer for details...
Congrats all the same...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Barmmyshoes(f): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Wow hustle pays

Keep your hustling spirit alive God will will answer us too one day

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2018
timwudz:
Baba God bless me

Make my exes see me and bite their finger!

You de find blessings to intimidate others

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by hedonistic: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2018
Money man.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Milllz: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2018
The guy is very rich no doubt.
His sense of spending is poor.
Buying a private with no stable flow of income is just wrong.
I hope he doesn’t claim bankruptcy again when the IRS come calling again or in the near future.

15 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by mui4love(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
I'm happy for you,enjoy your money.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Awoo88: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
Skills, hard work and dedication to one's craft bring nothing but riches and fame

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by hedonistic: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
Mouthgag:
See you in 15 years....

Na today,
Ask oritsejafor

The chances that you'll be alive in 15 years are quite low. So you should live and enjoy the moment to the fullest extent that your resources permit (like Mayweather is doing). We only have one very short lifetime on Earth.

7 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by chike1147: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
will do same on my 41st birthday too

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by pamdaniel(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2018
You just make money from beating ppl? God some husbands who beat their wife's just need to be forced into the ring with mayweather

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:
Did he actually buy it?
No!, he stole it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys A Private Jet For His 41st Birthday (Photos) by timwudz(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

You de find blessings to intimidate others
Dem leave me cause I no get money

Dem under rate me
Make God bless me so them go know say God is God

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Qatar's $3 Billion Lusail Stadium Set To Host The 2022 World Cup Final / Lionel Messi Angry At Barcelona Fans Outside Camp Nou (Photos, Video) / Yobo And Obafemi Martins Picture With The King Of Elegushi And Iwo Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.