Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" (23287 Views)

BBNaija Have A Message For Peter Okoye,jaruma And Bobrisky On Tacha Disqualified / BBNaija: “I Am Here For The Money” – Tobi To Alex / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by exlinklodge: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Big Brother Nigeria housemate, Cee-c believe Big Brother should stop putting male housemates in their house as they have nothing to offer. She believe only girls are better of in the house.

She told Alex to forget all the guys in the house because ‘they are time wasters’. She said this on Saturday night while consoling Alex who was crying over her strategic partner, Leo, who had accused her of being too free with other guys.

Cee-c who has always been in the news for relationship with Tobi, told Alex to forget about Leo for now. She told her to give him space, adding that he will come begging. In her words;

“Babe, this is not what you are supposed to be doing (crying). No one knows what you are thinking. "Shot Leo off for now. Give him space and let him look for you. I know you like him so much. "These guys in this house are ‘time wasters’. They don’t have anythinf to offer. They may not marry you. But preparing you for other men outside.”

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/male-housemates-in-big-brother-nigeria.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Rollins777(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yeye

5 Likes

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by hensben(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
So we should boil chips?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by visijo(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Man not hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by apcmustwin(f): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Did u come to big brother house to find guys or win 45mil? This gal is soooooo annoying. Her ego can fly a parachute. So deluded

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by passyhansome(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Same way she has nothing to offer, but ill-mannered
attitude

62 Likes

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Rollins777(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
I see them,CeCe head red

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Oyindidi(f): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
More like them.no get deeq to offer, silly girl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by passyhansome(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Delilah

5 Likes

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by SirLakes: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
.special adviser cheesy grin...
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by sibepoc(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
They say anything to console each other. She was making Leo unnecessarily jealous and men don't like that. We love to feel secure

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Nikkyhoney143(f): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Enough is enough pls, let's just take a break from bbnaija and wish ourselves a fruitful week ahead....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by SirLakes: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
.skri
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Desyner: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
What is BBNaija?
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Marioalert: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
cee-c i love your advice, i hate it when i c alex crying over and over..

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by zyzxx(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Get your product registered with us at

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Omokhafe242(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lol...
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by MrMcJay(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Unfortunately, relationship advise usually gets thrown out of the window when emotions are involved.

9 Likes

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by zyzxx(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by asscb(f): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
She set craze? undecided
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Raydans: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Finally them don get this girl atlast

Trust Nigerians to vote you out in no time
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Useless advice, useless show.
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Divay22(f): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
But you're dieing over one grin grin grin
Just trying to tell Alex is not to look out too much for Tobi

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by letusbepieces: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
CEEC always very sensible.

She has really grown on me and i like her.

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by MhizAJ(f): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cee cee said the right thing

6 Likes

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Abogwara: 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
These guys in this house are ‘time wasters’. They don’t have anything to offer. They may not marry you but preparing you for other men outside.”

I agree with her.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Vanshmuell(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Desyner:
What is BBNaija?
it is the reharsal for the 3rd world War. ..
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by nikkypearl(f): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
angry
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by Dezingo: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cee Cee is right on this.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by veli1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
U Dat Hav Everything, Giv It 2 Them Na, Dnt U Wanna Be Ya Bro's Keeper & A Cheerful Pvssy Offerer?wink
Re: Cee-C To Alex: "Male Housemates In BBNaija Have Nothing To Offer" by ifrosh: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
[b][/b]BABANGBALI......please help us with ur DID theory here.........we really need ur english.....

please wait for the man......he fit use 10 DID in a sentence...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch BBNaija As S7 Premieres On Saturday, July 24, 2022 / Controversial Boko Haram Movie Debuts! / Bbnaija: Housemates Throw Sir Dee Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.