Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (61651 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Miraculous recovery of Igboland from the Ashes of the destruction from the civilwar..

In this thread,i will be sharing pictures of Igboland in order of

Enugu ( The administrative capital of igboland )

Anambra ( The light and touch bearer of Igboland )

IMO ( The heart of the igboland and home of hospitality)

Abia ( The spiritual capital of igboland and home of enterprise)

Ebonyi ( The food basket of igboland)

****To add, Asaba vis a vis Delta north and igbos areas in Rivers state will also be featured on this thread.....

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
OK let's start
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Igboland
Àl'ịgbò (Igbo)
Southeastern Nigeria
Cultural region
Àlà na ḿbà ṇ́dị́ Ìgbò
Nkanu West, Enugu
Nkanu West, Enugu
Nickname(s): Biafra, The East
Location of Igboland (dark green)– in Africa (green & dark grey)– in Nigeria (green)
Location of Igboland (dark green)
– in Africa (green & dark grey)
– in Nigeria (green)
Part of Nigeria
- Founding of Nri c. 900
- British Colony 1902
- Nigeria 1914
Founded by Proto-Igbo
Regional capital Enugu
Composed of
States
Most or all parts of:
Abia State, Anambra State, Ebonyi State, Enugu State, Imo State
Major parts of:
Delta State, Rivers State

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Now lets start with Enugu, the pride and Administartive capital of the East

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Let the story begin

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
welcome to coal city, 50yrs after

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
God thank for your mercy, grace and love for your people...you were with us all through the holocust, you stood by us, consoled us and helped us to heal...we have forgiven our adversaries and have moved one, but we will never forget

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Obodo Enugu, 50yrs after

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
u have to be fast with ur details and pics...Mr OP

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
the pace of self reconstruction is second to none in the whole of black africa

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
u have to be fast with ur details and pics...Mr OP
sorry my network is very slow at the moment and am posting with my tab...but I will keep updating till am exhausted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
we shall never fail igboland, no matter how long it takes, we shall develop igboland to a modern world class nation. Its a promise

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Watching
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
we are moving ahead, no stopping..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Enugu may actually be the greenest city in Igboland.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
just imagine an Enugu without its greenery....naaaaa.....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
still on the greenery and resilience

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Gucciboss: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
May I pack here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
sorry my network is very slow at the moment and am posting with my tab...but I will keep updating till am exhausted.
apologies taken....

move on from Enugu to anambra to abia and the rest...

update on us....coz soon media war will start here...

5 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
God thank for your mercy, grace and love for your people...you were with us all through the holocust, you stood by us, consoled us and helped us to heal...we have forgiven our adversaries and have moved one, but we will never forget
It was your people who started that war so quit blaming everyone else

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
There is no Enugu without its greenery

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Asquare84(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
The question I ask why all this beautiful scenery in Enugu is not replicated in nsukka

11 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by hurricaneChris: 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
May God keep us all alive to see the reconstruction of NE Nigeria even with the help of their North-East Development commission.
Though two different cases.

1. Government fought against the Igbos between 1967-70

2. But Government is fighting for NE.

I beat my chest everyday and shout how proud i am to be Igbo.

Anybody who tries to keep her on the ground MUST stay on the ground with her

One thing certain:
In the next 50years, North-East Nigeria can NEVER be like the current Igbo land.

This isn't a technical speech
I'm a realist

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
OK, let check out the real estate market

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
EchoCharlie:
It was your people who started that war so quit blaming everyone else
Mr, go and sleep.it's bed time.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
A new city is coming up.....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ndigbo ekene mu unu

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ihitenansa: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
igbo bu anwu anwu.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
God keep all of us alive. Igboland shall be developed to a worldclass state in our life time

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Igbo land is cool, Come flow with us, Come one, Come all. 042

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Igbo land is cool, Come flow with us, Come one, Come all. 042

Wawuu

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO / Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / The Economist Newspaper Lambasts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.