Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network (2166 Views)

Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
After months of combining codes, i launched a social network of my dream http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com
i do hope you guys visit, and explore new things on the social network.
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by eezeribe(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
How many times...
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
eezeribe:
How many times...
meaning? I don't really get you.
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2018
I have added "Chatrooms" to the social network
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
I have added "Chatrooms" to the social network

I want to serve as a moderator... how does it go?!
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by Virus777: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
After months of combining codes, i launched a social network of my dream http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com
i do hope you guys visit, and explore new things on the social network.

Abeg teach me how to code.
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by CastedAyo: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2018
Virus777:

I fit teach you
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by Virus777: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2018
CastedAyo:

I fit teach you

Abeg o I need am. How long will it take me to learn enough to design a website like nairaland and also write programs?
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Virus777:

go to w3schools.Com

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 6:45am On Feb 27, 2018
LuckyG1:

it goes thus; "you can become a mod, but you won't get paid"
you still wanna get in for that?
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by Virus777: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
go to w3schools.Com
Thanks immensely.
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Virus777:

Thanks immensely.
i hope you gon' be dedicated.
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by Virus777: 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
i hope you gon' be dedicated.

Of course I will. smiley

Hope you don't mind my asking how long it took you to learn html well enough?
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by Ibenny(f): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
If one can earn there , then I am game!
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 5:25am On Mar 01, 2018
Virus777:

Of course I will. smiley

Hope you don't mind my asking how long it took you to learn html well enough?
it depends on how fast you grab basic steps in html which shouldn't exceed 2years, most people learnt html within few months, just have it in mind that even after learning you will come across a new html style about 8years later meaning that the learning never ends.
Also, if you can't edit or write codes with html then you haven't learnt at all.
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by Virus777: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by Virus777: 8:39am On Mar 01, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
it depends on how fast you grab basic steps in html which shouldn't exceed 2years, most people learnt html within few months, just have it in mind that even after learning you will come across a new html style about 8years later meaning that the learning never ends.
Also, if you can't edit or write codes with html then you haven't learnt at all.

Wow, very enlightening. Thanks a lot for the wonderful insight. smiley

I'll start learning this weekend. I'm a fast learner, so I reckon it shouldn't be a problem for me.
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Virus777:

Wow, very enlightening. Thanks a lot for the wonderful insight. smiley

I'll start learning this weekend. I'm a fast learner, so I reckon it shouldn't be a problem for me.
ok, good.
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ibenny:
If one can earn there , then I am game!
yes, but you can only win airtime.
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by Ibenny(f): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
AfricaNigerian:
yes, but you can only win airtime.

Interesting then...
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 5:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Ibenny:

Interesting then...
yes
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2018

Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by 9jaBloke: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nice. Somewhat slow though.
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
9jaBloke:
Nice. Somewhat slow though.
thanks, gonna work on that.
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 3:10pm On May 03, 2018
St
Re: Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network by AfricaNigerian: 10:52pm On May 07, 2018
Partners needed asap

(1) (Reply)

Rants: I Get Really Jealous Of My Handsome Male Friends. / Why It's Not Sensible To Print More Currency Notes To End Poverty / How Omah Lays " My Brother" Song Made Me Dump My Ex And Start Taking Care Of My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.