Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels (73987 Views)

Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation / Current Prices Of Strong Decoder And Th Models.e / Watch Free Cable Channels And All Religious Programmes Free Thru MY TV DECODER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2010
@All. Those complaining abt d audio frm channel 10 on starbox shuld use d track button on d remote 2 get d right audio.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by borderline(m): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2010
@malix
the way you are going about this thing.,you are gradually turning this thread into a 'small oshodi/alaba startv market'. take it easy man & let those peeps decide themselves.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2010
@borderline, i recieve a lot of calls frm people asking questns abt startv nd i post d answers here 2 avoid answering same questns overagain. Tanx
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by GeorgeD1(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2010
borderline,
i'm not surprised with malix attitude. when small money don dey enter hand, na so the thing dey shak person.

let's just keep our fingers crossed and see how the star tv thing plays out.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by freshp(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2010
George_D:

borderline,
i'm not surprised with malix attitude. when small money don dey enter hand, na so the thing dey shak person.

let's just keep our fingers crossed and see how the star tv thing plays out.
grin grin grin
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by novaman: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2010
as far as am concern the technology of Startimes is the way to go, but that doesn't mean I will drop my HITV and DSTV, right now they are all working in my house, about 6 works., I wish all other local network like DSTV and HITV will start thinking of a dishless and cableless technology.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
@All,star tv has added NTASPORT24 to their bouquet. So catch all d world cup action there live. Enjoy
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by martinlala(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2010
@Malix
NTA SPORTS24 was added last week or is this a new one ?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2010
@martinlala,NTASPORT24 was on d channel list last week witout pic & audio(not showing). It was officially releasd yestday 2 viewers in lagos
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by GeorgeD1(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2010
novaman:

as far as am concern the technology of Startimes is the way to go, but that doesn't mean I will drop my HITV and DSTV, right now they are all working in my house, about 6 works., I wish all other local network like DSTV and HITV will start thinking of a dishless and cableless technology.

what star times is giving out is not the idea of a 'dishless and cableless technology' as you call it. those stations do exist on satellite (eutelsat w2a) and all they're doing is to recieve and redistribute them terrestially (on behalf of subscribers) more like what ctl, worldlink, discom have done in the past. so it is not unique.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by madix(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2010
how many sports channels are there in star tv and where can I buy it in Yaba, lagos mainland area.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by asutan(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2010
With just N11, 000 for this decoder, you will enjoy quality digital TV entertainment from over 35 channels and more,

*No dish needed
*Weather friendly
*Accessible everywhere
*Unbelievably affordable
*No installation cost
*Just plug & play
*One month free subscription

ENJOY SPLENDID CHANNELS WITH THESE OPTIONS

(1) STARTIMES BASIC (for N1, 000 monthly maintenance fee enjoy 30 channels)
(2) STARTIMES PREMIUM (for N1,800 monthly maintenance fee enjoy 36 channels)

You enjoy channels like
BBC WORLD
ALJAZZERA
BET
DISCOVERY WORLD
MTV BASE
SPORT CHANNELS AND MANY MORE,

For more info on how to order call 07040725580 or Email wily85g1@yahoo.com
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2010
@madix,go to Head office : Afribank House,fatai Atere way,mushin. OR Ikeja Branch: No.33 Awolowo way,Ikeja,Lagos. You can call me 4 more info. Thanx
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2010
How does one pay for subscription?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2010
@tivta,4now u can go 2 any of d offices postd above and buy a  star tv recharge card. D info on how 2 use d card is writen @ d back of d card. Cards available now r d #1,000 for a month and #3,000 for 3months subcriptns.       NOTE: The #1,000 card covers both payment plan (basic & premium) for dis month. Call me 4 more info
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by tivta(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2010
Tanx. Would have been easier to pay in a bank. Hope there is coverage here in ejigbo lagos? Plus will need address of a reputable dealer here that also sells the subscription cards.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by sholasong(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2010
Malix How you dey, let me know when you will be in Ikeja so that you can stop by in my office
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2010
@ MALIX ,YOU ARE DOING A VERY GOOD JOB HAVE BEEN BUSY SUPPLYING THAT'S WHY HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE. PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB, MEANWHILE AM STILL AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DELIVERY BUT DEMANDS NOW ARE HIGHER THAN SUPPLY. I ADVISE YOU GET YOURS FAST
ALTHOUGH THE COMPANY IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK NOW TILL NEXT WEEK- END. BUT DEALERS CAN SELL IT TO YOU AT A HIGHER PRICE.
CALL, TEXT OR MAIL ME FOR MORE DETAILS. THANKS

08057125468, 07042192377
or onlinepey@yahoo.com
OR SEE ME IN PERSON @ BESIDE KURAMO INDUSTRIES PLT K6 APAPA OSHODI EXPRESS- WAY AT IYANA-ISOLO BUS-STOP.

THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Sohvid: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2010
@MALIX. I must say you are doing a great job keeping everyone posted with the latest update on the stat TV. I have been very busy with work lately.

@George_D. you are not left out either. Thanx for adding flavor to the tread and making it more adventurous and interesting to read. 10 Gbosa ! for you, Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!! Gbosa!!!! Gbosa!!!!! call me for the remaining 5 grin
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2010
Thanx! eva4ward nd sohvid,we r a team in dis biz. @tivta,subscriptns payment thru banks 'll soon commence. @All, I still 've stock of star tv decoder. @sholasong,ok!. I 'll call u when i get thr nxtweek. @George D,I never c my cake sir
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Sohvid: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2010
HOW ABOUT  WE TRY STAR TV  AND FACE A "TECHNOLOGICAL REALITY" WHEN YOU:

DON'T NEED A DISH
EASY TO INSTALL
AFFORDABLE
NO WEATHER PROBLEMS

GO TROUGH THE CHANNELS AVAILABLE HERE
                      lll                      
                      lll
                      lll
                   lllllllllll
                    llllllll
                     lllll
                      ll
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Sohvid: 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2010
HOW ABOUT  WE TRY STAR TV  AND FACE A "TECHNOLOGICAL REALITY" WHEN YOU:

DON'T NEED A DISH
EASY TO INSTALL
AFFORDABLE
NO WEATHER PROBLEMS

GO TROUGH THE CHANNELS AVAILABLE HERE
                      lll                     
                      lll
                      lll
                   lllllllllll
                    llllllll
                     lllll
                      ll

Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2010
All those who ve signal problem on starbox shuld call 4 advice.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by alancruise(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2010
@malix

when his start tv coming to ibadan? am really interested and to commend u that u're doing a great job, keep it up
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2010
@alancruise,thanx man. I 'll check d list of cities that 'll be coverd nxt nd inform u.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by ajayilagos: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2010
I am really interested in this startime but wish to see one or two people using it first
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2010
ajayilagos you are funny. lots of people are using it already and are enjoying the world cup to the fullest. in fact demands now are more than supplies.
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by ajayilagos: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2010
eva4ward:

ajayilagos you are funny. lots of people are using it already and are enjoying the world cup to the fullest. in fact demands now are more than supplies.
Does it have a yoruba movie channel like that of africa magic ?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ajayilagos, E-star ll show nigeria movies both english nd yoruba. So u dnt ve 2 worry.Jst go get a startimes box nd enjoy
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by ajayilagos: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2010
Malix:

@ajayilagos, E-star ll show nigeria movies both english nd yoruba. So u dnt ve 2 worry.Jst go get a startimes box nd enjoy
I stay in Maryland, though I am not a fan of TV but want to get it for my parents but since they both love Yoruba movie so much made me ask because I don't spend time at home at all. I move around a lot and how would I locate your address
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by martinlala(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2010
@Malix
Is E-Star showing in Lagos?
Re: Get Your Star Tv Decoder And Watch 40 Cable Channels by Malix: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2010
@ajayilagos,go to No.33,Awolowo way,Ikeja, Lagos. Or if u need home supply, call. @martinlala,no!. It 'll be uploaded very soon,including zoom Tv.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION / UNLOCK X3 iDirect EVOLUTION MODEM @ A BEST PRICE ! !! !!! / Free Satellite Channels Receivable In Nigeria/west Africa/africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.