Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (61783 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

Lzaa imhotep abagworo and the ones I can't remember, u guys are genius mhen

I just feel like coming home...Once I am done with my studies
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ka Chukwu Okike Abiama mezie okwu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by oyatz(m): 11:05am On Mar 02, 2018
As a matter of fact, in the next 50 years, the differences between Yorubas and Igbos in Lagos (and many parts of the Southwest) will be so thin because there would have been great cultural assimilation and dilution.

Watch out for so many Segun Okechukwu, Toyin Eze, Uche Ajayi or Bukola Akanu.

There will be a new generation of people who are only Igbo in ancestry but have been yorubanized but will be speaking a new dialect of Yoruba language that's diluted with pidgin/Igbo.

BankeSmalls:

The new Yoruba language laws of Lagos state will be interesting to review in the next 20 years. Chukwudis and Okoronkwos will become Alafin and Oba of Lagos grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2018
imhotep:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ka Chukwu Okike Abiama mezie okwu.
All those cone heads have been sent packing cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

All those cone heads have been sent packing cheesy cheesy
they should spend time worshiping the masters cheesy

cc lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Imela,
Credit to plegend media,
Zik's munosoleum.

Igbo Amaka

Nwanne pls more from Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 11:11am On Mar 02, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa
It all started from their elders Bro cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

the elders practiced Masterful worship grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2018
imhotep:

the elders practiced Masterful worship grin grin
They are the grand patronisers of this great wonderful company

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

They are the grand patronisers of this great wonderful company
despite all the warnings grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2018
imhotep:

despite all the warnings grin grin
According to them

The elder is an ipob man
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

Zik took this great product coz his one Nigeria stance came back to bite him hard in the ass
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

All those osu Igbo heads have been sent packing cheesy cheesy
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2018
imhotep:

Ibos should spend time worshiping their yoruba masters cheesy

cc lzaa
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2018
imhotep:

despite all the warnings osu still wanted Jonathan coz of bread crumb from their ijaw master grin grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Thetruthsayer10 post=65494347][/quote]
Have u taken ur hydraulic toilet soup this morning??
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2018
imhotep:

Our elders practiced Masterful worship to Yoruba and Fulani such a shame for us osu ibo grin grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

I have taken my human pepper soup this morning??

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

According to them

The elder is an ipob man
even Obasanjo joined IPOB recently LMAO

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Thetruthsayer10 post=65494484][/quote]
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:
grin grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa
Natural born slaves grin grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

Lzaa imhotep abagworo and the ones I can't remember, u guys are genius mhen

I just feel like coming home...Once I am done with my studies
naso nwanne
igbo amaka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2018
LZAA:

We osu ibo are slave both at home and other region. I will not cry grin grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2018
LZAA:

naso nwanne
igbo amaka
yessoooo cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

we tell ourselves this to sleep at night. We even sometimes post otunba Balogun house as ibo own. cheesy cheesy
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Thetruthsayer10 post=65494835][/quote]
So this is the person behind this handle cheesy cheesy

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2018
neezar:

This is me behind this handle am ashamed cheesy cheesy
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by olril17(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
LZAA:

Truthsayer10 and deomello wee dislike this grin
You are also a tribalist...so there's no difference between you and them...SMH
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
imhotep:
cc Thetruthsayer10
may their soul Rest In Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi / How DSS Took Nnamdi Kanu To Court With A Hood Covering His Face (Video) / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.