Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff (29485 Views)

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / Inside Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Kidnapped 110 Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by Hector09(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
I prayers are with the parents, a 20 yrs old in js3 and a final yr student betrothed, and they observe a monday fasting and u expect them to learn english since all of them pratice the same religion, i wont be suprise if the teachers there uses hausa to teach them
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Omeokachie:

Hahaha...one of the worshippers of the herdsman quotes me again.
flat head with no brain
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by OldBeer: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thisis2raw:
And the world is silent.
If this had happen in the western world, it will be in the news 247
The Nigerian army is now a joke
What do you want the world to say about this joke of a country?
Please leave world media to focus on civilized problems in sane countries.

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
onadana:
This kidnapped saga has just exposed the level of educational backwardness in the north.Science abi technical college learning how to write 1,2,3 .Those students interviewed with teachers couldn't speak a word of English all drapped in long Hijab as if that would discourage Boko..gang from coming.See mentality.
the thing weak me o , and I heard that 20year old girls they among who they kidnapped, thus that mean even 20y old girls they learn 1234.. ABCD?

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by Omeokachie: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
peacockremi:

flat head with no brain

Happy Sunday

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by sexyking1: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bring back our girls! Buhari wat u cooked during goodluck Era is done in ur tenure

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
did anyone read the part that said the soldiers didn't go after their vehicles even though the terrorists stayed till around 9pm.
Only fools won't know this whole issue is a game played by the northerners who unfortunately are in control of the military

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
menwongo:
They were saying GEJ was sponsoring boko haram...now the truth is out!

Lol �
wat truth ?, u are an idiot
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
sexyking1:
Bring back our girls! Buhari wat u cooked during goodluck Era is done in ur tenure
pls can u just borrow sense from ur flat headed people
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Omeokachie:

Happy Sunday
save ur greeting for ur next flat head president
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by link2ok22: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by link2ok22: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
peacockremi:

during whose tenure du they kidnapped chibok girls ? pls tell me Mr flat head

This guy needs brain reset.

It's unbelievable how most of you reason on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by menwongo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
peacockremi:

wat truth ?, u are an idiot
Where is this one from or is your brain paining you.

Can GEJ whose from south south kill and kidnap northerners while Buhari whose from there is a president?

From day one I knew boko haram were northerners plot to milk the country dry.

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by afbstrategies: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nigeria is a mess. Buhari till 2060! undecided
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
menwongo:

Where is this one from or is your brain paining you.

Can GEJ whose from south south kill and kidnap northerners while Buhari whose from there is a president?

From day one I knew boko haram were northerners plot to milk the country dry.
during whose tenure du they kidnapped chibok girls ? pls tell me Mr flat head
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by gamechanger1: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
tuoyoojo:
it is hard to believe that there is no conspiracy going on

their vehicles broke down many times
.the soldiers arrived on time but gave them no pursuit

can u see the bold writing on the wall?

capture the girls

rescue them bf may 29
(mark my words)

campaign with it

collect one billion dollar which is about 350 billion naira
(ruminate on that amount for a second)

rig elections with that money

share the rest of it

the presidency is happy

the northern elites are happy

boko haram gets fresh girls to test their fecundity with.in addition they get more money as ransom for some of the girls and get some of their fighters released

everyone smiling to the bank

job executed!

however we can see thru the smoke screen

I'm surprised that they can still drive around in a convoy of eight hilux vans without being spotted and confronted. And we are expected to believe their operational capabilities have been degraded. Many things don't add up at all.

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
link2ok22:
I just check ur profile now and saw that there was no picture of u there , I can understand that ,even with ur flat head u can still do better in life , pls b brave enough to upload ur flat head picture
anyway thanks for showing nairalanders my picture
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
link2ok22:
This guy needs brain reset.
It's unbelievable how most of you reason on this forum.
u should b more concern on hw u reason ......flat head
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by zionmde: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
peacockremi:
I just check ur profile now and saw that there was no picture of u there , I can understand that ,even with ur flat head u can still do better in life , pls b brave enough to upload ur flat head picture
anyway thanks for showing nairalanders my picture
chisos
bros mbok removable abeg remove that ur profile pics or better still add "graphics" to it. how on earth did u get the shape of ur head and the blackness of ur skin, did u get burnt?

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
zionmde:

chisos
bros mbok removable abeg remove that ur profile pics or better still add "graphics" to it.
y can't u just upload ur picture and we let nairalanders to choose
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by zionmde: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
peacockremi:

y can't u just upload ur picture and we let nairalanders to choose
hmmm
why snap pictures that would be scaring kids. I mean ur pics can make a little kid go into convulsion.
even the guy that snapped u is desperately wicked, its just like snapping a roasted goat

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by Olukat(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
Why do I think this kidnap saga is to give credibility to this government later this year.
i see huge rescue story in the next few months that will boast Bubu's electoral success
Fear North!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by gaskiyamagana: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
It is high time for govt to close boarding schools in the North East and provide security for others in the rest part of the North ;else more of this wholesale kidnapping will continue.
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by badmrkt(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
peacockremi:
I no that some civilize Buffalo and flat headed people will start shouting buhari .
is it buhari that kidnapped them? , pls just b reasonable for once and accept that this gaddemn country is a mess , remember it happened during ur godfather "Jonathan " believe me or not nobody is safe in this chit hole country .
pls just quote me and b kidnap by bokoharam
I'd rather be kindapped by BH than your "Grammar"!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
badmrkt:
I'd rather be kindapped by BH than your "Grammar"!!!!
ur name say it all 'bad market " u are a bad market to Nigeria
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
zionmde:

hmmm
why snap pictures that would be scaring kids. I mean ur pics can make a little kid go into convulsion.
even the guy that snapped u is desperately wicked, its just like snapping a roasted goat
at least it didn't scared u , I think u like it that y u upload it
u can do big frame of it and hang it in ur shit hole room
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by zionmde: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
peacockremi:
at least it didn't scared u , I think u like it that y u upload it . u can do big frame of it and hang it in ur shit hole room
didn't also know that ur grammar is as good as ur face

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
this shithole is on auto pilot! nig needs a president.
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by AngelicBeing: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
bigfat:
Nigeria is cursed
l concur, it is a useless country sad

1 Like

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by peacockremi(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
zionmde:
didn't also know that ur grammar is as good as ur face
RIP
Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by Xisnin(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
peacockremi:
I no that some civilize Buffalo and flat headed people will start shouting buhari .
is it buhari that kidnapped them? , pls just b reasonable for once and accept that this gaddemn country is a mess , remember it happened during ur godfather "Jonathan " believe me or not nobody is safe in this chit hole country .
pls just quote me and b kidnap by bokoharam

Shut up slowpoke, I blamed the person who handed a phone to a peacock.

2 Likes

Re: How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff by Xisnin(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jokerman:
I just weep for the day a Nigerian politician will die.... his gnashing of teeth in hell will be something....

Nigeria thinks God is sleeping...
Yes, he has always been sleeping.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election: Dino Melaye Speaks On Constituents Decamping To APC / I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Enugu EndSARS Stray Bullet Saga: No Governor Orders The Military – Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.