Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,226 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

Guys Get In Here Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Get In Here Pls (1326 Views)

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Guys Get In Here / See What A Girl Told Me Just Because Of Good Time..guys Get Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Get In Here Pls by germainediva(f): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Guys that don't kiss pls what are your reasons....a friend met a guy she's madly inlove with...but he dose not kiss....and she loves kissing....she's at a cross road on what to do....cos she's finding it hard to believe that there are pple who do not kiss. Pls what should she do.
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by CastedAyo: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Give me her contact.. Everything will be solved
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by correctguy101(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
I've met girls who don't like kissing too.

But hey,....

Me loves kissing and I make them kiss me, how there you not kiss me and you expect me to have sex with you, it won't happen.

But the girls I met who don't kiss are mostly local beautiful village girls who knows nothing except just putting propeller inside kpekus and knows only papa/mama style of making love.

I spoil them later sha and today they still are grateful for no matter what (we are not together anymore) they still want to sleep me despite having boyfriends...

So ask your friend, is the guy a local guy? who knows nothing about love making?
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by ifex370(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
germainediva:
Guys that don't kiss pls what are your reasons....a friend met a guy she's madly inlove with...but he dose not kiss....and she loves kissing....she's at a cross road on what to do....cos she's finding it hard to believe that there are pple who do not kiss. Pls what should she do.

Mouth odour is a national issue that calls for govt intervention

3 Likes

Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by Horlaidex(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
The guy was blended by prostitutes and I'm sure he visits brothel more often. All he thinks bout is sex and no pre-intimacy whatsoever
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by Epositive(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
It's always a friend
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by Youngboss54(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
babe, probably he does gee nd his bin told to eat faeces. pls tell you friend not to push it bikonu oh
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2018

SERIOUSLY THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KISS?

MAYBE BECAUSE EITHER OF THE COUPLE HAS A PROBLEM OF BAD BREATH, DECAYED TOOTH OR SOMETHING. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by CAPSLOCKED: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Epositive:
It's always a friend

SO YOU TRUST PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND?

EVEN ME, IT'S A FRIEND THAT HAS BEEN USING THIS ACCOUNT SINCE HE CREATED IT. I'VE NEVER BEEN ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
If they are planning on being chaste throughout the relationship, kissing surely isn't the way to go. Before now, If I'm refusing to kiss, it's absolutely because bae's mouth is smelling and I don't know how else to say it.
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
It is fear or the guy is a deeper life member
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
If they are planning on being chaste throughout the relationship, kissing surely isn't the way to go. Before now, If I'm refusing to kiss, it's absolutely because bae's mouth is smelling and I don't know how else to say it.

I had a neighbour like that, mouth full of shit
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I had a neighbour like that, mouth full of shit

Not like a permanent mouth odour...far from it. Maybe a not so fresh breath.
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
I don't kiss.
Don't want anyone to transfer bacteria from the mouth to me.
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by mzangy: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
germainediva:
I don't like kissing as well. If I should kiss you, just know that I love you.
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by germainediva(f): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
She does not have mouth odour and the guy is a learned....says he neither kiss nor give head.
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 02, 2018
germainediva:
Truth is kissing is way more intimate than fvcking... A lot of people can actually fvck anybody they are sexually attracted to but will only kiss the ones they have feelings for. Olosho's don't kiss but will open their legs for u in any position u need... As for not giving head i think its just his choice or maybe he feels she aint worth the work.
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by 777Likes9Shares: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2018
germainediva:
You mean your friend or You ?? Well u just need to brush your mouth with warm or hot water for consecutive 16 days and the mouth odour will be gone
Re: Guys Get In Here Pls by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2018
I hate that thing with passion
It's just about exchange of saliva I don't know why girls like it so much

I do give head to the elect grin

(1) (Reply)

Human Genome Project 2003 There Is No Gay Gene / How Do You Manage To Overcome Sexual Urge? / Is This An STD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.