Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

#bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize (22960 Views)

Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by royalamour(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin Not love... Stop blaming love. It is your stupid libido.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Laeroy(f): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Does she even have what it takes to win the cash prize...... I do not think so...

Meanwhile
So I was thinking of what style to make for my best friend who happens to be my daughter, without settling for the usual , common styles we have around, So I took pains in learning the art of fabric manipulation with reference to CANADIAN SMOCKING, The upper part of the dress was smocked before, cutting, Sewing and further embellishing with fabric flowers...
I will be uploading my self made video on how I achieved the upper part of the dress later in the week....join this group via this link
https://mobile./191415431447312/ to be part of the class.....

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jac007:
It's such a shame...you didn't fall in love, you fell on d*ck!

See this mumu! Wat do u know about Love?
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by tbliss22(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
OfficialAwol:
When a woman sees a big d*ck, her every faculty of reasoning ceases to function.

Imagine losing focus on a whooping 45m because of d*ck.

Women are pieces of thrash. An elderly man reminded me of it yesterday.

Suprizingly, 45M should get her 100s of D*cks but amazingly at the sight and experience of a super rod changes her blood chemistry. A good functional & sizeable manhood can make a woman run mad if she's Hot and Mr. is absent even sex dolls can't even replace the magic.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
zanebaddo:
Na my fellow man de make this girl craze like this chai.... Will a girl ever go crazy over me in this life chai

U are a model black man, u have not spoken out of jealousy and envy like the Afonja.

God will give u the confidence to make a woman crazy over u, in Jesus name.

Oya recieve it

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by stevecantrell: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
The whole thing is simply Miraculous !
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by youngbelieve(f): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nothing pesin no go hear oo!!! On top 45m!!..its truly miraculous

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by zzbrodah: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
This Nina girl is a slowpoke,you are being bleeped by a total stranger on a national TV and you believe you can apologise to your boyfriend afterwards.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Thatnawtichick(f): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
I hope they end up together outside bbnaija..I just their chemistry.. You can't help but blush
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by emperormossad(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
minasota:
Arsenal vs Chelsea .........Who will win
The gods tell me to relax.
I think they're whipping up a nice broth
Just relax.
I smell drama.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by balmofgilead: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
cybriz82:

Wallaiii,,,
Your mum is a woman remember!
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ever wondered y people respect Dilish
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by balmofgilead: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
OfficialAwol:
When a woman sees a big d*ck, her every faculty of reasoning ceases to function.

Im happy your mum is a woman.keep shut!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Ishilove: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
OfficialAwol:

My warm regards to your mother and sisters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by shine96: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Really Women pieces of thrash ? So even your mum and sisters re THRASH too. That's good. Kudos to you
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

Ma nigga u know...

let the haters hate, dat is all they are good for.

Love between her and Miracle is real and natural.

Pure Chemistry!
You Think The Guy Will Be With Her After The Show? Let's Wait And See

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by GuntersChain(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
na infatuation dey worry u, luv ko luv ni. una dey chop free food, free house, free everything for bbnaija head, the only tin u and miracle no how to do na to kpansh, no worry wen dem evict una two den come back and tell us if it is luv.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by obi58: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
After the first kiss... It was a game. After 2 bouts, now it's love.... After how many weeks in the house?

If she fit forget 45m on top the matter na the boyfriend she go remember? Boyfriend wey she dey profess love to all and sundry when she first enter house?

Nna mehnnnnnn
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by brosammy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
She plan to apologize for an offence she committed intentionally, BBN is rubbish
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by pahen1991: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
she is in love with lust
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by lipstick2(f): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
This brainless girl wey no sabi construct one long sentence.
Her useless Bleep Bleep life is what is keeping her,cos Nigerians want to see her fool herself on live TV.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
You Think The Guy Will Be With Her After The Show? Let's Wait And See

He will...

She has a boyfriend issue though.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

He will...
He can't trust such woman, trust me.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
He can't trust such woman, trust me.

It is a difficult one, women are like monkey, they cannot let go of a branch without holding another.

She has to properly decide if her boyfriend is worth leaving for her Miracle.

It happens, people fall in and out of love. Besides, they were not married.

Miracle on the other hand, might be a player just playing the game for 45 million.

I dont know if he is mad over heels in love with her for certain.

I know he likes her alot.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

He will...

Why do you think he will? if a woman has a bf and she is always having sex with you, you think when you make her yours she will not do same with another man? do you know how she and her bf started? she easily fall in love, and give in easily. she is too weak to be trusted, she easily open legs.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
Why do you think he will? if a woman has a bf and she is always having sex with you, you think when you make her yours she will not do same with another man? do you know how she and her bf started? she easily fall in love, and give in easily. she is too weak to be trusted, she easily open legs.

She did not lie about it from the start, i will just think that my game is tight and i persuaded her.

Do u know how many times, i have had to persuade a girl to leave her boyfriend becos i really liked her.

It happens! lol
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

It is a difficult one, women are like monkey, they cannot let go of a branch without holding another.

She has to properly decide if her boyfriend is worth leaving for her Miracle.

It happens, people fall in and out of love. Besides, they were not married.

Miracle on the other hand, might be a player just playing the game for 45 million.

I dont know if he is mad over heels in love with her for certain.

I know he likes her alot.
Not All Women Are Like Nina. They Were Not Married But Were Dating, She Should Have Broke Up Before Messing Around. She Can't Love Two Men At A Time, It Is Not Possible. The Simple Truth Is That She Doesn't Have Self Control, If You Touch She Will Open. And She Is In Lust Within Days

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

She did not lie about it from the start, i will just think that my game is tight and i persuaded her.

Do u know how many times, i have had to persuade a girl to leave her boyfriend becos i really liked her.

It happens! lol
But Can You Stand The Sight Of She Having Sex And You Are Watching? Will You Feel Happy? C'mon... She Didn't Deny But That Doesn't Mean She Has No Self Control.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
Not All Women Are Like Nina. They Were Not Married But Were Dating, She Should Have Broke Up Before Messing Around. She Can't Love Two Men At A Time, It Is Not Possible. The Simple Truth Is That She Doesn't Have Self Control, If You Touch She Will Open. And She Is In Lust Within Days

Does this same rule apply to men?

The mistake was her going to BBNaija in the first place.

She went on a show where she will be sleeping on the same bed with another man for 3 to 4 months.

The story might be different if the circumstances where different.

Secondly, she could not possibly break up with her boyfriend from South Africa in bb house.

This is y many are finding it difficult to Judge her.

Besides, Miracle na fine guy now. In fact, beautiful man.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
But Can You Stand The Sight Of She Having Sex And You Are Watching? Will You Feel Happy? C'mon... She Didn't Deny But That Doesn't Mean She Has No Self Control.

Obviously, i am a human being, it will hurt emotionally if i was in love and had made plans for us.
As a man, i pick myself up and terminate the relationship.
I won't give her time to dump me for Miracle.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

Obviously, i am a human being, it will hurt emotionally if i was in love and had made plans for us.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

Good. But Miracle Is There To Play With Her, After Bbn Forget It!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija / Before The Next Big Brother Naija / Pretty Young Actress Evenny Patrick Thrill Viewers In 3 Sisters Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.