Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerians Living In Mozambique - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Mozambique (62490 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Arewa12: 10:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Iammercy2018:

That's one other area i would advance anyone to go for 100%
buh getting the visa is quite complex....
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by suyamasta(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2018
Good stuff here

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 11:57am On Mar 03, 2018
Arewa12:

buh getting the visa is quite complex....
no difficulty in getting their Visa, you get even get on arrival, but I'd suggest you get it bfore coming to make things more easier for you.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by idu1(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2018
Mtchew

Radarada oshi

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Arewa12: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Iammercy2018:
no difficulty in getting their Visa, you get even get on arrival, but I'd suggest you get it bfore coming to make things more easier for you.

thanks dearie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Domdiv: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please I want to know the processes to migrate to Mozambique, the cost and document and where and how to apply. Please anyone with useful information for the process will be appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Domdiv:
Please I want to know the processes to migrate to Mozambique, the cost and document and where and how to apply. Please anyone with useful information for the process will be appreciated.

Thanks.
just go online search for flight to Moz and also check online for documents needed for Nigerian national migrating to Moz, normally you can get visa on arrival.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by kachi19: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
You live in Lisbon?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
kachi19:
You live in Lisbon?
yes why?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by alfonso36(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2018
still waiting for updates and pictures
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by kachi19: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2018
Iammercy2018:
yes why?

I my visa got rejected last December even when i could speak some Portuguese
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
kachi19:

I my visa got rejected last December even when i could speak some Portuguese
it's not by speaking some words in Português, what was your intention of going to Portugal and what was the reason given for the refusal?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
alfonso36:
still waiting for updates and pictures
I will be going to Maputo this week, there I could take a lot more pictures and give more updates wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by kachi19: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Iammercy2018:
it's not by speaking some words in Português, what was your intention of going to Portugal and what was the reason given for the refusal?

I didn't present the proper or complete documents - My girlfriend was on holiday in Lagos so i was in haste to mane it there before new year. i just gave up. I also considered moving to Portugal any advice??
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
kachi19:

I didn't present the proper or complete documents - My girlfriend was on holiday in Lagos so i was in haste to mane it there before new year. i just gave up. I also considered moving to Portugal any advice??
Portugal don't conduct interviews when applying for their Visa but they'll go to the last point to confirm if your documents are genuine if not they'll deny you visa

Moving to Portugal?

All I have to say is it's a nice place to move to
But there are no jobs there, even citizens are at home without jobs.

Although there are some job we can do that there citizen won't want to do, for this you could find a way.

Generally it's a nice place to move too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by kachi19: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2018
Iammercy2018:
Portugal don't conduct interviews when applying for their Visa but they'll go to the last point to confirm if your documents are genuine if not they'll deny you visa

Moving to Portugal?

All I have to say is it's a nice place to move to
But there are no jobs there, even citizens are at home without jobs.

Although there are some job we can do that there citizen won't want to do, for this you could find a way.

Generally it's a nice place to move too.

I mean like i already know the employment situation but since then people been telling me it's difficult going or moving there so i just was calm till hearing now you live there! Like is there any special requirements or sort?!?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by JandyJ(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please how much did you spent on the Mozambique trip? Tell me about the processes
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by prettytolar(f): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hi all,

Who amongst us lives in Mozambique ?
I have a question..
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by TheCongo2: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
iAudio:
Wetin carry you go there?

To most Nigerians travel means UK, US, Belgium even if it means to be treated as subhuman in those countries.
But, soon as someone open a thread about an African countries, people start to ask why, what, how ...
It seems like to some people it is okay to travel to a third world country (like Trinidad) so long as it isn't an African country.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by prettytolar(f): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
Iammercy2018:
I will be going to Maputo this week, there I could take a lot more pictures and give more updates wink
Hi dear,
Pls can one stay for more 30 days or live permanently at Mozambique?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 10:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
kachi19:

I mean like i already know the employment situation but since then people been telling me it's difficult going or moving there so i just was calm till hearing now you live there! Like is there any special requirements or sort?!?
ppl been telling u it's difficult moving/living there in what aspect, getting their Visa or living conditions there...

The only problem here is getting their Visa
But once you give genuine documents and reasons of moving there and you've got all the requirements, I am 80% sure you'll be granted visa, no special requirements apart from the ones they'll ask you to bring. Follow the link below you'll find the requirements a nairalander posted here sometime ago which really helped me in getting my visa.

https://www.nairaland.com/3462809/diy-info-schengen-visa-applicants

Living conditions over there are moderate/okay
Foods are not so expensive,
You can get a two bedroom apartment for 300€ monthly or a shared apartment for 120/150/200€ monthly
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
JandyJ:
Please how much did you spent on the Mozambique trip? Tell me about the processes
the Visa is less than 60$, just go online and check for flight and the cost, this will give you a close estimate of what you would be spending, visas are available on arrival for Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
prettytolar:

Hi dear,
Pls can one stay for more 30 days or live permanently at Mozambique?
prettytolar:
Hi all,

Who amongst us lives in Mozambique ?
I have a question..
you can stay for more than 30days depending, for me I got 3 months Visa and yes you can decide to live permanently in Mozambique with 24/7 electricity supply and good roads what more do you need after this grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
TheCongo2:

To most Nigerians travel means UK, US, Belgium even if it means to be treated as subhuman in those countries.
But, soon as someone open a thread about an African countries, people start to ask why, what, how ...
It seems like to some people it is okay to travel to a third world country (like Trinidad) so long as it isn't an African country.
and even this people in this African countries tends to make more money than most of their counterparts in Europe and Asia, come and see it on men with auto spare parts shops here living a very good life.
I met with one Mr chukwuka (real name) he has a restaurant here making good money, showed me a photo of a house he has built (6 nos of 2bedrm flats in onitsha) with this same business and the one he's currently on at ogun State.

Life is not all about how big an opportunity is in a developed environment but how you can create big opportunity for yourself in a rural/undeveloped environment, this are where the big Doe (money) are

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by prettytolar(f): 11:19am On Mar 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:
you can stay for more than 30days depending, for me I got 3 months Visa and yes you can decide to live permanently in Mozambique with 24/7 electricity supply and good roads what more do you need after this grin grin
I'm glad to hear this.
I'm looking at residing there permanently and going into Animal farming. Do you see any light in this plan?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
prettytolar:

I'm glad to hear this.
I'm looking at residing there permanently and going into Animal farming. Do you see any light in this plan?
I know they eat a lot of fish here, if you're focused, dedicated and consistent you'll succeed in all you do.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by JandyJ(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:
the Visa is less than 60$, just go online and check for flight and the cost, this will give you a close estimate of what you would be spending, visas are available on arrival for Nigerians
Really? So I would just travel there with ordinary hand
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
JandyJ:

Really? So I would just travel there with ordinary hand
which one be ordinary hand again o grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:
which one be ordinary hand again o grin grin grin
Lol. Portuguese must be learnt to enjoy the place. Is English even spoken there?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Lol. Portuguese must be learnt to enjoy the place. Is English even spoken there?
only few ppl speaks English
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Iammercy2018:
only few ppl speaks English
That's the only con. People who do freelancing and eccomerce will enjoy there because of the stable light.
What's the speed of their internet compared to Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

That's the only con. People who do freelancing and eccomerce will enjoy there because of the stable light.
What's the speed of their internet compared to Nigeria?
don't even compare anything there to Nigeria, are you for real asking that, naija internet? I laff in Swahili

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.